Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Germany’s new normal: “People can’t leave their homes”

42 posts in this topic

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2015/11/09/germanys-new-normal-people-cant-leave-their-homes-migrants-go-into-churches-to-disrupt-service-they-walk-in-and-start-to-riot/

Media and political elites continue to spin the catastrophic invasion of Europe as some “humanitarian” movement, summarily ignoring the grave consequences of the hijrah (immigration jihad).

Only a handful of news sites (like this one) are reporting on the true nature of invasion, getting the real news from the true victims — the besieged Europeans who, almost overnight, are forced to live in a war zone.

One of my German readers tells me, “I just hung up the phone after speaking to a friend in Germany — he lives in a small, very catholic town, Ellwangen, where I went to school for a few years, of about 12 000 people that had to accept 4 500 refugees at the fringes of town in former army barracks that had been vacant. The name of the barracks is Reinhardt Kaserne, I knew some of the ‘unpleasant’ things happening from reading online, talking to my mother, etc, but he is a ‘true local’ and from what he says, it must be much worse than any reports I read! He owns a small store in the center of town and ever since the arrival of the big masses this summer he has zero business because nobody wants to go to town anymore. What is far worse and underlines all that you have been writing about, the ‘refugees’ even go into churches to disrupt service. I had no idea! I have to say, this is a crime against the German people and culture committed by their own government….."

<snip>

And nobody dares to take matters into their own hands, because the "authorities" will shoot or arrest whoever dares to oppose this invasion.

Mindbogglingly scary stuff. I've read some utterly insane stories from Germany, I mean, the Thousands of disappearing "refugees", just walking wherever they please. the ones that DO stay in the centers trash the places, threaten any non-muslim, Real refugees, assault them with impunity.

A good friend of one of my nieces and her husband are Christian teachers/missionaries in Germany right now. Their parents are terrified. Both tall, blonde haired attractive Americans. Talk about walking targets!!!! Makes me almost wish I knew that god existed, because otherwise they are a tragedy just waiting to be covered up! :sor:

Pretty sad state of affairs when defending yourself against something like this is look upon as a crime. Prevention is key, but since the "authorities" are causing this debacle, that's not going to happen. 

10 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Pretty sad state of affairs when defending yourself against something like this is look upon as a crime. Prevention is key, but since the "authorities" are causing this debacle, that's not going to happen. 

Yup. I forgot - apparently a neighbor has just returned from a Vacation to Germany. Seriously, are they insane?!? They said the tour guides took them along the "Blue Danube", to locations where they could get to see the "refugees" coming in. Like it was a freaking tourist attraction!!! Gah, you Have to be completely out of your mind to go there right now!

Enough to make you wanna cry, the sheer complete lack of care, no sense of self preservation left, is there? :JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb:

Just now, BlueHawK said:

Yup. I forgot - apparently a neighbor has just returned from a Vacation to Germany. Seriously, are they insane?!? They said the tour guides took them along the "Blue Danube", to locations where they could get to see the "refugees" coming in. Like it was a freaking tourist attraction!!! Gah, you Have to be completely out of your mind to go there right now!

Enough to make you wanna cry, the sheer complete lack of care, no sense of self preservation left, is there? :JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb:

Yeah, I've noticed that the sense of self preservation is being beaten out of people now. 

1 minute ago, BlueHawK said:

For all the hopelessness of the encroaching police state in America, at least a sizeable part of the population still has guns and ammo. All their efforts at taking guns away have failed... so far.

Really can't have a racial divide in Germany without importing a race.  All planned, you notice how the refugees made a beeline straight towards that area. That part of the world is one of the most stabile.  

5 minutes ago, Challenger said:

For all the hopelessness of the encroaching police state in America, at least a sizeable part of the population still has guns and ammo. All their efforts at taking guns away have failed... so far.

Awesome to know there  IS some hope left! 8-)

I started watching The Principal, a TV series set in Australia, about a high school laden with crime and troubled kids, with the trouble as a result of muslim integration. A new principal, originally from Lebanon arrives to save the school from being closed down.

I find the production and spread of this attitude to be troubling and had no idea it was also taking place in Australia.

“I firmly believe the more diversity we see on our screens, the more we can relate to different communities. The Muslim community is a great example of that, they’re just not represented on screen. How can people go, ‘oh I can empathise with this Syrian refugee,’ or ‘I can empathise with this Iraqi man who can’t bring his family over here,’ if they have no experience of that,” Foulkes said.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/storyline-of-the-principal-drama-on-sbs-will-ignite-talkback-radio-but-actor-alex-dimitriades-wants-more/story-e6frfmyi-1227558976688

I was interested in the portrayal of the "refugees" but turned it off and delisted after the principal swapped spit with another male teacher. I'm pretty sick of the gay agenda being portrayed as normal but that's another smack down for society.

1 hour ago, YourMom2 said:

I started watching The Principal, a TV series set in Australia, about a high school laden with crime and troubled kids, with the trouble as a result of muslim integration. A new principal, originally from Lebanon arrives to save the school from being closed down.

I find the production and spread of this attitude to be troubling and had no idea it was also taking place in Australia.

“I firmly believe the more diversity we see on our screens, the more we can relate to different communities. The Muslim community is a great example of that, they’re just not represented on screen. How can people go, ‘oh I can empathise with this Syrian refugee,’ or ‘I can empathise with this Iraqi man who can’t bring his family over here,’ if they have no experience of that,” Foulkes said.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/storyline-of-the-principal-drama-on-sbs-will-ignite-talkback-radio-but-actor-alex-dimitriades-wants-more/story-e6frfmyi-1227558976688

I was interested in the portrayal of the "refugees" but turned it off and delisted after the principal swapped spit with another male teacher. I'm pretty sick of the gay agenda being portrayed as normal but that's another smack down for society.

:JSfrXsb:e

I'm just completely floored that the gay-rights people aren't screaming bloody murder over Islam's treatment of homosexuals! I mean, Saudi Arabia executed gays all the Time! The worst Christians do is not agree with them, think them sinners (like Everybody Else!) - when was the last time someone threw one off a building Anywhere? I actually thought I was gay for a couple years, had some horrible experiences, woke up. I'd be scared as HADES to be gay in this Muslim-prefered world right now! I can only hope they have enough sense to arm themselves for the incoming Hordes and the government's enabling of them!!

Just now, BlueHawK said:

:JSfrXsb:e

I'm just completely floored that the gay-rights people aren't screaming bloody murder over Islam's treatment of homosexuals! I mean, Saudi Arabia executed gays all the Time! The worst Christians do is not agree with them, think them sinners (like Everybody Else!) - when was the last time someone threw one off a building Anywhere? I actually thought I was gay for a couple years, had some horrible experiences, woke up. I'd be scared as HADES to be gay in this Muslim-prefered world right now! I can only hope they have enough sense to arm themselves for the incoming Hordes and the government's enabling of them!!

The treasonous leftists never think in terms of consequence... if they think at all. It's all about how they feel today, not what might happen tomorrow, and whatever bad happens tomorrow must be the fault of conservative Christians. The hypocrisy is thick and ingrained. It's sheer madness.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.