Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

US Gives ISIS Airliner-Killing Arms

7 posts in this topic

The Obama regime is now supplying “rebels” in Syria with advanced hand-held weaponry capable of shooting down civilian airliners, US intelligence sources have admitted—an ominous development in the light of the downing of the Russian Metrojet aircraft this week.*

As everyone—including the Obama regime—knows, there are no “moderate” Syrian rebels, as almost all of them have gone over to ISIS or ISIS-affiliated groups.

Story image on cont link

According to a new article in the Wall Street Journal (“U.S., Allies to Boost Aid to Syria Rebels,” Nov. 4, 2015), shoulder-fired “man portable air-defense systems,” (or Manpads), capable of hitting civilian aircraft, are now being supplied to the “Syrian rebels” by the US government.

The Wall Street Journal revealed that the “U.S. and its regional allies agreed to increase shipments of weapons and other supplies to help moderate Syrian rebels hold their ground and challenge the intervention of Russia and Iran on behalf of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, U.S. officials and their counterparts in the region said.”

These “regional allies” against Assad include the notoriously corrupt dictatorship of Saudi Arabia—which engages in public beheadings at the rate of one every two days, and sharia-law public whippings when not financing the building of mosques in Europe—and is a covert ally of Israel as well. The fact that the US is “allied” to such a state makes a mockery of its claims to want to “promote democracy”….

cont

I thought it was common knowledge that "they" assist in the facilitation and fabrication of crisis events and/or wars all around the globe.

Hum... I could be wrong :blink:

Different times, different names, and different places throughout history. Always amounting to the SOS. (Ad infinitum)

Sadistic souls killing and destroying all for "their" profit...

Edited by BubbitoBurrito

50 minutes ago, BubbitoBurrito said:

I thought it was common knowledge that "they" assist in the facilitation and fabrication of crisis events and/or wars all around the globe.

Hum... I could be wrong :blink:

Different times, different names, and different places throughout history. Always amounting to the SOS. (Ad infinitum)

Sadistic souls killing and destroying all for "their" profit...

You're not wrong. "They" are the CIA. This is not new. Benghazi was all about giving arms to the bad guys. The US is the NWO's enforcer. 

But no candidates utter a word about it. Surely they know. Ron Paul knows too. He also knows he better not say the first word. Or else. Breitbarted.

2 hours ago, grav said:

You're not wrong. "They" are the CIA. This is not new. Benghazi was all about giving arms to the bad guys. The US is the NWO's enforcer. 

But no candidates utter a word about it. Surely they know. Ron Paul knows too. He also knows he better not say the first word. Or else. Breitbarted.

Just FYI - My blurp contained a certain amount of sarc in it :cool:

But oh yeah... quite well aware and glad you are too. 'tis a good thing!

Didn't John Mccain say on TV awhile back. That they were going to send Weapons to Syria so the rebels would be able to take down planes?

10 hours ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Didn't John Mccain say on TV awhile back. That they were going to send Weapons to Syria so the rebels would be able to take down planes?

I'm pretty sure I recall that! Back then before anyone admitted the "moderate rebels" were Al Qaeda! This conflict keeps getting more Fracked up every day - add in "law enforcement" lying bold-faced to the media about KNOWN ISIS followers and their likely targets, allowing people to be stabbed - this is getting scary from every direction!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.