Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lucy Barnable

Obama Admin Now Refers to Juvenile Delinquents as 'Justice-Involved Youth'

9 posts in this topic

Much like the term ‘illegal immigrants’ became politically incorrect, so too has ‘juvenile delinquent,’ apparently.

The Obama administration is now referring to this group of individuals as “justice-involved youth.’

In a news release on Monday, Attorney General Loretta Lynch said the DOJ is “committed to giving justice-involved youth the tools they need to become productive members of society.”
-----
President Obama said on Monday he was directing federal agencies to “ban the box,” or rather, not ask prospective government employees about their criminal past on job applications.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2015/11/05/obama-admin-now-refers-to-juvenile-delinquents-as-justiceinvolved-youth-n2076526

 

“He who controls the language controls the masses”. – Saul Alinsky in Rules for Radicals

 

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Obama tells federal agencies to 'ban the box' on federal job applications

 President Obama said Monday he was directing federal agencies to "ban the box" in their hiring decisions, prohibiting them from asking prospective government employees about their criminal histories on job applications.Speaking at Rutgers University in Newark, N.J., where he highlighted programs meant to ease the reentry of former inmates into society,
Obama said the federal government "should not use criminal history to screen out applicants before we even look at their qualifications."It's unclear how many federal agencies would be affected by Obama's action. Many agencies already delay asking about criminal history until later in the hiring process, but Obama is directing the Office of Personnel Management to issue guidance making that practice universal across the federal government.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2015/11/02/obama-tells-federal-agencies-ban-box-federal-job-applications/75050792/

What's next? He is trying to remove everything we use to protect ourselves.
I foresee a future where refusing to give a sex offender a teaching position is discriminatory.

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Obama tells federal agencies to 'ban the box' on federal job applications

 President Obama said Monday he was directing federal agencies to "ban the box" in their hiring decisions, prohibiting them from asking prospective government employees about their criminal histories on job applications.Speaking at Rutgers University in Newark, N.J., where he highlighted programs meant to ease the reentry of former inmates into society,
Obama said the federal government "should not use criminal history to screen out applicants before we even look at their qualifications."It's unclear how many federal agencies would be affected by Obama's action. Many agencies already delay asking about criminal history until later in the hiring process, but Obama is directing the Office of Personnel Management to issue guidance making that practice universal across the federal government.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2015/11/02/obama-tells-federal-agencies-ban-box-federal-job-applications/75050792/

What's next? He is trying to remove everything we use to protect ourselves.
I foresee a future where refusing to give a sex offender a teaching position is discriminatory.

 

This won't be popular, but I agree. Most "criminals" arn't, they're just people that made one bad decision,and now work is something of an impossible dream because of a mistake. I'm not justifying the mistake. But if a cat serves his time, then he shouldn't be barred from everything but minimum wage, and that's what Obama is trying to do here. Give people a second chance. I'm all for second chances, because I've been blessed with so many of em. People do change, but it's a slow process. Can't expect it overnight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Obama tells federal agencies to 'ban the box' on federal job applications

 President Obama said Monday he was directing federal agencies to "ban the box" in their hiring decisions, prohibiting them from asking prospective government employees about their criminal histories on job applications.Speaking at Rutgers University in Newark, N.J., where he highlighted programs meant to ease the reentry of former inmates into society,
Obama said the federal government "should not use criminal history to screen out applicants before we even look at their qualifications."It's unclear how many federal agencies would be affected by Obama's action. Many agencies already delay asking about criminal history until later in the hiring process, but Obama is directing the Office of Personnel Management to issue guidance making that practice universal across the federal government.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2015/11/02/obama-tells-federal-agencies-ban-box-federal-job-applications/75050792/

What's next? He is trying to remove everything we use to protect ourselves.
I foresee a future where refusing to give a sex offender a teaching position is discriminatory.

 

Exactly what I thought when I started reading your post, Lucy! Well, they were only young rapists and not REALLY rapists, they were just gender confused relooped around themselves thrice, and age is relative too. :JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Criminals helping other criminals get employment in corrupt agencies. Sounds about right. Nobody be squealing about the drug rings or the murders unless they want to wind up back in prison. Criminals understand blackmail better than anyone!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Much like the term ‘illegal immigrants’ became politically incorrect, so too has ‘juvenile delinquent,’ apparently.

The Obama administration is now referring to this group of individuals as “justice-involved youth.’

 

“He who controls the language controls the masses”. – Saul Alinsky in Rules for Radicals

 

 

Got to love that Cultural Marxism, I heard someone use the term Green Words, not sure if that's correct.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Criminals helping other criminals get employment in corrupt agencies. Sounds about right. Nobody be squealing about the drug rings or the murders unless they want to wind up back in prison. Criminals understand blackmail better than anyone!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.