Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JibbyJedi

NASA Now Hiring Astro-Nots For Mars Mission

13 posts in this topic

Well it looks like they really are going through with it all.

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/11/05/nasa-is-now-hiring-astronauts-to-head-up-mars-mission.html

Quote

NASA revealed on Wednesday that it will begin accepting applications for the next class of astronaut candidates starting on Dec. 14.

So who wants to send in an application? lol

I'm sure NASA needs to seek out people in the public for this, because they'd have no access to he top of their field professionals who'd love to die or get sent underground and dissected by surviving Nazi scientists.

Whatever it takes for the show to go on it seems.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JibbyJedi said:

Well it looks like they really are going through with it all.

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/11/05/nasa-is-now-hiring-astronauts-to-head-up-mars-mission.html

So who wants to send in an application? lol

I'm sure NASA needs to seek out people in the public for this, because they'd have no access to he top of their field professionals who'd love to die or get sent underground and dissected by surviving Nazi scientists.

Whatever it takes for the show to go on it seems.

Maybe they need fresh blood... literally.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Challenger said:

Maybe they need fresh blood... literally.

They use infants for that stuff, purest & life extension area there.... unmentionables, Darkside stuff.

Probably more like fresh test subjects to send into some new area they might have gotten to, send some jerkoffs to see what happens, then send in the white elite club members.  No women though..... (pretend embedded Borat thumbs up image).... really miss embedding.

By the time those idiots notice their rocket is tilting sideways and running parallel with the ground/ocean..... assuming they'd be using those Flintstones things with real people on them, then those guys will already be realizing they should have stayed in bed that day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I made a thread a while back about video of evil astronots throwing cats around on the Vomit Comet for fun and "science". It seems to be a tradition or rite or something, and they all have a big smile on their face.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Challenger said:

I made a thread a while back about video of evil astronots throwing cats around on the Vomit Comet for fun and "science". It seems to be a tradition or rite or something, and they all have a big smile on their face.

I can't call some people humans anymore, not even the David Icke stuff just the very definition of my species.  They are not the same species as we are, they hunt and kill people for sport & pleasure, sometimes for their science & biology reasons..... who's going to stand up to an underground type of system like that going on that nobody knows or acknowledges?  Some whistle blowers talk about underground DUMBs that do things, no one seems to care really, too many distractions & new TV shows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JibbyJedi said:

I can't call some people humans anymore, not even the David Icke stuff just the very definition of my species.  They are not the same species as we are, they hunt and kill people for sport & pleasure, sometimes for their science & biology reasons..... who's going to stand up to an underground type of system like that going on that nobody knows or acknowledges?  Some whistle blowers talk about underground DUMBs that do things, no one seems to care really, too many distractions & new TV shows.

Agree. There is a palpable evil overtaking the human race. They have dark, hollow eyes and no empathy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Challenger said:

Agree. There is a palpable evil overtaking the human race. They have dark, hollow eyes and no empathy.

.... and I've dated & lived with a few of them I think! 

:1jtAL34:

I was just texting my mortal enemy about that lack of empathy earlier.... my ex gf, who has been actively trying to ruin my whole life's efforts & break me down mentally & emotionally to feed.  This is where I will reference David Icke when he says, "They gave us their mind".... seems to be spot on.  They've trained people to think & act exactly like they do, a mental illness infection in humanity. 

I'm going to send this link to my ex and hope they pick her for the mission.  She'll still find a way to screw with me from Greenland.... Mars..... wherever they send them. 

:laugh:

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JibbyJedi said:

.... and I've dated & lived with a few of them I think! 

:1jtAL34:

I was just texting my mortal enemy about that lack of empathy earlier.... my ex gf, who has been actively trying to ruin my whole life's efforts & break me down mentally & emotionally to feed.  This is where I will reference David Icke when he says, "They gave us their mind".... seems to be spot on.  They've trained people to think & act exactly like they do, a mental illness infection in humanity. 

I'm going to send this link to my ex and hope they pick her for the mission.  She'll still find a way to screw with me from Greenland.... Mars..... wherever they send them. 

:laugh:

 

Aw, sorry to hear about the ex text vex. (too bad your name ain't Tex! I'd have more grammatical fun with that) Try not to let mortal enemies keep a room in your "house". I know, easier said than done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Challenger said:

Aw, sorry to hear about the ex text vex. (too bad your name ain't Tex! I'd have more grammatical fun with that) Try not to let mortal enemies keep a room in your "house". I know, easier said than done.

Thank you.  :smile:

Sith was just an abbreviation for Sociopath, always 2 there must be, a feeder and the fed off of.

Until she finds her new apprentice buffet, it will be me, getting to me thru my heart using others I care about in her life, like her kids I helped raise most of their lives & their pets, etc.   It's difficult to say no for their sakes when they need my help.  The Sith know this of the Jedi & use that to hit us when our shields & sabers are lowered.

The best place to hide sometimes is right out in the open.  So maybe that's what I should be doing.

Kind of like the next death star..... hiding out in the open, everyone believes it's a planet, but it's so much more.

 

Edited by JibbyJedi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, JibbyJedi said:

So, wait... NASA says they're breaking the laws of physics (but perpetual motion machines are impossible for that same reason), and solar power will be in abundance even as far away as Mars, when their "photos" show the sun as a tiny circle of light (which makes one wonder how Mars can be as bright in daytime as Earth)

Yeah, we all know the solid fuel rockets are a joke, so now we have to dream up "impossible" engines to keep the hoax alive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Challenger said:

So, wait... NASA says they're breaking the laws of physics (but perpetual motion machines are impossible for that same reason), and solar power will be in abundance even as far away as Mars, when their "photos" show the sun as a tiny circle of light (which makes one wonder how Mars can be as bright in daytime as Earth)

Yeah, we all know the solid fuel rockets are a joke, so now we have to dream up "impossible" engines to keep the hoax alive.

Fast make up more stupid shit lol. I am so going for this job. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.