Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rezz

Weapons Of The Future: Cell Towers

15 posts in this topic

What if thousands of cell towers with over 50,000 watts each were used rather than a pair of big Haarp arrays? Multiple signal source locations would allow the drawing of patterns, patterns which many people have noticed in weather radar

How much is 50,000 watts, compared to what is really needed for cell service?

In America, computer wifi is limited to 20 milliwatts transmit power and often even with that tiny amount you can connect from hundreds of feet away with no special antennas or hardware. Your cell phone can transmit 300 milliwatts. That's well over 10 times the power of wifi, and the range of your cell phone is that much better. All that is needed to make a great cellular node is a 10 watt transmitter (to make sure it gets real good penetration into the surrounding buildings,) and a receiver that is more sensitive than the one in your cell phone because you are talking back with a lot less than 10 watts.

10 watts is 500 times as strong as your wireless N router that comes in perfect everywhere. A lucky neighbor might snag your unsecured router with only 20 milliwatts of output from over a block away with just a cheap netbook. Why then, since 10 watts will clearly do the job, are there these ENORMOUS out in the open giant goose invading "cell towers" in America that are obviously capable of pumping many thousands of watts?

It's because the cell towers in America have a totally different purpose than stated. Sure, the tower does indeed accomplish the job of supporting cell phone service, but it is not needed at all for that purpose. They are there to hide something clandestine right in the great wide open.

A reader sent the following:

"My company also erected many cell towers, and I always wondered why they had us bring so much electrical power to these cell towers."

He NAILED IT. As a technical type, I paid attention to the cell towers, and noticed that they always seem to have a 400KVA or bigger transformer feeding them (I was never able to get close enough to look at the data plate but they were obviously way too large). 400KVA is approximately 400,000 watts. And I never really thought about it, why on earth they always got fed so much juice. Sometimes you just need to wake up and start thinking. Mexico confirms this - many cell towers are obviously low powered, with thin wires and tiny tower mounted amplifiers. A perfectly functional node can be fed less juice than needed by an average laptop and run on a small solar panel. These are common in Mexico.

Another comment came in stating that American cell towers in fact only get anywhere from twenty thousand to sixty thousand watts, complete with verified documentation that that is "all it is". Ok, Fine then. WLS AM radio in Chicago which is well known as the GIANT clear channel monster in America broadcasts through the night with 50,000 watts, and with a good radio you can hear it anywhere in the world when conditions are right. To sometimes pump even more than that into a single American neighborhood via the local tower which is serving only a two mile area is far beyond suspicious, It is case proven. Those cell towers ARE NOT WHAT WE HAVE BEEN TOLD and I am certain that even 60,000 watts would be a conservative estimate for many of them.

Why pump so many watts?

The antenna arrays on the cell towers are highly directional. That's obvious. So since the signal from them is confined to a zone, rather than going out omnidirectionally, whatever is in that zone will get extremely high R.F. levels. Maybe you need that much for mind control, but I seriously doubt it. With such an ability to confine the signal to within a zone, I would expect a mind control beam to not need more than a couple thousand watts. Where is the rest of that power going?

My guess, is Japan, Hurricane Katrina, or Chiapas Mexico. Whatever earthquake or disaster "they" need to accomplish a political objective. And there is something you need to know about radio wave propagation - it can be steered. So just because a cell tower appears to only be able place all it's RF output within a confined zone, it does not mean that signal cannot be diverted and sent elsewhere. This is because a neighboring cell tower can be synchronized in such a way that it steers the output from surrounding towers to a new remote area. And that is how modern Haarp technology works, BET ON IT.

American cell towers then, I believe in this order, have multiple purposes. The first is EMF mind control. Ever wonder why on some mornings EVERYONE seems to be happy, and on others EVERYONE seems to be grouchy? People don't just naturally fall into a mold like that, yet you see it all the time. And you never used to. This is a new phenomenon. Back in the 70's and 80's moods were totally random. Not anymore. There are happy days when everyone is happy, and grouchy days and indifferent days. If you have not noticed this, start paying attention. People's lives are random, and there should be absolutely no reason for their moods to all be similar for any reason other than outside manipulation.

The second purpose is an occasional one - I believe that occasionally the towers will be switched up to full output to eat a nuclear reactor in Japan via a phony earthquake scenario, or to make good and sure a hurricane is useful for a social experiment in New Orleans. But you cannot have them humming away at full output all the time without it becoming obvious, so the ability is likely saved for special occasions. Furthermore, with as many as there are around, it probably does not take more than a few percent of them at any one time to pull off something big. And this is exactly why, as my reader also stated, "Later, the Army Corps of Engineers would install frequency amplifiers connected with HXXrp. I believe they can control the weather." Why, pray tell, would the Corps of Engineers show up and install something in a "civilian" cell tower? Think about that. We all know the "elite" can trigger earthquakes. We all know they can tweak the weather. The question is then, since there is no GIANT UFO in the sky doing it, where is their system located?

Geometric patterns prove it has to be the Cell towers doing it.
If you set up two transmitters, their phase collision zone will happen in a straight line. But as my reader from Brazil has stated, they had a perfectly square shaped drought area. And if you look at the pictures of the haarp caused drought in California, that pattern happened along two straight lines that formed an L. And then there are circles and other patterns people have reported, and this means that the effect is not being accomplished with two transmitters, it has to be using multiple transmitters creating multiple collision zones to start drawing shapes. THAT is where the cell towers come into play.

The more signal sources you have to create a zone, the more patterns and shapes you can make, with each transmitter pair in whatever Haarp grid you fire up being responsible for their own little area. Let's say your little grid uses a thousand cell towers in the Houston area - this would allow 500 different points, each getting at least 100,000 watts of bias current each, with a total of 50 million watts to trigger a bigger cascade from the ionosphere. This would be the reason for all the shapes people see, true, there are radar errors that can cause patterns to appear as many meteorologists will state but that won't cause a consitent drought causing L shaped high front off the coast of California to appear and stay put for months on end.

It is very easy to confirm that cell towers have cell service as a totally secondary purpose, just walk up to one and see how much power it is getting fed. If there is any more there than 100 watts for amplifiers, another 200 or so for lights and I'll give them another 500 to play with just in case there is something like a computer and monitor in a little building at the tower base, if there is more than that present something is seriously amiss. Having large liquid cooled transformers at every tower is a dead giveaway, the towers are NOT what we have been told they are.

I believe what we are witnessing now - the horrible tornados and floods, is also the result of weather modifications. I believe they want to bring untold disaster to this nation, to cause extreme trouble before ushering in an ID system, a new currency, and global governance.

Direct environmental effects can be observed when Haarp type systems are in use if you get lucky
Mysterious booms, powerful auroras, you can see and hear it all if there is a break in the clouds, or booms if they push the system too hard. This is the reason for all the mysterious booms peole are hearing around the country now, google that if you have not heard about it. And the volcanic eruption to the left I believe was a threat against the nation of Japan. Such pictures are common now. But think back to when you were a kid. We had cameras and volcanoes then. Why did we never have pictures like this in National Geographic in the 60´s 70´s 80´s and 90´s? HMMMMM??? That's not special effects, that really happened and is obvious Haarp in action. To see more, like it CLICK HERE the elite are OBVIOUSLY now making MANY THREATS.

AND THEY CAN, because in the words of Defense secretary William Cohen himself, dated all the way back to 1996, Cohen himself stated:

"Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.

So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations. It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our efforts, and that's why this is so important."

Cohen himself said this in a Pentagon press briefing in 1996. THAT means all this technology is real. Cell towers and Haarp emit radio waves, which are just another name for electromagnetic waves. WAKE UP PEOPLE, THERE IS NO ROOM FOR DOUBT - regardless of the systems used, this warfare is a reality and Cohen's statement proves it. If you have any friends who are doubters, show them this page. Don't send it via mail which will only be censored, show them directly on their own computers.
I have observed weather modification myself.

In Vancouver BC in the winter of 2007, I personally watched the sky during extremely odd weather at night, and through a hole in the clouds which occurred between violent downpours saw an aurora borealis stepping up and down in discrete steps as if being digitally switched between various intensities. I have spent plenty of time observing real auroras, and this one obviously had a synthetic origin. It was extremely bright, the brightest I have ever seen by far, and auroras do not just step up and down in intensity like that. They fade up and down. I even wondered why it was in such large steps, with modern technologies it would not need to be. Perhaps they don't care about how obvious it is, or perhaps they thought the clouds were solid enough to hide it.

I knew when I saw this, in concert with clouds that appeared to be formed along grid lines in symmetrical patterns that the weather in that particular case had to be man made.

As usual, if anyone can point out inaccuracies in this article, please e-mail me with recommended changes; Weather modification is so classified that details are sparse and you sometimes just have to guess. I hope I connected a few dots here.

http://jimstonefreelance.com/haarp.html

3 people like this

Have you researched mind control? I started all the way back from nazi Dr Josef Mengele, followed him through project paper clip, CIA/ illuminati when they got busted in Canada mk-ultra/ monarch programming. They started programming children, some as early as in the womb. They used to do all programming "manually" using torture and sexual degradation until the personality split in the child. And then they could layer personalities 'alters' and use hypnotic triggers to bring the personality and programming to the top. Creating puppets that could be used from assassination to sex slaves, used to frame government officials. Now that the brain wave patterns of an individual can be mapped all programming is done through wave patterns. These algorithms can be introduced through visual, audio, and scalar type emitters. Once the mind is in alpha, beta or delta patterns, any pattern can be induced depending on the programming requirements. Any programm can be downloaded in the subconscious of an asset. A lot of children have been programmed through hours of exposure to electronics such as video games and other electronic media. Now the rf and microwave towers you wrote about in your post will play a key role when the time comes to initiate the programming installed in the subconscious of large numbers of individuals. With the grid patterns and wattage they will be able to affect everyone who is out of range of a cellphone or wifi. It will not be a zombie apocalypse, but a programm called berserker, or whatever they call it now. 

21 minutes ago, WhiteHorse said:

Have you researched mind control? I started all the way back from nazi Dr Josef Mengele, followed him through project paper clip, CIA/ illuminati when they got busted in Canada mk-ultra/ monarch programming. They started programming children, some as early as in the womb. They used to do all programming "manually" using torture and sexual degradation until the personality split in the child. And then they could layer personalities 'alters' and use hypnotic triggers to bring the personality and programming to the top. Creating puppets that could be used from assassination to sex slaves, used to frame government officials. Now that the brain wave patterns of an individual can be mapped all programming is done through wave patterns. These algorithms can be introduced through visual, audio, and scalar type emitters. Once the mind is in alpha, beta or delta patterns, any pattern can be induced depending on the programming requirements. Any programm can be downloaded in the subconscious of an asset. A lot of children have been programmed through hours of exposure to electronics such as video games and other electronic media. Now the rf and microwave towers you wrote about in your post will play a key role when the time comes to initiate the programming installed in the subconscious of large numbers of individuals. With the grid patterns and wattage they will be able to affect everyone who is out of range of a cellphone or wifi. It will not be a zombie apocalypse, but a programm called berserker, or whatever they call it now. 

I did not write the piece above. But I know all to well about what you are talking about. The information about this is so scattered or non existent on the internet.

Certain individuals are actually easier to target. Most of these individuals all have one thing in common, they are taking prescription medications. A report out just last week said 60% of Americans are on prescription drugs. All the alleged shootings in this country all had the same thing in common the perpetrators were on prescription meds.

The push to digital television was the next step. The newer televisions coupled with smartphone's leaves a victim in an alpha state longer. I have seen people just walk out into the middle of the street never looking to see if a car was coming because they were glued to their smartphone this happened on multiple occasions.

If your old enough to remember the US government use to have Insane Asylums all over the country until about the mid 1980s. Now they just sedate these individuals with drugs and let them out on the streets. They are setting the storyline up for a future hell on earth in this country, just imagine if these people could not get their meds tomorrow. Zombies is not the word for it...

They currently monitor the entire internet using Artificial Intelligence (AI) and they are removing this sort of information at an alarming rate. This information will only become harder to attain in the future. This particular article was not the best I have read but gives the reader insight into something that is so easily overlooked. But having others comment on their experiences reveals even more.

Thank you for your contribution WH!

1 hour ago, WhiteHorse said:

Best idea is to not watch TV, that avoids most of their systems in place for puppet mastering the mind controlled.  I was immediately suspicious about the change over from analog to digital, as in there's more to this under the surface.  That was it for me though, haven't actively watched TV (besides some shows online streaming) ever since the change over.

What about Rife frequencies?  Think it's possible to digitally infect a population using various specific frequencies?  If they can do it, they are doing it, general rule of thumb with TPTB.   I had this theory a long time ago and paid attention for signs of this occurring.  Many occasions I would find people who came nowhere near the other, some never left their houses, and all had the same exact Flu symptoms & lengths of time with them, any of you guys ever notice those patterns too?

32 minutes ago, rezz said:

I did not write the piece above. But I know all to well about what you are talking about. The information about this is so scattered or non existent on the internet.

Certain individuals are actually easier to target. Most of these individuals all have one thing in common, they are taking prescription medications. A report out just last week said 60% of Americans are on prescription drugs. All the alleged shootings in this country all had the same thing in common the perpetrators were on prescription meds.

The push to digital television was the next step. The newer televisions coupled with smartphone's leaves a victim in an alpha state longer. I have seen people just walk out into the middle of the street never looking to see if a car was coming because they were glued to their smartphone this happened on multiple occasions.

If your old enough to remember the US government use to have Insane Asylums all over the country until about the mid 1980s. Now they just sedate these individuals with drugs and let them out on the streets. They are setting the storyline up for a future hell on earth in this country, just imagine if these people could not get their meds tomorrow. Zombies is not the word for it...

They currently monitor the entire internet using Artificial Intelligence (AI) and they are removing this sort of information at an alarming rate. This information will only become harder to attain in the future. This particular article was not the best I have read but gives the reader insight into something that is so easily overlooked. But having others comment on their experiences reveals even more.

Have you researched mind control? I started all the way back from nazi Dr Josef Mengele, followed him through project paper clip, CIA/ illuminati when they got busted in Canada mk-ultra/ monarch programming. They started programming children, some as early as in the womb. They used to do all programming "manually" using torture and sexual degradation until the personality split in the child. And then they could layer personalities 'alters' and use hypnotic triggers to bring the personality and programming to the top. Creating puppets that could be used from assassination to sex slaves, used to frame government officials. Now that the brain wave patterns of an individual can be mapped all programming is done through wave patterns. These algorithms can be introduced through visual, audio, and scalar type emitters. Once the mind is in alpha, beta or delta patterns, any pattern can be induced depending on the programming requirements. Any programm can be downloaded in the subconscious of an asset. A lot of children have been programmed through hours of exposure to electronics such as video games and other electronic media. Now the rf and microwave towers you wrote about in your post will play a key role when the time comes to initiate the programming installed in the subconscious of large numbers of individuals. With the grid patterns and wattage they will be able to affect everyone who is out of range of a cellphone or wifi. It will not be a zombie 

the format on the reply spazzed out. 

Yes many of the documents I researched are gone from the web. And what is available is full of disinformation. I know a monarch victim. It has been almost two years now and he still suffers the effects. He never took prescription meds and was indoctrinated at a very young age. The sick excuse that the illunatics/CIA use is that they have to program these kids because other countries are doing it and they can't afford to fall behind, in the name of national security. What they don't disclose is that the programming causes deep psychological effects lasting years, a type of PTSD, mood disorder. Why are so many depressed and bipolar now? That's why, people's minds are being tampered with. Black ops assets that can take two or three rounds of 5.56 NATO and still move forward. It's real alright, anyone who thinks it isn't is already deceived. 

48 minutes ago, rezz said:

Have you researched mind control? I started all the way back from nazi Dr Josef Mengele, followed him through project paper clip, CIA/ illuminati when they got busted in Canada mk-ultra/ monarch programming. They started programming children, some as early as in the womb. They used to do all programming "manually" using torture and sexual degradation until the personality split in the child. And then they could layer personalities 'alters' and use hypnotic triggers to bring the personality and programming to the top. Creating puppets that could be used from assassination to sex slaves, used to frame government officials. Now that the brain wave patterns of an individual can be mapped all programming is done through wave patterns. These algorithms can be introduced through visual, audio, and scalar type emitters. Once the mind is in alpha, beta or delta patterns, any pattern can be induced depending on the programming requirements. Any programm can be downloaded in the subconscious of an asset. A lot of children have been programmed through hours of exposure to electronics such as video games and other electronic media. Now the rf and microwave towers you wrote about in your post will play a key role when the time comes to initiate the programming installed in the subconscious of large numbers of individuals. With the grid patterns and wattage they will be able to affect everyone who is out of range of a cellphone or wifi. It will not be a zombie 

the format on the reply spazzed out. 

Yes many of the documents I researched are gone from the web. And what is available is full of disinformation. I know a monarch victim. It has been almost two years now and he still suffers the effects. He never took prescription meds and was indoctrinated at a very young age. The sick excuse that the illunatics/CIA use is that they have to program these kids because other countries are doing it and they can't afford to fall behind, in the name of national security. What they don't disclose is that the programming causes deep psychological effects lasting years, a type of PTSD, mood disorder. Why are so many depressed and bipolar now? That's why, people's minds are being tampered with. 

Sorry jibby every since I started posting on this subject the reply started spazzing out. I have been posting all day no probs. 

I had to look up rife, its basically high rf right. I don't know about flu but I have seen bad depression and apathy from the "printers", that's what the monarch victim called the device that they use to download the programming. It is a wave specific modulator of some sort. Reading on fife it can be DNA  specific, that's even deeper. I know one thing it pisses them off that I know. And it pisses them off worse that I talk about it. But you know what people deserve to know what these evil pieces of trash are doing. 

i agree with jibby, stop watching tv. but i cant help thinking that they have thought of us doing that and have something else for us.

the smart meter can send strobing signals to the new led light bulbs. this would be nearly inperceptible and could be used as a trigger for something already in your head or working in conjuction with your tv set.(reason why they did away with the old bulbs, maybe?) the new bulbs can also reradiate the sounds in your room back to the meter also.

back in the 70`s i worked on microwave relay sites that used 4.4 - 5.0 ghz, and never thought id see the day when we started throwing this stuff around with such impunity and disregard for safety. back then a safe distance from a cellphone (if they existed) would have been 10 inches away for a period of 15mins. and now its safe because some politician got enough money in his pocket to declare it safe? BULLSHIT!!! and ill bet the ppl that wrote the safety rules back then are rolling in their graves right now!

and im sure that putting all our devices in the same band was no accident either, your microwave oven uses 2.4ghz, your cellphone uses 1.9ghz, wifi uses 2.4ghz and is going above 5.0ghz now. so if its ever proven (admitted to) in court that microwaves are dangerous it will be impossible to determine which device caused cancer. they have made theirselves lawsuit proof. (its a clause in mice type in every cellphone contract and warranty of all these devices. simply purchasing a device is considered agreement to these terms and conditions.

those mobile data terminals in the police cars operate on 4.9ghz , they are getting cooked the worst of all of us.

and the worst part about the data signals is that they have a very wide bandwitdth (20mhz) did they base the safety standards on a narrowband signal in order to fudge the books to get it declared safe by politicians who dont know the difference? a wideband signal is much more dangerous as they will find many more parts of your body to resonate with. (heat)

resonance is best explained by the old memorex advertisment. the one with the glass shattering to the singers voice. think about this concept as it would apply to your brain.

Edited by Radio
add memorex commercial

1 hour ago, WhiteHorse said:

Sorry jibby every since I started posting on this subject the reply started spazzing out. I have been posting all day no probs. 

I had to look up rife, its basically high rf right. I don't know about flu but I have seen bad depression and apathy from the "printers", that's what the monarch victim called the device that they use to download the programming. It is a wave specific modulator of some sort. Reading on fife it can be DNA  specific, that's even deeper. I know one thing it pisses them off that I know. And it pisses them off worse that I talk about it. But you know what people deserve to know what these evil pieces of trash are doing. 

My reply seems to be working.... my cell has been spazzing out though, can't text or anything.

I'm not sure if it's high RF with Rife frequencies exactly, ELF maybe, interesting stuff.  Seems to be a specific frequency for every virus & disease.

http://rifevideos.com/dr_rifes_true_original_frequencies.html

Wish we could embed -- http://altered-states.net/barry/graphics/rifed6.jpg

I'm a little rusty on his work, researched it thoroughly 7-8 yrs ago when I was looking for various cures.  Seems specific frequencies can induce these ailments, and doubling those frequencies (5MHz to 10MHz for example) kills those viruses.  I believe that's how it went, been a while, but his work isn't something you soon forget being in the CT world.

Early Rife frequencies -- http://www.royalrife.com/mor.jpg

Huge list -- http://altered-states.net/barry/newsletter135/frequencies.htm

I have no doubt that if each disease & virus has it's own specific frequency..... then it's been weaponized, long long time ago.

curing blood bourne diseases with a wristband device is a suppressed technology from long ago. you have to build it yourself these days.

but remember this, its a double edged sword. if you dont get it exactly right you could do great harm also

Edited by Radio
spell

3 minutes ago, Radio said:

curing blood bourne diseases with a wristband device is a suppressed technology from long ago. you have to build it yourself these days.

but remember this, its a double edged sword. if you dont get it exactly right you could do great harm also

Is that similar to blood electrofying?  Like a small voltage on your wrist pulse point areas, so as the blood flow passing thru it, the viruses are eliminated by the current...... with help from ingested colloidal silver or gold & what not.  Dr. Bob Beck's research talks about that stuff & c-wording cancers that way.

thats it, i first heard about it on coast to coast back when art bell did a show on it. 

ill find some links for ya.

say for example you have an illness, and its resonant frequency is 3.14267ghz. you say a prayer. as youre sleeping a benevolent angel from afar or even in another dimension, sends a 3.14267ghz beam to earth to heal you.

is it really that far fetched of an idea?

could be one way prayers are answered?

a step further, you have an illness and you create the 3.14267ghz in your own body and clean it automatically and were never bothered with it or aware of it.

Edited by Radio
add

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.