Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Constantly see this in the church's of the blind america

2 posts in this topic

Matthew 6:7 

King James Bible
But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

Celebrate Ishtar

Watch Tell Lie Vision

501C3 Keeps them silent on governmental talk so they don't have to pay tax's.

Think they vote / pick their leaders

Pray for their leaders thinking it's a christian nation when it is in-fact still child sacrificing to molech at bohemian grove, now publicly known, who knows where else with the hundreds of thousands of missing children still going on.

Bible says there is water all around the firmament, NASA say's there is no water anywhere up there they have found, oh maybe a bit on mars

Genesis 1:7 

King James Bible
And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which wereunder the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

Bible says earth is flat, Christians say the world is round.

Amos 9:6 
The One who builds His upper chambers in the heavens And has founded His *vaulted dome* over the earth, He who calls for the waters of the sea And pours them out on the face of the earth, The LORD is His name.

Isaiah 40:22
It is he who sits above the circle of the earth, and its inhabitants are like grasshoppers; who stretches out the heavens like a curtain, and spreads them like a tent to dwell in;

Circle is not a ball...

Job 28:24
For he looks to the ends of the earth, and sees everything under the heavens.

there are no ends to a ball earth

Job 37:3
Under the whole heaven he lets it go, and his lightning to the corners of the earth.

there are no corners to the earth on a ball

he walks on something physical ...............a crystal sea....molten glass................

Job 22:14
Thick clouds enwrap him, so that he does not see, and he walks on the vault of heaven.

Job 37:18
Can you, like him, spread out the skies, hard as a molten mirror?

something hard as a molten mirror..................................

It's almost as if im witnessing the apostate church who has a form of godliness but deny the power thereof, the ability to even see the truth.

2 Thessalonians 2:11 

King James Bible
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

The Television is The Greatest Scientific Indoctrination Tool Ever Devised
As soon as I turned off the TV 3 years ago, a new world has opened up to me. I will NEVER go back to watching TV again. I still watch some TV shows on-line though. But never on TV. the good thing about internet is that I am on command , I watch what I want not what is programmed for me , I can interact instead of setting there passively absorbing the messages from the TV and being hypnotized and indoctrinated , get rid of your TV if you have not done it yet you will be glad you did …Say NO! to television

they babble on and on with many words and use the word Jesus and lord every other word as if he was an idiot and didn't know they were talking to.  

the most amazing prayers that have been answered are ones where i used perhaps but a single word.

I grew up in churches but left them after I could no longer recognize any part of the NT in their organizations and hierarchies. Leaving "churchianity" is like questioning the ball earth model; not well received.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.