Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Obama, Netanyahu Agree to Replace $30 Billion Arms Deal With ‘Substantially More’

3 posts in this topic

Major increase in military funding for Israel... the dots are starting to connect for WWIII

And now Obammy is Netanyahu's new bff! 

http://news.antiwar.com/2015/11/09/obama-netanyahu-agree-to-replace-30-billion-arms-deal-with-substantially-more/

President Obama and Israeli Premier Benjamin Netanyahu struck a hawkish tone in their high-profile White House meeting today, talking up massive increases in military aid for Israel while Obama praised Israel’s government for its use of “self-defense” in the ongoing crackdown against Palestinian unrest.

Long-standing disputes between Netanyahu and Obama seemed to be all but forgotten today, with Obama seemingly ready to endorse anything and everything Israel’s far-right government is doing, a fact which led Netanyahu to term it “one of the best” meetings they’d ever had.

<snip>

Pre.. 

Israel Wants $50B from Bankrupt USA

The international Jewish Lobby has submitted a demand for $50 billion in military aid from America, even though the US national debt has topped $18 trillion and is set to increase to over $20 trillion by 2019.

According to a report in the Jerusalem-based Times of Israel newspaper, the Jewish state has demanded its US taxpayer-funded “military aid” to be set at $5 billion per year for a decade, beginning in 2017.

The total is a significant increase from Israel’s current aid package, which stands at close to $3 billion per year.

The Times of Israel, quoting “Congressional sources,” said that the White House and Israel “would ultimately agree on a sum between $4 billion and $5 billion.”

The “military aid” includes a demand for Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey tiltrotor military aircraft, which have an operational range of 1,011 miles (1,627 kilometers). These aircraft were originally earmarked for purchase by Israel in 2013, but that order was rescinded in favor of an order for a second batch of much more costly Lockheed Martin F-35 stealth fighters.

The range and capability of the V-22 Osprey aircraft make them ideal for bombing Iran, a plan which Israel has long been aiming to put into operation after falsely claiming that the Iranians have an “atom bomb.”

In addition, Israel has contracted for more than 30 F-35 multirole fighter planes; and has indicated that it may want as many as 75.

cont

This is pretty clever. Strave out the defense. Tell the world we're done being bias, and then, completely flip the script. Right when I got Obama figured out, he pulls a rabbit outta the hat. I don't know if he's Dr. Doom level genius or just another luckiest like myself o.o; Either way, let's keep Fallout to a scifi setting. There is a way to fix the middle east, and the first step is for everyone to chill the fuck out for a few days, and reassess the situation as it is, and not as they wish it to be, and then build from there so that life is so sweet, no one wants to kill themselves for thier God, because God is doing just fine showin em love in life. Do that, and you end wars of greed and fanatism all in one smooth stroke.

The solid ground, the base, the foundation, is the first commandment. Christians agree with it. Jews agree with it. Muslims agree with it. Pretty much everyone in that area, agrees with the first commandment. So, here's a bold idea, let's follow it, and maybe we can turn this thing around so Jesus doesn't have to come down here and clean up our mess.

Don't get me wrong, I wanna see Messiah, too. And I will, at my last breath. No need to rush that nonsense, for me or anyone else.

Can we do it? Yes we can! - Bob the Builder

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.