Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lucy Barnable

Appeals court rules against Obama immigration plan

7 posts in this topic

President Obama's plan to protect from deportation an estimated 5 million people living in the United States illegally suffered another setback Monday in a ruling from a New Orleans-based federal appeals court.

In a 2-1 ruling, the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals upheld a Texas-based federal judge's injunction blocking the administration's immigration initiative.

Republicans had criticized the plan as an illegal executive overreach when Obama announced it last November. Twenty-six states challenged the plan in court.

The administration argued that the executive branch was within its rights in deciding to defer deportation of selected groups of immigrants, including children who were brought to the U.S. illegally.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/11/09/appeals-court-rules-against-obama-immigration-plan/

The article says there are 11.3 million illegals here.
They keep using that same number when we know it's many more.

30 MILLION ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS IN US, SAYS MEXICO’S FORMER AMBASSADOR

Mexico’s former ambassador to the U.S. said that 30 million “undocumented immigrants” are living in the United States in the beginning of an interview before later stating a different number at the conclusion.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/18/30-million-illegal-immigrants-in-us-says-mexicos-former-ambassador/

1 minute ago, Challenger said:

We know the inevitable will come, but for now, a small victory.

Yeah, at least it proves not all governors and judges are insane.
I applaud them for standing up to Obama and doing the right thing.

Yay for now! But I've been reading the 30 million figure for years now! It's waaay more than that, come to my place and see. 

6 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Yay for now! But I've been reading the 30 million figure for years now! It's waaay more than that, come to my place and see. 

Oh my gosh, it's sooo many more!
There are whole towns around here where all you see are illegals.
If you want to get an idea in any neighborhood take a drive though an apartment complex.
That's a small representation of the community and should reflect the demographics of the area.

The illunatics/ CIA have made sure that the cartels are armed to the teeth. A large part of the demographics include these armed drug dealers. They are a well established machine now. They have the cash to operate and live way under the radar of prying eyes. When the time comes they will be a large part of our uncivil war. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.