Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Combat report: Russian Air Force destroys 448 terrorist facilities in Syria over 3 days (VIDEOS)

3 posts in this topic

The Russian Air Force in Syria has made 137 sorties over last three days, hitting 448 infrastructure facilities belonging to Islamic State and other terrorists groups in the country, Russia’s Defense Ministry said.

"Over the last three days, Russian jets made 137 sorties in the Syrian Arab Republic and destroyed 448 facilities of terrorist infrastructure in the provinces of Aleppo, Damascus, Idlib, Latakia, Raqqa, Hama and Homs," Igor Konashenkov, spokesman for the Defense Ministry, was cited as saying by Tass.

<snip>

https://www.rt.com/news/321301-syria-isis-448-targets/

How many can there be???

31 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:
The Russian Air Force in Syria has made 137 sorties over last three days, hitting 448 infrastructure facilities belonging to Islamic State and other terrorists groups in the country, Russia’s Defense Ministry said.

"Over the last three days, Russian jets made 137 sorties in the Syrian Arab Republic and destroyed 448 facilities of terrorist infrastructure in the provinces of Aleppo, Damascus, Idlib, Latakia, Raqqa, Hama and Homs," Igor Konashenkov, spokesman for the Defense Ministry, was cited as saying by Tass.

<snip>

https://www.rt.com/news/321301-syria-isis-448-targets/

How many can there be???

Cut off one head, two more take it's place. 

15 minutes ago, Groove said:

Hah. We couldn't do that in a year. Wait... We didn't even try. 

We're trying to do what we did in afganastan to em. I'm not talking the after 9/11 thing, but the draw em in, supply the rebels and try to break their wallet while cutting the cost of oil, which not only makes the people happy, but also kills the Russian economy. Obama is trying to pull a Regean, but why we're in Syria or were in Lybia are still wtf to me. I mean, I get it, it's all about the oil and who controls it. And ISIS is america's new taliban, alquedia, w/e. Just seems like alot risk for little reward, when we are the nation that innovates, not castrates. When we lacked rubber from asia due to WW2, we made synthetic. It's that kind of enterprising spirit that pushes this nation forwards. 

TL;DR: The Military Industerial Complex keeps marching forwards. Gears in a machine, indeed. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.