Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WhiteHorse

The Real State Of Our Our Economy As Seen From A Small County In Texas

5 posts in this topic

The Real State Of Our Our Economy As Seen From A Small County In Texas

Bad Barry And The Puppeteers tell us that they added 170,000 jobs to our economy, but what does it really look like at ground zero. I live outside of town in the sticks and have a better view of the economy than the whitehouse liars. When I turn onto the main highway, every business is shut down for three miles until I reach the city, businesses that have been open for years. My stepdad works for one of the largest truck manufacturing companies in the U.S. And they have already laid off 500 employees and are still laying off. In a neighboring town the hospital has closed because people can't afford to pay for healthcare. The oil industry here, which I'm not a big proponent of, is laying off and closing businesses at an alarming rate. People who have received oil royalties are receiving a fraction of their share.  A friend who has had an auto repair service for many years is struggling just to keep the doors open. The real estate market here is being flooded with properties and many set idle. Many of the manufacturing companies here are barely staying afloat or are out of business. The price of many of the items I buy in the supermarket have risen by 1/3 in the last few months. 

The government may be printing plenty of fiat money but the people aren't seeing any of it here. And I'm certain that this small county is not isolated in it's affliction. We are witnessing the demise of the very backbone of America, the working class, the ones who roll their sleeves up and keep America running. Our country is not being ruined from the top down, but from the ground up.

1 person likes this

The Keystone Pipeline is one part of the agenda to destroy the US. They are bringing the infrastructure down and the homegrown lifeblood of oil. Once a critical mass of American oil drillers becomes bankrupt, the Middle East-Khazar-Rothschild corporations will kick back into gear. Prices will soar and we will have no option but pay pay pay. Off-the-scale inflation and a great crash. And the end of the US. The NWO will step in and the new global regime will appear.

6 minutes ago, grav said:

The Keystone Pipeline is one part of the agenda to destroy the US. They are bringing the infrastructure down and the homegrown lifeblood of oil. Once a critical mass of American oil drillers becomes bankrupt, the Middle East-Khazar-Rothschild corporations will kick back into gear. Prices will soar and we will have no option but pay pay pay. Off-the-scale inflation and a great crash. And the end of the US. The NWO will step in and the new global regime will appear.

Oil prices will have to remain low in order to check any resistance to the nwo. You don't even see any drilling rigs here anymore. 

It's the same here WhiteHorse, stores closed all except for the big box ones and every town for miles and miles around has the same garbage to choose from. Nothing unique, just like communism, all gray and boring. I guess at some point some of these out of work people who are innovative will find a way to start up some kind of business or service to support themselves or else face abject poverty while living on the welfare system. This is really awful, there are those who don't want to work and they like it, but I think most just want to earn a decent living by working and be left alone.  For someone who really wants to work, not having a job is very demoralizing and then there's all that free time to sit around and think about it and get depressed. 

Yet we keep hearing how unemployment is down. Really? If it wasn't such a serious situation for so many, I'd laugh. 

4 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

It's the same here WhiteHorse, stores closed all except for the big box ones and every town for miles and miles around has the same garbage to choose from. Nothing unique, just like communism, all gray and boring. I guess at some point some of these out of work people who are innovative will find a way to start up some kind of business or service to support themselves or else face abject poverty while living on the welfare system. This is really awful, there are those who don't want to work and they like it, but I think most just want to earn a decent living by working and be left alone.  For someone who really wants to work, not having a job is very demoralizing and then there's all that free time to sit around and think about it and get depressed. 

Yet we keep hearing how unemployment is down. Really? If it wasn't such a serious situation for so many, I'd laugh. 

Its almost like they are shutting down rural America. It's worse towards the panhandle, everything boarded up in pampa tx. I believe the illunatics are herding people out of the rural areas and using an economic whip to do so. Deplete the jobs and force people to either commute or relocate. And you are right about the big box stores and grey. The illunatics will siphon every dollar they can up until the last moment to fund their agenda. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.