Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
rezz

War Against The Truth

30 posts in this topic

Good first post! Glad you found your way here.

So, what do you think of how things are here? There's a "forbidden conspiracy" openly discussed that the others won't allow in public. 

Rezz, welcome to COP!! Hope you like the place and can bring some cool topics and ideas for discussion. 

38 minutes ago, rezz said:

There is a war in this world against the truth. I have been running forums for over 10 years now. But none gained as much attention as the one aimed at exposing the truth.

In 2008 here in the US I started to see a crack down on mainstream media. At first it was real subtle. Then you had Glenn Beck (FOX) making comments like "I am not suicidal so if anything happens to me it was not of my doing" Lou Dobb's (CNN) reported people were driving by his house shooting at it. Micheal Hastings was the biggest story. But the media made it look completely harmless.

Many of you may have never heard of the House Of Hades Tiles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lj4DoYLpTHw

So as the MSM was allowing the intimidation and coercion techniques to silence them, many sought out alternatives. Myself included went looking for news elsewhere. When looking for alternatives many will find places like godlikeproductions, lunaticoutpost, abovetopsecret and alex jones.

But after some research you learn that even these sites are also controlled opposition.

You can report what has already been reported on MSM on these sites or anything that has shock value to bring in traffic to these sites but if you post anything classified forget about it. Ban and Delete. If you get close enough to the truth on a certain subject they dispatch an army to insult and discredit your entire thread. You find yourself asking is anyone not controlled by the elite?

So I went and started my own forum. And for my troubles I was bankrupted, blacklisted, imprisoned, threatened, hacked and shut down all multiple times.The same coercion techniques were used on those who offered their help with the forum.

These people are itching for a revolution. And they are silencing anyone who is going against their plans for world domination.

They cannot stand people speaking against what they are trying to do. And now more than ever they want to stop this flow of information so bad that the only option they see as feasible is WW3.

They know the masses are waking up but they also know people won't revolt until their lives are inconvenienced.

As for myself I see the world a lot clearer then I did 10 years ago and have absolutely no regrets. The game is not over by a long shot!

Sorry to hear about your troubles, rezz. I've heard this same story many times from people who got too close to things. Welcome to this forum, I hope you enjoy it here. 

Thanks to all of you. I spend very little time on these forums any more. I still frequent godlike from time to time but I have spent more time looking at the ban screen over there then actual threads.

I have seen different levels of awareness along the way from all walks of life. Some people still believe in the mainstream media, while others support people like Alex Jones. I would recommend you never stop looking for the truth. Knowledge truly is power over the elite. And they have gone to great lengths to suppress that knowledge.

Expose the truth no matter the consequences otherwise your time on this site was simply wasted.

I get most of my news from the dark web sources. But over the last year many of those forums have been shut down by federal agencies. Yes some deserved to be shut down, I do not agree with everything that goes on in that section of the internet. But some of them had credible information that would absolutely blow your mind.

This is a newer forum that is why I posted this. Probably less of a chance of having it deleted. But I got to see first hand that agencies have access to both the host(s) and the database(s) of these forums. So your information on this site is far from anonymous. Really you might as well use your real name and photo because they already know who you are.

There are ways to protect yourself. For example use Firefox they Mozilla is still fighting for privacy unlike companies like Google. Second you should download addons like NoScript. Scripts (like java) are the number one tracking tool on the internet. Even google uses adsense to track your movements on the internet.

Downloading WebRTC is also beneficial. This has been added to many browsers to circumvent the use of proxies. Using a proxy will help protect your identity.

The site owners have to do their part as well.

If any of you touch on subject matter that is damning they will use electronic harassment against you. And they will let you know they are watching you. So privacy is key when seeking or exposing the truth.

Changing your username is also a good idea.

Stop supporting companies that do not have you best interest or right to privacy at hand and support those who do. Examples support Mozilla and Linux they still believe in privacy. Unlike Microsoft and Google.

Stay away from Windows 10!!!!!!

Flash and Java are the worst viruses on the internet. Less you use of them the better.

They are stripping away freedoms due to lack of knowledge. Not everyone knows code or how browsers work. The logic of world governments is what the public does not know they won't argue. So they sneak use words like free and easy to circumvent privacy. Then they give bad reviews to those who are looking out for users privacy. 

Lastly never trust major corporations they are all working against you!

7 minutes ago, rezz said:

There are ways to protect yourself. For example use Firefox they Mozilla is still fighting for privacy unlike companies like Google. Second you should download addons like NoScript. Scripts (like java) are the number one tracking tool on the internet. Even google uses adsense to track your movements on the internet.

Downloading WebRTC is also beneficial. This has been added to many browsers to circumvent the use of proxies. Using a proxy will help protect your identity.

The site owners have to do their part as well.

If any of you touch on subject matter that is damning they will use electronic harassment against you. And they will let you know they are watching you. So privacy is key when seeking or exposing the truth.

Changing your username is also a good idea.

Stop supporting companies that do not have you best interest or right to privacy at hand and support those who do. Examples support Mozilla and Linux they still believe in privacy. Unlike Microsoft and Google.

Stay away from Windows 10!!!!!!

Flash and Java are the worst viruses on the internet. Less you use of them the better.

They are stripping away freedoms due to lack of knowledge. Not everyone knows code or how browsers work. The logic of world governments is what the public does not know they won't argue. So they sneak use words like free and easy to circumvent privacy. Then they give bad reviews to those who are looking out for users privacy. 

Lastly never trust major corporations they are all working against you!

Firefox has always been a resource hog on Ubuntu, or I'd use it. Every so often I'd have to delete it and reinstall just to get it to let go of processes. I'd run Midori but it has a bug relating to password-protected sites, and Opera won't do html5 video properly (which is a problem since I don't have Flash on my computer). Arrgh!

Never heard of WebRTC, I'll check it out, thanks.

Change username? I... I can't. It's my land stake, my flag, my monikor, my middle finger to the constant surveillence, what I'm saying is I really like my Username.

Also, someone(s) have used it in other arenas some time ago, but not in the last year as far as I can tell. It's easy to spot fake wannabe mes, though. They actually know how to spell and use grammar. They're also over the top in all the wrong ways. Don't get me wrong, I'm hardly low key, but I'm also not flaming hot. So it's easy to see what's real and what isn't.

That's the point. It's a message the common soul gets. Because they change their names, and rp this a lil and so they think they're unknown. But the NSA isn't fooled. The only people fooled are the audience. I'm not here to fool an audience. I am here to edutain (educate and entertain) them. And I wouldn't ever deprive the people of knowledge that the NSA has, which namely, is "who are you?".

Not all people like it. Most want nothing to do with it. But those that know me, know there's a good spark of light in there, and I'm at my happiest and best when I share that lil light of mine with the world. Lest I think so, anyways. Again, I'm contraversial, so  *shrugs* not everyone is going to agree on that. Hopefully though, people will see that they are only one degree diffrent than me in how well they're known on the webs. See their 4th amendment rights are pretty much placating words, now. 

As for those that would say, "Well, you don't expose anything", on ATS I called pot legalization years ahead of time, on Reddit, I called Putin's move into the ukraine and his personal visit weeks ahead of time, and on this very board, I called the downed airliner and the week of bs before ISIS was offically blamed, weeks ahead of time. So, you're right, I don't expose anything. I just call their shots in advance, because as I said before, these people are working a script so obvious, it feels like 80s pro-wrestling. Hogan will be champion! o.o But Ric Flair is the best there's ever been.

3 hours ago, rezz said:

There is a war in this world against the truth. I have been running forums for over 10 years now. But none gained as much attention as the one aimed at exposing the truth.

In 2008 here in the US I started to see a crack down on mainstream media. At first it was real subtle. Then you had Glenn Beck (FOX) making comments like "I am not suicidal so if anything happens to me it was not of my doing" Lou Dobb's (CNN) reported people were driving by his house shooting at it. Micheal Hastings was the biggest story. But the media made it look completely harmless.

So as the MSM was allowing the intimidation and coercion techniques to silence them, many sought out alternatives. Myself included went looking for news elsewhere. When looking for alternatives many will find places like godlikeproductions, lunaticoutpost, abovetopsecret and alex jones.

But after some research you learn that even these sites are also controlled opposition.

You can report what has already been reported on MSM on these sites or anything that has shock value to bring in traffic to these sites but if you post anything classified forget about it. Ban and Delete. If you get close enough to the truth on a certain subject they dispatch an army to insult and discredit your entire thread. You find yourself asking is anyone not controlled by the elite?

So I went and started my own forum. And for my troubles I was bankrupted, blacklisted, imprisoned, threatened, hacked and shut down all multiple times.The same coercion techniques were used on those who offered their help with the forum.

These people are itching for a revolution. And they are silencing anyone who is going against their plans for world domination.

They cannot stand people speaking against what they are trying to do. And now more than ever they want to stop this flow of information so bad that the only option they see as feasible is WW3.

They know the masses are waking up but they also know people won't revolt until their lives are inconvenienced.

As for myself I see the world a lot clearer then I did 10 years ago and have absolutely no regrets. The game is not over by a long shot!

Welcome new friend.

We are kindred spirits.

I understand your pains and passions.

Always seek the truth no matter what!

Blessed be.

SOLOMON

Conspiracist of 50 plus years.

Long before before most here were ever born.

4 hours ago, rezz said:

Excellent discussion!  What are the biggest concealed truths?  What do you mean, "These people are itching for a revolution"? 

What is this?

5 hours ago, Rothbard said:

Excellent discussion!  What are the biggest concealed truths?  What do you mean, "These people are itching for a revolution"? 

What is this?

The biggest concealed truth is everything you have been told since birth is an absolute LIE!

As far as conspiracies go the cell tower arrays littering the lanscapes of most countries are not what they perceive them to be.

Take a drive to your closest cell tower and look at the amount of power feeding into it. There are mini substations powering these towers (weapons). If you understand radio frequencies (dirty energy) this is way beyond overkill for the stated purpose of data transfer.

I lived under a cell tower for a year and I along with others are still suffering from the adverse health effects. Not to mention the dreams were so insanely vivid there is absolutely NO WAY they can claim they are not being used for purposes related to mind control. These towers are also used for other nefarious purposes aswell, think HAARP on a grander scale.

"These people are itching for a revolution"?

The establishment are backing the people of the world into a corner, and eventually the people of the world are going to hit a breaking point. The establishment wants a revolution because it play's into the NWO scheme. All people need to realize is you give these men their power. You give their money value. If you understand these key points you will understand how to escape the prison walls you have built up around yourself since birth.

True freedom comes from wisdom. God gives wisdom to his elect, and with great wisdom comes great sorrow. Wisdom is pure freedom for the human spirit.

Question everything!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.