Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Put your emoticon wish list here

53 posts in this topic

I have a collection of smilies from my favs over the years, if you'd be interested. No sure how I'd display the folder though.

Just now, McWest said:

Good job Ms. Amon.  However, there's too much smiling going on there.  Keep digging.  Report back no later than 2200 Hours PST.

Sorry, my shovel is dull. lol The anti-cheese movement running short on funds or wut?

Just now, Cinnamon said:

Sorry, my shovel is dull. lol

I didn't just read that. :IBPlzqK:

He isn't smiling quite as much as the other lego man clowns.  However, he's still smiling.  Maybe you can index this more recent find just in case you can't find the type of lego man that would be suitable for me (cough* cough*), this forum!

1 minute ago, McWest said:

He isn't smiling quite as much as the other lego man clowns.  However, he's still smiling.  Maybe you can index this more recent find just in case you can't find the type of lego man that would be suitable for me (cough* cough*), this forum!

I think you'd better find one, my scouting capabilities seem to be flawed today. :chuckle:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.