Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rothbard

Racial Silliness

12 posts in this topic

Normally, I consider these stories propaganda pieces to divide and conquer the plebeians.  Just in case this story is real, the basis of the racial controversy is just silly and rather embarrassing.  A university president has had to allegedly step down over this.

According to the article (http://news.yahoo.com/university-missouri-protests-grow-athletes-jump-074405735.html#):

"The protests began after the student government president, who is black, said in September that people in a passing pickup truck shouted racial slurs at him. In early October, members of a black student organization said slurs were hurled at them by an apparently drunken white student.

Also, a swastika drawn in feces was found recently in a dormitory bathroom."

Because of these "incidents," a paid-for mob of blacks swarmed the president's car, and instead of stepping out and risking an escalation of a scary situation or death at the hands of a mob, the university president stayed in the car until the mob was removed by the police. 

"Frustrations flared during a homecoming parade Oct. 10 when black protesters blocked Wolfe's car, and he did not get out and talk to them. They were removed by police."

Insanity!  But then again - it's probably just a story to piss off whites and blacks. 

Edited by Rothbard
1 person likes this

I expect outside agitators did the offending and the protesting.

Poor Missouri. The state has a big target on its forehead. They, tptb, don't want the Ferguson vaudeville show to fade away. Just when the scabs are starting to heal, someone picks at it and makes it bleed again.

1 person likes this

doesn't surprise me. Berkeley hs kids walked out of school last week when a student put up bad words on a computer. the student marched for 'justice' and to end 'terrorist threats against everyone', since the message said one person would be lynched. 

bring down an economy by having people protest instead of work or learn, sounds good to me

Nothing new. The illunatics have been planning to use race, waiting for the appropriate time, from the beginning. Upon the creation of section 8 housing they would not let the fathers live with the families without jobs, there were no jobs available for minority men at that time. The illunatics groomed their drug salesmen from this created racial rift. Hate and greed being used against us in every aspect of the divide that is racism. Using puppets to insight conflicts, to further promote the rift. The two black policemen that killed the white child in Louisiana, to further the rift. 

They know we know. The whole world knows. Hang onto your hat the ride is going to go a lot faster. 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, WhiteHorse said:

Nothing new. The illunatics have been planning to use race, waiting for the appropriate time, from the beginning. Upon the creation of section 8 housing they would not let the fathers live with the families without jobs, there were no jobs available for minority men at that time. The illunatics groomed their drug salesmen from this created racial rift. Hate and greed being used against us in every aspect of the divide that is racism. Using puppets to insight conflicts, to further promote the rift. The two black policemen that killed the white child in Louisiana, to further the rift. 

They know we know. The whole world knows. Hang onto your hat the ride is going to go a lot faster. 

Still outta green from last night. So, you get this:

Also, a swastika drawn in feces was found recently in a dormitory bathroom."

Hmmm, that sounds familiar...

A couple months back some students freaked out when they thought nooses were hanging from tree on campus.
Turned out they were the ropes to used hang lanterns from a party the night before.
Some people will find offense in anything and if they can't find it they'll make it up.

No Hate Crime on University of Delaware Campus

Read more: http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Nooses-University-of-Delaware-Black-Lives-Matter-Protest-Hate-Crime-328769141.html#ixzz3r2wfJXrX 

1 person likes this

I was just reading the list of demands from the Mizzou protesters. One of the demands was:

Tim Wolfe must acknowledge his white male privilege, recognize that systems of oppression exist, and provide a verbal commitment to fulfilling Concerned Student 1-9-5-­0 demands,

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2015/11/08/missouri-protest-list-demands-issued-to-university.html

The Mizzou football team were involved in the protest claiming they would not play football if Tim Wolfe didn't resign.

If the football team’s boycott doesn’t end by Saturday, when Mizzou is scheduled to play Brigham Young University, the school won’t just forfeit the game; it will also automatically forfeit $1 million for breaking a contract between the two colleges.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/11/09/with-1-million-at-stake-u-of-missouris-president-now-taking-protests-seriously/

What if all of the white privileged Mizzou fans decided to do a reverse boycott and not buy tickets to the football games?

What if white privileged Mizzou alumni Rich Kinder decided not to donate 25 Million to the college?

The University of Missouri today received a $25 million gift from the Kinder Foundation to fund the Kinder Institute on Constitutional Democracy, an initiative to promote excellence in teaching and scholarship about American constitutional and democratic principles, history and traditions.

http://www.mizzou.com/s/1002/index.aspx?sid=1002&gid=1001&pgid=252&cid=10479&ecid=10479&crid=0&calpgid=396&calcid=960

What if any number of these white privileged Alumni stopped giving to the college?

http://www.giving.missouri.edu/s/1002/giving/start.aspx?gid=165&pgid=61

http://www.mizzou.com/s/1002/index.aspx?pgid=325

I'll tell you what if...Mizzou would struggle and have to raise tuition while cutting programs.  Maybe they should contact some Black privileged folks like Oprah or Michael Jordan to pick up the slack when the white privileged people stop giving.

This whole racial thing makes me sick!

1 person likes this

That's known as biting the hand that feeds you.

What do we always say? You can't fix stupid!

1 person likes this

I was thinking, what the hell is everyone complaining about? The retailers even created a special racial Holiday. Its called BLACK Friday!

I think all skin colors should have their own shopping holiday.

How about Red Monday, Brown Tuesday, White Wednesday, Albino Thursday, Black Friday, Yellow Saturday and Rainbow Sunday?

:f7TRnPw:

6 minutes ago, CGK said:

I was thinking, what the hell is everyone complaining about? The retailers even created a special racial Holiday. Its called BLACK Friday!

I think all skin colors should have their own shopping holiday.

How about Red Monday, Brown Tuesday, White Wednesday, Albino Thursday, Black Friday, Yellow Saturday and Rainbow Sunday?

:f7TRnPw:

Sign me up for Brown Tuesday!  I won't comment further. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.