Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

With Open Gates: The forced collective suicide of European nations - Extended Cinematic 1080p

37 posts in this topic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc

This video is horrifying! 

Published on Nov 9, 2015

This video will not be online long, download and mirror it while you can.

I gain nothing from this. Editing takes a lot of work and time, if you want to support me, you can do it with BTC at 
1ybX49kKFNN7hKnrzaegnha4Fy9WrFATu

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly."

- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 106-43 BC

You are witnessing what will be shown to future generations as the reason for the fall of an Empire.

At current immigration levels and disappearing birth rates native Europeans are destined to become a minority in their own countries within decades. This is already the case for many of Europe's largest cities.

Europeans have effectively lost their right to exist as cultures and nations in their own homelands and are facing extinction.

Millions of young Muslim men leave behind their family, pay thousands to criminal traffickers to reach the land they have been promised by European politicians illegally.

Dubbed by the media as "refugees", they cross through 6-10 safe countries to reach wealthy nations like Germany or Sweden where they hope to receive a better life at the expense of the taxpayer.

Only a fraction of them are Syrian, as they enter unfiltered, without any documents and without any legitimate right to claim asylum. Women and children are rarely seen, except in the cherry-picked sob stories of the media.

Any indigenous resistance of Europeans who refuse to hand over the countries of their ancestors to often radical and criminal Muslim foreigners is labeled "hateful", "racist", even "Nazi". 

The level of cultural, moral and political subversion with egalitarian and Marxist ideologies has reached levels the KGB would never have dreamed of. Equality and tolerance are lies that serve none but a few.

The Left, mainly orchestrated by Zionist interests, is destroying our countries from the inside. Patriotism, the most basic and fundamental trait of any nation that wants to survive, has become something to be ashamed of.

Feminism has destroyed family values and birth rates. Healthy nationalism has been replaced with a culture of guilt, self-hatred, apathy, degeneracy and pathological altruism. We are told to embrace "diversity", in reality this simply means instead of just being a global minority, Europeans are supposed to become a minority in their own countries as well. No civilized society can keep up with the birth rate of third world immigrants, especially when the main goal is integration rather than assimilation. Parallel societies breed poverty, crime and radicalism.

Multiculturalism has never, at any time in human history, worked anywhere. If you believe otherwise, you're delusional. In fact it's the primary reason for every major conflict.

The crimes committed by the EU against the European peoples are directly in violation of the 1948 UN genocide convention, Article II: (c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part; (d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; (e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group. 

Because of this injustice, far-right parties everywhere in Europe are gaining astonishing amounts of support, becoming the biggest parties in some countries.

Any European that does not rise up to defend his country from foreign invasion because he's too scared of words does not deserve it.

We are still at a point where you will not get imprisoned for your political opinion in most European countries, but this will change very soon. Do not be apathetic, do not be weak. Be someone that can be proud to call himself European.

2 people like this

People in Europe had better wake up and throw out these insane politicians, with so many of the foreigners already there, I don't know how they are going to fight this invasion off. These people in this video are not that different from the Mexican gang/groups like La Raza in the SW U.S.  They say, like these Muslims, that they will take us down through outbreeding us. They are now in our halls of government, in the liberal teaching institutions and gaining more power by the minute. The difference is that most of them are Catholics, not Muslims. 

I feel like going over there and helping them fight! lol 

Better not give up our guns, people. Just better not even think about doing it! 

2 people like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxrLTYMpLC4

DAVID CAMERON EXPOSED ON ISLAM

The Prime Minister "wants Muslims to lead Government, the British Army" and dislikes "seeing white Christian faces". Watch and share the only film on the internet which exposes the leader of the Conservative Party in details never before shown, the most shocking sixteen minute movie on the islamification of Britain.

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

I feel like going over there and helping them fight! lol 

You can come and guard my house.

Europe has been trojan horsed. After decades of forced tolerance to mass immigration and Islam, many are afraid to even use words in opposition to all of this, never mind raise a gun (if we had them).

Edited by Lilly
1 person likes this

An Exit Strategy for Traitors

http://cluborlov.blogspot.fr/2015/11/an-exit-strategy-for-traitors.html

[Germany—the country at the center of the European Union and its economic powerhouse—is something of a black hole. 70 years after the fall of Nazism, it is still an occupied country, under military and political domination of the US. The national press, popularly referred to as Lügenpresse (the lying press) faithfully echoes the party line set in Washington. Germany's spineless politicians, popularly renamed from Volksvertreter (people's representatives) to Volksverräter (traitors to the people) are no better. And so we are unable to see what is actually happening there, as the European Union is, in the words of Russia's FM Sergei Lavrov, “committing suicide” by letting in the invading hordes from the Middle East. And so this short report by Alex, who tells us what he sees, is most welcome.]

Do you remember the last time you saw a man with wild eyes, strange clothes and a giant sign around his neck saying “The End Is Nigh”? “How ridiculous and pathetic!” you might have thought. Now, imagine the reality of your country changing within weeks to a point where you come to the same conclusion as him, suddenly feeling that his approach might be ever so reasonable. When a large part of your fellow-humans catch a strange sort of illness, one which leads to complete insanity faster than in the worst zombie outbreak, you might find yourself out of more viable strategies.

This exactly is happening to me, as well as most people I know, right now, right here in our export-champion, model-democracy Germany. Sane people are finding themselves isolated and helpless amid insane politicians, an antagonistic press, paralyzed communities and a large inert populace unable to even fathom what’s happening. I am of course talking about the so-called “refugee crisis,” but because even this name is working against us, I will call it what it really is—a war against Europe by means of invasion. It is now vitally important to call things by their right name, because this distinguishes friend from foe.

2 people like this

In a follow up article to the above account, Orlov lists some facts and figures. I've copied a few, everything is sourced at the link.

http://cluborlov.blogspot.fr/2015/11/supporting-evidence.html

• “Between the 5th and 15th of October, 409 000 new migrants reached the Germany, around 10,000 each day.”
  • “At least 80% of immigrants arriving this year are Muslims”—Central Council of Muslims in Germany
    „By now some mosque communities have doubled within a month because of refugees.“
  • 80 percent of the refugees are young men under 30 years.
  • The EU expects about 3 million more refugees before the end of 2016
  • Migrants: 185 special trains cost about 7,5 million Euros
  • „Since the 3. of September about 190.000 asylum seekers were transported across Germany by special trains.“
    „The German rail company (DB) allocated 185 trains for the mass transports of refugees.“
  • Federal police accumulates 500,000 hours of overtime within a month
  • “Federal policemen in Bavaria have to work up to 80 hours a week because of the border control deployment; a single shift can be 13 hours long.”
  • SEK (SQUAD) hardly eqipped for operation
    „I think it is inaccaptable that our policemen have to fight terrorism with insufficiеnt and ineffective armarment. The bulletproof wests of the SEK could not withstand the AK-47 rifles that were used France.“
  • Police is able to end fight between refugees only with the help of Army personnel.
    “Kieler Nachrichten reported several incidents in refugee camps. The Police allegedly tried to keep a lid on it.”
    “In conclusion we have to point out that the situation on the ground could not have been resolved without the Army forces.”
  • “In this country nobody likes to talk about the criminal behaviour of refugies.”—Chief of Criminal Police, Ulf Küch
  • Police ordered journalists not to report about the state of the refugee crisís
    The police informally asked the newspaper „Kieler Nachrichten“, to desist to write about police reports concerning refugee issues.
  • Austrian Army Major: “I was at the border today: It's a war!”
    “21 October 2015: Today is the blackest day of my life. At 11:30 I had to witness with my own eyes how around 5,000 men, all of them young and very fit, breached the Austrian border at Spielfeld, completely unopposed and unchecked.”
  • Women and children rented for 10 Euros: refugee camps become cheap brothels
    “Asylum seekers sell their own children together with their women as sex slaves—for around ten Euros an hour”
    “...however, even if asylum seekers get finaly convicted for their crimes, it does not affect their asylum proceedings.”
  • Weapons cache found hidden at Swedish migrant center
    “According to reports, thes were not small hunting guns, but several serious weapons.”
  • Sweden: Rape Capital of the West
  • „Forty years after the Swedish parliament unanimously decided to change the formerly homogenous Sweden into a multicultural country, violent crime has increased by 300% and rapes by 1,472%. Sweden is now number two on the list of rape countries, surpassed only by Lesotho in Southern Africa.
2 people like this

I just caught this angle - completely forgot about the diseases!

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/53434/germany-migration-crisis-becomes-public-health-crisis-opinion/#o9FokxpbyWQMOxH2.97

Including that wonderful one everyone was "Phobic" about, but considering the possibility of being weaponized - EBOLA!

They thought we forgot all about that, didn't they?? crap, all the massive numbers of Africans - yikes, talk about suicide Bleeders! :sor:

Edited by BlueHawK
Forgot the Link!

3 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxrLTYMpLC4

DAVID CAMERON EXPOSED ON ISLAM

The Prime Minister "wants Muslims to lead Government, the British Army" and dislikes "seeing white Christian faces". Watch and share the only film on the internet which exposes the leader of the Conservative Party in details never before shown, the most shocking sixteen minute movie on the islamification of Britain.

Absolutely insane. How the HE@#$@ can anyone say "religion of peace". "observed Peacefully by over a billion people"?@?@? Aaaaagh!

Insanity!

Merkel is selling Germany into chaos. This is the NWO agenda, to create chaos, which will make the people want order.  The NWO. 

I can't watch the video, Cinn. It's too upsetting. I get enough emails from friends sending pictures of these things, like Muslim men swarming aboard ships to go to Europe. It's like scenes from Zombie Apocalypse.  I stepped into a fire ant hill yesterday. Sorry to compare humans to fire ants. But it's true.

How much longer before it really hits the fan?

55 minutes ago, Lilly said:

^ ^ It's not a religion of peace at all. It is at its core intolerant of any other religion and claims it is the only truth and that non believers are fair game for slaughter.

On a related note (I don't know if this has been posted elsewhere on the board)

https://thehayride.com/2015/11/breaking-syrian-refugees-are-arriving-in-new-orleans/

Young men, always young men who should stay in their hell hole countries and fight for freedom.

I live near Baton Rouge.

We are so :IBPlzqK: :damned:   :akomjiis: :lIRYar3:

We need more doom icons, Cinn. Lots more.

4 hours ago, Lilly said:

In a follow up article to the above account, Orlov lists some facts and figures. I've copied a few, everything is sourced at the link.

http://cluborlov.blogspot.fr/2015/11/supporting-evidence.html

Another green for ya. I've been reading Orlov for years and he is generally spot on as someone who intimately watched the collapse of the Soviet Union.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.