Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How stupid are Americans? LOOK and see...don't we all wish it wasn't true!!!!

35 posts in this topic

They need to interview people in other countries, and then we'll see how we rate.

2 minutes ago, Challenger said:

They need to interview people in other countries, and then we'll see how we rate.

Yes, they do. And I wonder if there are some people who knew the answers and they just don't show them. I wish he'd ask me, I knew the answer to every question except where KFC was from.  lmao

Just now, Cinnamon said:

Yes, they do. And I wonder if there are some people who knew the answers and they just don't show them. I wish he'd ask me, I knew the answer to every question except where KFC was from.  lmao

Jay Leno used to do interviews like that, and sometimes he'd even give them the answer as part of his question, and they still wouldn't get it. But everybody watching the show was giving them all correctly, and if the audience on tv was laughing, it meant most people knew the answers. These interviews of "average Americans" is only for portraying us all as idiots of the public school system.

I remember Steve Allen and the Man on the Street segments of his program. He might have asked them to explain the difference between ignorance and apathy. They would all have gotten it right:

I don't know and I don't care.

2 hours ago, Challenger said:

Yep. 

Everyone is stupid 

you only know what you know. Sounds stupid but the meaning is if you are asked something out side your wheel house you don't know. 

1 person likes this

I am smart but ask me about rocket science and i mite be dumb.now ask the rocket science about lets say football.they prolly wouldnt know anything

I love Mark Dice and his interviews. Some people are just plain stupid.  The one he had trying to get people to buy a 10 oz bar of silver for $1 was priceless. 

Its bad form to hyper-focus on Americans. This is a global phenomena. The world is getting stupid, by design. I no longer have the patience in trying to explain things to people who are completely and utterly oblivious to the things happening in the world. I now see them as an annoyance, and as supporters of TPTB. Willing, dim witted slaves, intoxicated by every distraction the aristocracy designs to ensnare them.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.