Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Do the Elites Want Controlled Rebellion?

22 posts in this topic

This is an interesting take on what's happening in the world right now. DOOM! 

http://investmentwatchblog.com/do-the-elites-want-controlled-rebellion/

“The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.” – Vladimir Lenin

Here’s a wild theory of mine that the elite “want” a controlled rebellion/anarchy/civil war in the United States and other parts of the world.   Additionally, , our role (without us even knowing about it) as “truthers” and spreading the news of government corruption, illuminati, and elitism actually facilitates their agenda.  Sound crazy?  Wait til you see how this all adds up.

We have seen that the refugee crisis all over Europe is “by design” and not organic in nature.

We have seen the middle east and Ukraine get toppled by design.

We have seen that the US is more divided than ever, and again it is by design.

If the Elites were intending on establishing a New World Order, why facilitate so much division, hatred and turmoil in the host countries of the NWO government?

My theory is that the anarchists, revolutionaries, patriots, truthers or whatever you want to call them are being used to facilitate “controlled” rebellion. These rebellions, paired up with the possibilities of economic collapse and war, will create a power vacuum that will need to be filled.

Filled by who? 10 kings who have yet to receive power yet, a “fresh” New World Government, and the Anti-Christ.

Haven't watched the video yet, but that's exactly what they're doing. The question is what, if anything, can humanly be done to stop it.

I haven't watched it either but I think that's obvious.
Get the people to start killing each other off and the survivors will beg for help.
How do we stop it? We unite against them! That's their biggest fear.

The vid is pretty good, I'm listening and at the end of it right now. What if all the people topple governments for them, by design, to create a vacuum of power to be filled, is his theory, with all the division by design and all the other things happening that are by design. If people can't see that the refugee issue is by design, they are completely blind. Nothing good can come out of importing all these refugees into Europe and the U.S. 

CRISIS BY DESIGN: Hungarian PM Reveals ‘Social Engineering’ Role of George Soros in EU Refugee Run

‘ENGINEERED CRISIS’ – George Soros (left) has routinely been involved in aiding social unrest throughout the world. Hungarian PM Victor Orban (right) accuses Soros of human trafficking in the EU.
Startling new claims have been levied by Hungarian PM Victor Orban, concerning the role of George Soros in Europe’s Migrant Crisis. 

PM Orban contends that Soros, founder and chair of Open Society Foundations (Open Society Institute), has been a part of a “circle of activists,” that have “inadvertently become part of this international human-smuggling network.” 
This latest declaration by Orban, immediately recalls the misguided machinations of ‘The Occupy Movement’(aka OWS) in 2011, as well as the Soros funded protests in Ferguson, Missouri, last summer – two events that were designed to push naive participants into violent action and social unrest. This is exactly what has happened in Europe as a result of this year’s ‘migrant crisis’. 

Orban also appeared to express doubt over the lack of preparation for the influx of Syrian and other refugees by larger European states with adept intelligence agencies.

http://21stcenturywire.com/2015/10/31/crisis-by-design-hungarian-pm-reveals-social-engineering-role-of-george-soros-in-eu-refugee-run/

GEORGE SOROS ADMITS He’s Behind Invasion Of Europe and Open Borders: ‘National Borders Are the Obstacle’

Does this sound familiar? Soros is Obama’s buddy and would love nothing more than to profit from the harm he’s doing to Europe.  Billionaire investor George Soros has confirmed he wants to bring down Europe’s borders, following the accusation made last week by Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban.

http://100percentfedup.com/george-soros-admits-hes-behind-invasion-of-europe-and-open-borders-national-borders-are-the-obstacle/#

Just finished. I've said for years now, that it will appear as though TPTB have finally been defeated, prosecuted, maybe even executed. But then comes the "savior" who promises peace, and everybody, even the truthers, let down their guard. Definitely prophetic; see link removed

Edited by Cinnamon
advertising removed

The whole earth is experiencing civil wars with the exception of a few places, but these few places share borders with warring neighbors. The war will spill over into these places also. The red horse is at a gallop, soon it will be at full run. The world does not want peace and soon it shall have none. Only love brings peace and the world turned its back on love. 

“And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭6:4‬ ‭KJV‬‬
http://bible.us/1/rev.6.4.kjv

I'm still of the opinion that, "I'll give you my gun when you pry it from my cold, dead hands" meme and the love affair America has with guns was created as part of this strategy.  That seems to fit with what you're saying.

2 hours ago, Rothbard said:

I'm still of the opinion that, "I'll give you my gun when you pry it from my cold, dead hands" meme and the love affair America has with guns was created as part of this strategy.  That seems to fit with what you're saying.

If that's true then it's proof that the power elites think in terms of centuries and not on a short term plan. 

It's a perfect way to bring out of the woodwork all the gun owners, especially those with better than terrorist-type weapons, isn't it? Out those who are willing to stand up against the insanity, and label them "dangerous", lunatics, then the entire world is at their mercy. The minute the US lets in even MORE mass numbers, and those start small attacks, drawing out the ones wiling to defend others, they *have* us, right? POoof, the US' backup defense strategy is Gone. :akomjiis:

Not watched it. But if I wanted to control the world. I would have the slaves fight each other. Why not. You kill off the slaves you don't want about (people with guns) blame the others for doing it. Have something to rally about after the war. Example the Jew bullshit. Now the gun bullshit. They will say something stupid like. Look having guns did this the whole flat earth(did you like that :-D ) can't have guns, o but we can. Everyone thinks the bunkers are for something to hit the earth. It's not. It's for war. 

The only way the would let people be buying up guns is if it was part of the plan. 

12 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I haven't watched it either but I think that's obvious.
Get the people to start killing each other off and the survivors will beg for help.
How do we stop it? We unite against them! That's their biggest fear.

Excellent point Lucy. The thing is tho that so many people are asleep and with eyes wide shut and can't see what's going on. People how actually look into this stuff see it everyday but some people simply can't see it or just don't care. My wife for example was born in New York but when her mother died when she was 7 she had to live with her grandmother in Haiti. She grew up in a third world and just says if it's gonna happen there's not much we can do to stop it, so she really doesn't care what happens as Lon as she still has a job or whatever. It's people like that that are asleep not seeing the big picture. Too worried about here and now instead of tomorrow. She is slowly wakin up tho with each ct that I bring to her with proof. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.