Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Dallas City Council Approves Bathroom Bill, Allows Men into Women’s Bathrooms

24 posts in this topic

Dallas, TX, November 10, 2015 Today, the Dallas City Council fast tracked and approved an aggressive and dangerous bathroom ordinance that allows men into women’s bathroom. In a surprise move that involved the Council approving controversial language in a closed door meeting late last night,  without public input, the Council approved the new and sweeping language today that is over 10 pages long, according to reports and is strikingly similar to the same “gender identity” and “public accommodations” language contained the defeated Houston law that relates to bathroom, locker rooms and shower rooms. The new Dallas ordinance is a threat to safety and freedom and allows the government to fine private small business owners $500.

This swift government move comes just one week after Houston voters decisively said “no” to a radical, expansive bathroom ordinance and power grab that threatened the safety and liberty of Houston residents. In an historic vote,  61 – 39%. The Houston bathroom ordinance that would have allowed men to use women’s bathroom and locker rooms also called “HERO” was voted by down. Texas Values Action was on the ground for the historic vote in Houston.

- See more at: http://txvaluesaction.org/dallas-city-council-approves-bathroom-bill-allows-men-into-womens-bathrooms/#sthash.3Fj0ZeoN.k62pwoug.dpuf

<snip>

http://txvaluesaction.org/dallas-city-council-approves-bathroom-bill-allows-men-into-womens-bathrooms/

what!!!!!!!!!!!!

They'll never stop, and they have shown their disdain for the American people.

If this is happening in TX, then we're all toast.

4 minutes ago, Challenger said:

They'll never stop, and they have shown their disdain for the American people.

If this is happening in TX, then we're all toast.

I know, right!? It's like this in most if not all of the big cities. The people who live in the outlying areas are mostly conservatives, even in California. The cities always determine the D.C. criminals to rep their states. 

Just now, Cinnamon said:

I know, right!? It's like this in most if not all of the big cities. The people who live in the outlying areas are mostly conservatives, even in California. The cities always determine the D.C. criminals to rep their states. 

Some of us know that DC is illegitimate anyway, a corporation masquerading as our lawful government. But again, they have everyone fooled, they control the military and police and money... I'm out of ideas.

Just now, Challenger said:

Some of us know that DC is illegitimate anyway, a corporation masquerading as our lawful government. But again, they have everyone fooled, they control the military and police and money... I'm out of ideas.

I've come to the conclusion that the inmates are in charge of the asylum. 

Just now, Cinnamon said:

I've come to the conclusion that the inmates are in charge of the asylum. 

Yep. Pretty obvious now. Insanity is exactly the word for them, and the masses of people who think they're just peachy.

If I see a man in the bathroom, I'm going to start screaming really loud! What are they gonna do? Arrest me for peace disturbance? I think I'll go to Dallas just to make a scene. 

3 people like this

Just now, Cinnamon said:

If I see a man in the bathroom, I'm going to start screaming really loud! What are they gonna do? Arrest me for peace disturbance? I think I'll go to Dallas just to make a scene. 

:bananallama:

The toilet flushed in Washington over homosexual marriage. Now toilets all across America will flush over every perversion known to man. 

Just waiting for God to flush this big toilet called The un United States of wickedness. 

I feel sorry for any man that attempts to enter a restroom that my wife or daughter is occupying.  No questions.  I will be waiting, just outside the door.  I'll politely remind you that this is a restroom for the ladies and if your hand even reaches for the handle, you'll be lucky to get it back...  

4 people like this

4 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

I feel sorry for any man that attempts to enter a restroom that my wife or daughter is occupying.  No questions.  I will be waiting, just outside the door.  I'll politely remind you that this is a restroom for the ladies and if your hand even reaches for the handle, you'll be lucky to get it back...  

When my sons were little I watched the men's room door carefully until they came back out. I'm neither big nor strong, but if anybody threatened my sons, I'd be that momma grisly people have heard about.

Protection for All: Dallas Rewords Anti-Discrimination Ordinance

"It's not adding any new protections. It's not changing any protections," said Omar Narvaez of the Dallas LGBT Task Force. "It's a simple language change. It's legalese."

Tuesday, the city council added this line, ensuring 'the opportunity for every person to obtain employment, access to all places of public accommodation, and housing, without regard to sexual orientation or gender identity and expression.'

It's a lot like the ordinance that voters in Houston threw out last week.

http://cw33.com/2015/11/10/protection-for-all-dallas-rewords-anti-discrimination-ordinance/

But Houston never had an anti-discrimination rule against sexual orientation. Dallas has had such an ordinance since 2002, but now the addition of gender identity language has brought the battle over who uses what bathroom here.

"That's certainly what it seems like... I think that's what it's about," Huffines said.

"We're not in there to hurt you, we're in there to go to the bathroom," said McMurray, who said she finds the idea offensive.

So does District 14 City Council member Philip Kingston.

"I think people are awfully focused on the bathroom for some reason. I think that says more about them internally than it does about this ordinance, which does not include the word bathroom," he said.

Even so, critics promise that a challenge to the City Council's decision is coming... just as we saw in Houston.

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/local/dallas-county/2015/11/11/supporters-applaud-while-critics-cry-foul-on-dallas-updated-anti-discrimination-ordinance/75559012/

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.