Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Former Nightline Anchor Is Stocking Up On Freeze Dried Food for Grid Attack

19 posts in this topic

I dont normally share articles but when i do its worth a read :D

Many of you might remember Ted Koppel as the former anchor for ABC’s Nightline, who retired from the show back in 2005. Recently he’s been studying the threats that are faced by our nation’s power grid for his new book, “Lights Out,” and has come to the conclusion that a massive cyberattack may destroy that grid in the near future. What’s worse, is that contrary to what the government has claimed, they are completely unprepared for this possibility.

Koppel spoke to every former secretary of the Department of Homeland security, and they all told him that there is no plan in place to deal with this threat. More importantly, his investigation has revealed that Russia and China are already fully capable of taking out our grid, and Iran isn’t very far behind them. Fortunately, those nations aren’t planning to destroy our grid in the near term, but they are maintaining their ability to do so in the future.

Source: http://www.thedailysheeple.com/former-nightline-anchor-is-stocking-up-on-freeze-dried-food-for-grid-attack_112015

Does he have inside info?

What keeps me from accepting the grid outage is all the spying that depends on electronics. They put up all those "cell" towers and gave them tons of juice, but that would all go dark unless they all have massive batteries. Yet if the attack on the grid were an EMP, the batteries would do no good. So I'm just having a hard time accepting that they'd put all these electricity-dependent spy devices all over the world if they seriously believed there was a threat.

Just now, Challenger said:

What keeps me from accepting the grid outage is all the spying that depends on electronics. They put up all those "cell" towers and gave them tons of juice, but that would all go dark unless they all have massive batteries. Yet if the attack on the grid were an EMP, the batteries would do no good. So I'm just having a hard time accepting that they'd put all these electricity-dependent spy devices all over the world if they seriously believed there was a threat.

I really doubt it matters anyway if the grid goes down what will they spy on. Everything they receive from will be down.

3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I really doubt it matters anyway if the grid goes down what will they spy on. Everything they receive from will be down.

True. But then, why spend all that money on spy tech in the first place? They've made an enormous investment in it.

Just now, Challenger said:

True. But then, why spend all that money on spy tech in the first place? They've made an enormous investment in it.

its more of an addition than a primary goal. thus they added it.

13 minutes ago, Challenger said:

Just because the grid goes down, that doesn't mean they wouldn't be able to use electric-powered spy devices in places they deem important

Where technology leaves them dark, that is where Fusion Centers pick up the slack, and the "Snitch on your neighbors for food and supplies" programs take over.

They have their bases covered in the event the grid goes down due to something beyond their control.

1 person likes this

He's still alive? Looks like a book promo dealio. Any cyber attack that would take the grid down would be generated from within and a likely scenario with the coming civil war. Remember this a depopulation agenda. Maybe Ted needs money to buy more MREs and a book is a good way for an old ex-teleprompter reader to bring in some cash. Bunkers for that many people is kinda expensive.

Interview at CNN:

http://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2015/11/02/cyber-attack-u-s-power-grid-tedd-koppel-the-lead-live.cnn

Text from the interview:

KOPPEL: I have just over the last couple of months because of what I learned I purchased freeze dried food, a couple of months worth of freeze dried food for all of my kids, and their kids, we have seven grandchildren, we purchased enough food for all of them. We have plenty of water.and we have plenty of freeze dried food and we have a couple of emergency generators. Even they may turn out to be a problem because you're going to have trouble getting the fuel for emergency generators if you're using diesel. We're on natural gas but natural gas has to be powered through the lines ultimately by pumps...

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/pj-gladnick/2015/11/03/lights-out-has-ted-koppel-become-rightwing-survivalist

They always tell us what what they're going to do before hand.
If you're not paying attention it's your own fault; in their eyes.

6 hours ago, Challenger said:

Most of there technology is shielded. Only the public's technology would be affected. This includes cars (after 1990), aircraft, televisions, computers, smartphones, small electronics etc..

In order to shield objects susceptible to EMP you would use shielding (also known as a Faraday Cage).

EMP's work exactly like a microwave in reverse. If you microwave your cellphone you technically would get the same effect as an EMP (I do not advise you try this).

However if you housed a smartphone in a microwave during an EMP your smartphone would be shielded from that EMP. Your microwave is a Faraday Cage.

Funny how this is posted exactly 2 years after the Power Grid Drill that took place back on Nov 13&14, 2013 Maybe I will stash some electronics in my microwave before going to bed.

Edited by rezz

13 minutes ago, rezz said:

Most of there technology is shielded. Only the public's technology would be affected. This includes cars (after 1990), aircraft, televisions, computers, smartphones, small electronics etc..

In order to shield objects susceptible to EMP you would use shielding (also known as a Faraday Cage).

EMP's work exactly like a microwave in reverse. If you microwave your cellphone you technically would get the same effect as an EMP (I do not advise you try this).

However if you housed a smartphone in a microwave during an EMP your smartphone would be shielded from that EMP. Your microwave is a Faraday Cage.

Funny how this is posted exactly 2 years after the Power Grid Drill that took place back on Nov 13&14, 2013 Maybe I will stash some electronics in my microwave before going to bed.

I am amuateur electronics.so i built a little Faraday cage.BUT ur saying on can use my micowave as a Faraday cage?and are you talking about when we joined/showed the chinese how to attack our power grid?great move there.and im sure the knowledge took from the drill was civillians shit will be all jacked up

7 hours ago, yaknow said:

I am amuateur electronics.so i built a little Faraday cage.BUT ur saying on can use my micowave as a Faraday cage?and are you talking about when we joined/showed the chinese how to attack our power grid?great move there.and im sure the knowledge took from the drill was civillians shit will be all jacked up

Yes your microwave will work perfectly. A galvanized trash can will also work but you have to tape the lid see video below.

Edited by rezz
1 person likes this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Koppel

Koppel is an old friend of Henry Kissinger. Both Kissinger and Koppel moved to the United States as children. Along with former Secretary of State Alexander Haig, Kissinger was the most frequent guest on Nightline.[9] In an interview, Koppel commented, "Henry Kissinger is, plain and simply, the best secretary of state we have had in 20, maybe 30 years – certainly one of the two or three great secretaries of state of our century," and added, "I’m proud to be a friend of Henry Kissinger. He is an extraordinary man. This country has lost a lot by not having him in a position of influence and authority".[21]

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.