Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

MILITARY ATTACK ON CHRISTMAS

47 posts in this topic

That MF M***** traitor from Kenya is at it again!

This has been suppressed but verified by a highly placed source.

Military packages shipped to Americans with Christmas printed on them will be returned.

Only the M***** approved "X"-Mas will be accepted.

WHAT THE :padllbli:?

I have tried to be good on here but this really pisses me off!

I just had to get that out.

Discuss as you will.

Still on official unofficial hiatus.

Blessed be.

SOLOMON

***Issue green frequently***

3 minutes ago, Last1oftheJedi said:

Nothing riles up people more than the name of the savior. Demons cower before it, and thus why they work so hard to remove it. Libtards will cry, "there is no war on christmas", and as a holiday, they are correct. It's the plain and simple fact they've declaired a ban on the name of Christ in anything. Those demons can't stand hearing his name. It reminds them of the defeat suffered at the Cross, and they'd love nothing more than to take that knowledge and remove it for all time.

Out of green pal.

Considered yourself greened!

Love ya.

SOLOMON

2 minutes ago, solomonkane said:

Out of green pal.

Considered yourself greened!

Love ya.

SOLOMON

I gave him one of mine for ya. 

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

I gave him one of mine for ya. 

Missed ya Cinnamon!

Thank you angel.

Bless ya.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Will say until my lungs run out of air.

SOLOMON

Hah! Every year around Christmas when I go shopping, I always say Merry Christmas to all the clerks and cashiers. They say Happy Holidays first, because that's what their bosses tell them to say, but once you say Merry Christmas, they usually say it right back.  :) Missed you too, SK, hope everything is fine for you. 

7 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I wonder what they're going to do if they use Christmas stamps? The U.S.P.S. is still selling them and they have Christmas printed on them. 

https://store.usps.com/store/browse/subcategory.jsp?categoryId=holiday-stamps&categoryNavIds=buy-stamps%3Astamps-by-theme%3Aholiday-stamps

This order came down from highest echelons Cinnamon.

Verification unimpeachable!

My guess is official black out of letters.

Blessed be.

SOLOMON

7 minutes ago, Last1oftheJedi said:

Nothing riles up people more than the name of the savior. Demons cower before it, and thus why they work so hard to remove it. Libtards will cry, "there is no war on christmas", and as a holiday, they are correct. It's the plain and simple fact they've declaired a ban on the name of Christ in anything. Those demons can't stand hearing his name. It reminds them of the defeat suffered at the Cross, and they'd love nothing more than to take that knowledge and remove it for all time.

I know what you mean, I have looked for the real name, the true name, all I could come up with is a title, which would apply to Moses, and noah, which breaks down to, Savior, Deliverer; The anointed one - Sound Familiar? :cool:

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Hah! Every year around Christmas when I go shopping, I always say Merry Christmas to all the clerks and cashiers. They say Happy Holidays first, because that's what their bosses tell them to say, but once you say Merry Christmas, they usually say it right back.  :)

I LOVE YOU!

Sorry Ukshep.

You are a true treasure.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

How i love the sound of that.

SOLOMON

Obamacare, 0bamacare, put it on my tax,

oh what fun it is to ride in a cadillac tonight!

Wait, that's not jingle bells.

Obama needs some coal in his sock, oh wait, he's trying to run the coal industry out of existence.

How the muslim stole Christmas?

In another timeline I'd be spamming this thread with Merry Christmas graphics but alas.........

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.