Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
toast

Magic Mushrooms and the "Other Realm"

2 posts in this topic

I have touched briefly on what I like to call the "other realm", the space between spaces if you will. Those who have been there, well they know.

I like to think of it as your soul leaving your body. It can be achieved by deep meditation and concentration. It begins with your entire body tingling as you feel your soul exit through the top of your head. If done correctly you will enter another realm of existence. Time and everything of this world lose all meaning. All senses are blended together. It's hard to describe without being there. You are surrounded by a soft glow and everything just makes sense.

I have been able to achieve this only a few times in my life, it's not terribly easy. At a house I used to stay at my wife and I were practicing deep meditation and were able to get to this other realm. During the course of our practices a bright glowing light, which may have been some kind of entity, was hovering over our house for several weeks. Not sure if we alerted the attention of someone or something, but this object hovered in the same spot every night. It finally dissapeared when I went and bought a telescope to get a better look at it. Yes you read that right. The UFO object actually moved down below the treeline and went out of sight when i did this.

The reason I bring up magic mushrooms is because I was reading trip reports on shroomery.org and what some have described as a level 5 trip, is exactly what I have experienced from my meditations. Complete disconnection with reality. Entering another "realm" as it were, where everything that is important in our trivial lives loses all meaning.

Has anyone else had these types of experiences, with or without the shrooms? Please share them here it is a subject that deeply fascinates me and I am trying to learn more. Posting this now and going to sleep but I'm going to check back tomorrow morning.

Edited by toast

1 hour ago, toast said:

I have touched briefly on what I like to call the "other realm", the space between spaces if you will. Those who have been there, well they know.

I like to think of it as your soul leaving your body. It can be achieved by deep meditation and concentration. It begins with your entire body tingling as you feel your soul exit through the top of your head. If done correctly you will enter another realm of existence. Time and everything of this world lose all meaning. All senses are blended together. It's hard to describe without being there. You are surrounded by a soft glow and everything just makes sense.

I have been able to achieve this only a few times in my life, it's not terribly easy. At a house I used to stay at my wife and I were practicing deep meditation and were able to get to this other realm. During the course of our practices a bright glowing light, which may have been some kind of entity, was hovering over our house for several weeks. Not sure if we alerted the attention of someone or something, but this object hovered in the same spot every night. It finally dissapeared when I went and bought a telescope to get a better look at it. Yes you read that right. The UFO object actually moved down below the treeline and went out of sight when i did this.

The reason I bring up magic mushrooms is because I was reading trip reports on shroomery.org and what some have described as a level 5 trip, is exactly what I have experienced from my meditations. Complete disconnection with reality. Entering another "realm" as it were, where everything that is important in our trivial lives loses all meaning.

Has anyone else had these types of experiences, with or without the shrooms? Please share them here it is a subject that deeply fascinates me and I am trying to learn more. Posting this now and going to sleep but I'm going to check back tomorrow morning.

Hi.

Just use caution friend.

A cord is connected to the physical form.

Much like the one baby has connected to mother.

Overly simplistic I know but is best way to describe it.

You have a limitless universe to explore.

Magic mushrooms are not required any more than witches require brooms.

There is a connection!

Forgive me but I am so very tired right now.

Just be cautious.

Blessed be.

SOLOMON

:dhpErlU:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.