Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

David Paulides Hundreds Missing in National Parks

14 posts in this topic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DppCXh6HCUs

This is bizarre! Where could they be? The park workers say there are an abnormal and unusual number of people disappearing. Is it ritual killings? 

The biggest thing is any municipal law enforcement agency website, there will be a section about missing people, park service has contingent of federally trained law enforcement and special agents that do follow up. No info about people missing inside the park service. FOIA request filed, over 50 by now. There are clusters of disappearences in N. America. Asked for list from forestry service of missing people. Park Services claims no list anywhere for any of their parks... 

Video is a little long, but creepy as hell! 

My gut feeling is that the cops are in on the abductions. Filthy cockroaches all.

this guy has been making money off this for so long and never investigates anything. the park service doesn't have the people to mount any search that is worthwhile. when an actual investigation is done, what is found most of the time, is that the person indicated they wanted to disappear. anyone that spends any amount of time in the forest can tell you there re lots of people living out there. most want to be left alone, others are predators.

11 minutes ago, reg said:

this guy has been making money off this for so long and never investigates anything. the park service doesn't have the people to mount any search that is worthwhile. when an actual investigation is done, what is found most of the time, is that the person indicated they wanted to disappear. anyone that spends any amount of time in the forest can tell you there re lots of people living out there. most want to be left alone, others are predators.

If you're caught in the forest without a permit, you get tossed out. Just ask the homeless people who want to live there and are not allowed to do so because of these restrictions. 

If he's making money on it, so be it, that's not a crime to be paid for your time. As far as them not having manpower to investigate missing persons, I see no proof of that. I'd think that would be a top priority. 

The Missing 411 series is absolutely fascinating in a very disturbing way.  If you've read the books or listened to Mr. Paulides' interviews, you may come to the conclusion that the government is absolutely involved in these disappearances.  Either that, or our very own government (along with other governments) know what's going on.  That's probably the reason why the National Parks don't produce a list, and why Mr. Paulides is billed an absurd amount of money every time he tries to get this information released from the Department of The Interior.  I don't remember which case involved a team of U.S. Special Forces soldiers (from 3rd Group I believe) being sent out during the search for a kid that went missing in a national park, but that particular case (along with all of the other cases) was pretty interesting.  If Mr. Paulides is making all of this stuff up, he has a great imagination.  I honestly don't think this man is making any of this up.

http://www.canammissing.com/missing_411.html

Here's the link to sign the petition for: "Making The Department Of The Interior accountable for persons missing in our National Parks & Forests." 

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/910/113/575/

Here's a list of recent cases below.  Note the one about Janet Castrejon whom disappeared in the Chiricahua Mountains of Arizona.  I actually emailed Mr. Paulides about this woman a few days after I heard about the case on the news.  After hearing the details of her disappearance, I knew it met the criteria of a Missing 411 case so I emailed David.

http://www.canammissing.com/recent_cases.html

This link talks about the case where Special Forces were sent in to assist. http://www.nationalparkstraveler.com/2009/06/unresolved-search-and-rescue-cases-are-scattered-throughout-national-parks

18 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

If you're caught in the forest without a permit, you get tossed out. Just ask the homeless people who want to live there and are not allowed to do so because of these restrictions. 

If he's making money on it, so be it, that's not a crime to be paid for your time. As far as them not having manpower to investigate missing persons, I see no proof of that. I'd think that would be a top priority. 

the proof is in the fact that national parks shut down every year due to not having the funds to have enough rangers. 

the homeless that get tossed out of national parks are just that, homeless. they don't want to live in a forest, they want to live somewhere pretty and continue to live as they always have. 

disappearances are only going to increase as more gov land is turned over to the people so the people will hike and drive out the drug growers. I would rather the authorities investigate disappearances in populated areas where normal people live. 

6 minutes ago, reg said:

the proof is in the fact that national parks shut down every year due to not having the funds to have enough rangers. 

the homeless that get tossed out of national parks are just that, homeless. they don't want to live in a forest, they want to live somewhere pretty and continue to live as they always have. 

disappearances are only going to increase as more gov land is turned over to the people so the people will hike and drive out the drug growers. I would rather the authorities investigate disappearances in populated areas where normal people live. 

I'm not seeing government land being turned over to the people, but that would be nice. Have any links for that? I'd really like to see where that is happening, I might try to get some for myself. 

3 minutes ago, McWest said:

Here's a list of recent cases below.  Note the one about Janet Castrejon whom disappeared in the Chiricahua Mountains of Arizona.  I actually emailed Mr. Paulides about this woman a few days after I heard about the case on the news.  After hearing the details of her disappearance, I knew it met the criteria of a Missing 411 case so I emailed David.

he's really reaching if he accepts a 44 year old with mental capacity of a 5 year old. the case is full of holes. did you know she is also nearly blind and has no short term memory function?

maybe she wandered off, maybe she was taken, or just maybe, she told someone online where she was going and nobody has searched her online records. an adult with the mentality of a 5 year old that is allowed 'to play on the computer all day' is usually a recipe for disaster 

Just now, reg said:

he's really reaching if he accepts a 44 year old with mental capacity of a 5 year old. the case is full of holes. did you know she is also nearly blind and has no short term memory function?

maybe she wandered off, maybe she was taken, or just maybe, she told someone online where she was going and nobody has searched her online records. an adult with the mentality of a 5 year old that is allowed 'to play on the computer all day' is usually a recipe for disaster 

I agree with you to an extent.  However, if you've been following these cases there are certain patterns in regards to the people whom end up missing.  The people who end up missing share a few traits:  young children, young adults with a high IQ, older adults with a high IQ, people with mental disabilities.  Not to mention there are cases in which people were in a group within visual range, and all of sudden they aren't there anymore.  Then there's the case of several avid outdoorsman whom went missing as well.  These cases are interesting, and perplexing.

20 minutes ago, McWest said:

I agree with you to an extent.  However, if you've been following these cases there are certain patterns in regards to the people whom end up missing.  The people who end up missing share a few traits:  young children, young adults with a high IQ, older adults with a high IQ, people with mental disabilities.  Not to mention there are cases in which people were in a group within visual range, and all of sudden they aren't there anymore.  Then there's the case of several avid outdoorsman whom went missing as well.  These cases are interesting, and perplexing.

This is a link to the FBI website, don't click if you don't want to go to a .gov site. This gives the stats for missing people. There's a ton of them! 

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ncic/ncic-missing-person-and-unidentified-person-statistics-for-2014

This one is easier to read:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2014/09/23/missing-persons-children-numbers/16110709/

24 minutes ago, reg said:

an adult with the mentality of a 5 year old that is allowed 'to play on the computer all day' is usually a recipe for disaster 

Hear, Hear!

2 minutes ago, VonLud said:

Hear, Hear!

And so are children whose parents use the computer as a surrogate babysitter for them. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.