Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rothbard

Missile Tests, Project Blue Beam, or UFOs - What do you think?

25 posts in this topic

I apologize to anyone that has already posted this but the comparison is interesting for me.

Here's the latest photograph.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-second-missile-launch-pentagon-20151109-story.html

Here's the so-called "confirmed missile" a day ago.

Here's something very similar but not a missile.

Here's a bunch of strange phenomena that seem to match.

Edited by Rothbard
1 person likes this

My problem with the "missile launch" excuse is they always play that card after the incident happens. They never come out and say, hey we are going to launch a missile, then one of these happen. It's always an excuse used after the fact.

1 minute ago, toast said:

My problem with the "missile launch" excuse is they always play that card after the incident happens. They never come out and say, hey we are going to launch a missile, then one of these happen. It's always an excuse used after the fact.

Exactly!  Sounds like a pretty lame excuse to cover up something they don't want us to know about.

And people need to remember that just because one "ordinary" explanation is offered, it proves nothing; there could be other valid explanations. Then "they" fall back to "of course it's a missile, only a tinfoil hat wearer thinks it could be anything else".

I still wanna know why the missile is blazing in the front and not the back! Every missile has an engine in it to propel it and the fire is in the back. 

6 minutes ago, toast said:

I see the videos online,and then a few hours later or even a day later.MSM,and the "official"story comes out.even if official story is true.it looks SHADY

Just now, yaknow said:

I see the videos online,and then a few hours later or even a day later.MSM,and the "official"story comes out.even if official story is true.it looks SHADY

Maybe if the authorities didn't lie all the time, we might believe something they say? 

1 person likes this

Just now, Cinnamon said:

Maybe if the authorities didn't lie all the time, we might believe something they say? 

Its not our fault we question everything!!!

2 people like this

Just now, yaknow said:

:VzlHwzb:  If someone lies to you all the time and you keep catching them, why believe anything they say ever again? 

Goerge jr said it,fool me once,im a fool.fool me twice.a fool cant be fooled again.that line he said cracks me up everytime!!

34 minutes ago, yaknow said:

It's what happens when they lie to us over and over!
We just can't believe anything they say anymore. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.