Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

Secret military operations to divert LAX planes for a week

76 posts in this topic

This came out today, all I can say is, has anyone recently noticed any Post Jade Helm Military Exercises going on? - You train where you are going to deploy.

Secret military operations to divert LAX planes for a week

http://abc7.com/news/secret-military-operations-to-divert-lax-planes-for-a-week/1072890/

Saturday, November 07, 2015 12:06AM

LOS ANGELES (KABC) --

Mysterious maneuvers over the pacific are forcing a change in Los Angeles International Airport landings late at night, meaning noise for thousands of people in the flight path.

Instead of landing from the east over Inglewood, planes begin flying from the west and over the ocean to keep noise levels down, but due to secret military operations, the airspace over the pacific is closed to incoming flights for the next week.

"We clearly understand that neighbors and communities east of the airport will experience noise and we apologize for that," said Nancy Castles, LAX public relations director.

2 people like this

Maybe it has something to do with this video. The official story is :

Bright light seen in sky over Southern California and Arizona from Trident II missile test fired from submarine USS Kentucky - @NASASpaceflight

Published on Nov 7, 2015

6pm 11/7/15.
At San Onofre beach in southern California. Started as a fireball coming over the ocean, reflecting off the water and showing heat distortion. Explodes at :28 and spent the next five minutes as a glowing, expanding gas cloud radiating down to the surface. It left a blue cloud in the sky for 10 minutes. No sound during the explosion. It was in the sky for a lot longer than what's shown here.

Coast Guard Sector Los Angeles confirmed through the U.S. Navy at Point Mugu that the light was a missile test. However, the location of where the missile was fired has not been disclosed, Captain Jonathon S. Spaner, commander of Sector San Diego and San Diego Captain of the Port, told NBC7's Bridget Naso

The Coast Guard sector confirmed that they spoke with the Department of Defense and confirmed it was a missile test. The Orange County Sheriff's Department tweeted the bright lights were confirmed to be a Naval test fire off the coast. 

More:

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Witnesses-Report-Seeing-Strange-Lights-Across-Southern-California-Sky-342736022.html

18 minutes ago, CGK said:

Maybe it has something to do with this video. The official story is :

Bright light seen in sky over Southern California and Arizona from Trident II missile test fired from submarine USS Kentucky - @NASASpaceflight

Published on Nov 7, 2015

6pm 11/7/15.
At San Onofre beach in southern California. Started as a fireball coming over the ocean, reflecting off the water and showing heat distortion. Explodes at :28 and spent the next five minutes as a glowing, expanding gas cloud radiating down to the surface. It left a blue cloud in the sky for 10 minutes. No sound during the explosion. It was in the sky for a lot longer than what's shown here.

That is an amazing video and yes, that is probably why the planes have been diverted. What is going on? Is this normal? You could clearly see the body of the missile, but when the vid first started, it looked like it was coming straight at the person taking the video. If they're simply doing some missile tests, why not just say so. We've heard about them plenty haven't we? Why all the secrecy now?

Im not buying into the missile story! Why? No sound, no smoke trail...nothing. Here is a video of what a missile launched from a sub should look and sound like. I know it was a night so we might not have seen a trail but why NO sound?

Here is some good footage of the event. Language warning.

1 person likes this

Navy Strategic Systems Programs conducted the scheduled Trident II (D5) missile test flight at sea from the Kentucky, an Ohio-class ballistic missile submarine, in the Pacific Test Range off the coast of Southern California, a Navy spokesman said.  

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/2015/nov/07/mystery-light-sky-military-navy-drill/

This is what a Trident II D5 looks like! Something is wrong with the story they are feeding to the public.

Here is a great video. Looks like this video was taken by a guy working at LAX. Language warning!

9 minutes ago, CGK said:

Navy Strategic Systems Programs conducted the scheduled Trident II (D5) missile test flight at sea from the Kentucky, an Ohio-class ballistic missile submarine, in the Pacific Test Range off the coast of Southern California, a Navy spokesman said.  

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/2015/nov/07/mystery-light-sky-military-navy-drill/

This is what a Trident II D5 looks like! Something is wrong with the story they are feeding to the public.

Holy @#!#! Man, rocket tests - over the valley?!? Like THAT would be safe, not buying it either guys! All the Russia, China baiting, maybe not OUR stuff, I think!

The more videos I watch of this event the more confused I am. There are even reports from people as far away as Phoenix and Denver who witnessed this "missile test."

There are videos posted on youtube from people on the beach in California. Why is there no sound coming from this thing?  No obvious smoke trail? Something is not right.

Another thing I find interesting is there are no public NOTAM's warning pilots to stay out of the area if the military is conducting secret tests. http://tfr.faa.gov/tfr2/list.html

30 minutes ago, CGK said:

The more videos I watch of this event the more confused I am. There are even reports from people as far away as Phoenix and Denver who witnessed this "missile test."

There are videos posted on youtube from people on the beach in California. Why is there no sound coming from this thing?  No obvious smoke trail? Something is not right.

Another thing I find interesting is there are no public NOTAM's warning pilots to stay out of the area if the military is conducting secret tests. http://tfr.faa.gov/tfr2/list.html

The only thing that is close is Beale AFB.  But yet that's not even close to LAX.  But that was the AFB that was supposedly going to pull off an electric out scenario during JH15.

I knew I seen something like this a year ago or so, and I found a link to earlier this year, looks the same to me.

Is this a 'Putin secret missile test' or 'weirdest UFO ever caught on camera?'

BIZARRE footage of a 'UFO' in Russia's night sky has sparked fears the country's leader Vladimir Putin has secretly ordered testing of long-range missiles.

By Jon Austin PUBLISHED: 11:07, Fri, May 29, 2015 | UPDATED: 12:20, Fri, May 29, 2015

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/580830/VIDEO-Vladimir-Putin-secret-missile-test-weird-UFO-aliens-caught-camera

-

Posting on community news website Reddit, a number of commenters have speculated the video is footage of a Russian missile test launch, citing specific types of weaponry with similar trails - including the Cold War-era Topol M intercontinental ballistic missile.

Another Reddit user suggested it could be footage of the Inmarsat 5-F2 Comsat rocket that was launched on March 18 from Baikonur, Kazakhstan, to take British-made satellites into space.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.