Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

This Is Huge CERN Is Bringing In Demons Proof In Pictures

105 posts in this topic

I'm not saying I believe this, but I myself have seen these same things
on moon and mars video's and images.

Published on Apr 30, 2015

This is a major update in the latest events, CERN is such a demonic force and here is proof a
demon face is staring us right in the face as they get ready to breach our world.

1 person likes this

I could see many,  many faces even before the dude pointed it out.  WOW!!  Very easy to see. 

I think this is an example of pareidolia.
That physiological phenomenon where people see faces in things or objects.
It's not uncommon, especially among the deeply religious.

I have no doubt that cross dimensional entities exist.
However, I don't think they would come through as tiny little mirco faces.
They may have the ability to alter their size and shape but to that extent... it seems unlikely.

Stop the following video at .35 seconds or just before. Count how many you see.
I think there's a much clearer video somewhere. In that one, they're as clear as
day!

well, mmm, I don't know. I see faces in the random patterns in my bathroom floor, bunnies in clouds, like Lucy said, pareidolia.

I do believe in demons. Not as supernatural creatures, but physical beings who live in a different dimension (electromagnetic frequency). They are evil boogers who possess the bodies of willing people. The Archon Demiurge are possibly reptilians who have hybridized humans with their dna, making them more suitable for the temporary blending. These are the Satanist pedophiles we hear about.

It may be possible that cern alters our electromagnetic field to make it easier for them to enter or survive in our world. Their logo is a stylized 666 pattern, I've heard. And a statue of Kali, the Hindu goddess of destruction, stands in front of the building.

https://environmentalarmageddon.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/cern_shiva.jpg

The statue at CERN is Shiva.

http://cds.cern.ch/record/745737?ln=en 

I was having a recurring dream,several other 'dreams' as well, late last year of a dark woman dancing in a thick cloud of grasshoppers and what I took as a large outhouse falling. It wasnt until February of this year that I learned of CERN reopening. That day, Jeremiah 33:3 and Revelation 9 came upon me very heavily. I would love to share things I believe were given to me in the days that followed, but I already know what will come of it, so now I keep it to myself. One person that I did tell called me the other day and asked if I saw the temple come down in Nepal. Yes, indeed. Mens hearts truly have waxed cold in these days. People be mean. Peace, y'all.

The statue at CERN is Shiva.

http://cds.cern.ch/record/745737?ln=en 

I was having a recurring dream,several other 'dreams' as well, late last year of a dark woman dancing in a thick cloud of grasshoppers and what I took as a large outhouse falling. It wasnt until February of this year that I learned of CERN reopening. That day, Jeremiah 33:3 and Revelation 9 came upon me very heavily. I would love to share things I believe were given to me in the days that followed, but I already know what will come of it, so now I keep it to myself. One person that I did tell called me the other day and asked if I saw the temple come down in Nepal. Yes, indeed. Mens hearts truly have waxed cold in these days. People be mean. Peace, y'all.

Your right about the statue and the temple in Nepal,  it is/was Shiva,  the (destroyer of worlds). 

I was listening to the Haggmans interview Paul McGuier,  

http://www.hagmannandhagmann.com/show-archive

During the third hour paul brings all three things together,  Cern firing up,  the earthquake,  and then the Temple being destroyed.  He does say (and like you Paw-Piper hes right) the statue of Shiva,  and the Temple of Shiva. I relistened again to make sure.  

Anyway,  wierd shit goin on.  Good catch on the kali/shiva PP. :cheers:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.