Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Jews Pass Resolution to Push Transvestism on the Goyim

11 posts in this topic

Transgender picture goes here.

The man who changed the face of the galaxy.

Jews openly pushing social-engineering agendas to purposefully destablize White society?

Now I’ve seen everything!

AP:

The largest movement of Judaism in the U.S. passed the most far-reaching resolution in support of transgender rights of any major religious organization, saying Thursday that it’s a continuation of a tradition of inclusion in the Reform Jewish movement.

cont

40 minutes ago, rbear said:

This had gone too far.
How many people are really transgender?

Va. schools implementing gender identity policy changes without informing parents

Five months after the Fairfax County School board hastily moved to change its nondiscrimination policy to include “gender identity” without consulting parents, a series of new documents has revealed that school administrators had already begun implementing controversial transgender policy changes before the vote even took place.

On the night of the May 7 vote, school board members informed concerned parents that a consultant would be hired to advise FCPS administrators on “best practices” for implementing the new policy, which was rushed through to a vote in the spring.

But several emails and documents obtained by concerned parents through Freedom of Information Act requests filed by Judicial Watch this week, revealed that on the night of the vote, school administrators had already hired a consultant.

In addition, school board members have been paying the consultant with taxpayer money without a written contract.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/oct/31/va-schools-implementing-gender-identity-policy-cha/

1 person likes this

If you say you don't want this kind of thing, you're already politically incorrect. After all, "it's for the children", too. Two black eyes before you can even say anything. 

This is what happens when people start making a mental health issue a way of life. If you were born with a ***** or a ****** then you should be that gender. If you think you were born a man and you think you should be a woman then that is a mental disorder. Just look at the whole Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner thing. He wants to change back now. And im sorry if this sounds cold to people but i know several people who have had this feeling and a few that did something about it and had a sex change and they all regret it. And they all agree its a mental health issue and they wish someone had stopped them.

Problem is society has made it acceptable to change into a man when your a woman and vice versa. Not that THIS itself is an issue. If people want to be the other gender in the future fine. But the way i see it. These people need serious help and they are not getting it. And im not against gender re-assignment in certain cases. I'm against the blurred line that exists between mental health issues and people who have serious medical reasons for believing they were born into the wrong body.

In most cases, Its a mental health issue. In the rest, those people actually have chemical and physical issues that mean they should have or have not been born the opposite sex. For instance a Man who was born with a V****A. One could argue that his sex change would be fine. Its not a mental issue. But a serious problem caused by his biology that splits what he seems like and what he feels like as two different things.

Hell, i think women are adorable, cute, pretty, feminine and sometimes i wonder what it would have been like to be a woman instead of a man. But that does not mean i want it. No way would i chop of what i got and switch. Some people just take it way to far. Out of the people i know that have the issue of transgenderism (is that a word? i dunno) they all have one thing in common. A f****d up childhood. One parent was absent, Or one was abused, Or one always listened to abuse from his father about how they wish they had a girl and vice versa. All of them have it in common.

Its a mental health issue people. Start treating it like one. Because how it is now. Well there's a name for it......Its called Enabling. and as you know when you enable someone, whether it be a mental health issue, alchol, drugs. yada yada they will destroy themselves.

3 people like this

11 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

If you say you don't want this kind of thing, you're already politically incorrect. After all, "it's for the children", too. Two black eyes before you can even say anything. 

Doomed. Completely. :akomjiis:

15 hours ago, Last1oftheJedi said:

The hard truth exposed >.>

I get this funny feeling like it's a PSYOP to mess with Americans Minds and Emotions, just like Jade Helm. Damn all this LGTB, Bruce J. Crap - Watch by this time next week he is going to want to be a toaster - I think someone told him to do this, keep Americans distracted, I think they are losing ratings to Americans waking up and turning off the TV. So they have to create something that will reach out and get people, on the internet, forums (ct as well), social media, ect. Whoever is behind all this crap, is making the World feel like it doesn't make any sense. At the end, at the base of all this, it's just more Divide and Conquer tactics.

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD

16 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

I get this funny feeling like it's a PSYOP to mess with Americans Minds and Emotions, just like Jade Helm. Damn all this LGTB, Bruce J. Crap - Watch by this time next week he is going to want to be a toaster - I think someone told him to do this, keep Americans distracted, I think they are losing ratings to Americans waking up and turning off the TV. So they have to create something that will reach out and get people, on the internet, forums (ct as well), social media, ect. Whoever is behind all this crap, is making the World feel like it doesn't make any sense. At the end, at the base of all this, it's just more Divide and Conquer tactics.

It's getting completely ridiculous! So much so that sometimes I just shake my head and laugh because if I didn't laugh... I really don't know what else I'd do. The things that are being put forth are so absurd that it's either a psyop or liberalism gone wild. And everything that is happening is in places where you have no voice!

31 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

It's getting completely ridiculous! So much so that sometimes I just shake my head and laugh because if I didn't laugh... I really don't know what else I'd do. The things that are being put forth are so absurd that it's either a psyop or liberalism gone wild. And everything that is happening is in places where you have no voice!

It's everyone, and it is BS! - It is in schools now, Common Core (Crap), but more and more people are finally standing up against it.

Related - http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/5097-common-core-tpp-agenda-21-thread/?do=findComment&comment=48169 

And so far nobody even questions whether this thread is really about scapegoating the Jews, like every single other thread OP has posted. 

16 minutes ago, Challenger said:

And so far nobody even questions whether this thread is really about scapegoating the Jews, like every single other thread OP has posted. 

I just read past the race bait stuff, and bring it back to a smile. Thus some Cartman >.> I couldn't find the Butter's clip I was looking for. Either way, Idk why everyone else dodged the bullet, but for me it's a protest against that kind of speech by not doing the curtosy of giving it any attention, thus power, while addressing my opinion on the issue through popular media. All that said, I think there are people working through issues, and Shep nailed it here:

12 hours ago, Ukshep said:

This is what happens when people start making a mental health issue a way of life. If you were born with a ***** or a ****** then you should be that gender. If you think you were born a man and you think you should be a woman then that is a mental disorder. Just look at the whole Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner thing. He wants to change back now. And im sorry if this sounds cold to people but i know several people who have had this feeling and a few that did something about it and had a sex change and they all regret it. And they all agree its a mental health issue and they wish someone had stopped them.

Problem is society has made it acceptable to change into a man when your a woman and vice versa. Not that THIS itself is an issue. If people want to be the other gender in the future fine. But the way i see it. These people need serious help and they are not getting it. And im not against gender re-assignment in certain cases. I'm against the blurred line that exists between mental health issues and people who have serious medical reasons for believing they were born into the wrong body.

In most cases, Its a mental health issue. In the rest, those people actually have chemical and physical issues that mean they should have or have not been born the opposite sex. For instance a Man who was born with a V****A. One could argue that his sex change would be fine. Its not a mental issue. But a serious problem caused by his biology that splits what he seems like and what he feels like as two different things.

Hell, i think women are adorable, cute, pretty, feminine and sometimes i wonder what it would have been like to be a woman instead of a man. But that does not mean i want it. No way would i chop of what i got and switch. Some people just take it way to far. Out of the people i know that have the issue of transgenderism (is that a word? i dunno) they all have one thing in common. A f****d up childhood. One parent was absent, Or one was abused, Or one always listened to abuse from his father about how they wish they had a girl and vice versa. All of them have it in common.

Its a mental health issue people. Start treating it like one. Because how it is now. Well there's a name for it......Its called Enabling. and as you know when you enable someone, whether it be a mental health issue, alchol, drugs. yada yada they will destroy themselves.

and I also agree with the southpark episode. For every one person actually dealing with it, since it's become trendy now to be gender fluid (Stan, and Butters) or w/e the new terms are (PC speak is hard to keep up with e.e) anyways, there's another acting as a PC warrior (Wendy) and another just taking advantage of the situation for their own benifit (Cartman). There are people who think it shouldn't matter any which way (Craig), but are bullied by posers (Cartman) to keep silent. 

It's one of the reasons I enjoy south park. Through all the silly they actually deliever relevant and moderate points of view on the subjects they address. Good t.v. for anyone intrested. *shrugs*

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.