Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
LSDMTHC

DO YOU GET IT?

30 posts in this topic

What all this is? that evil actually DOMINATES this world? I'm not just saying the Illuminati. i mean true evil. Its everywhere and it seems a lot of people will be trapped in this realm for a long time to come. I'm just giving up on society and all our false beliefs and opinions. I'm over it. Who's with me?

“If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. 19 If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.  John 15:18

1 person likes this

so, you start off saying that you are giving up on your false beliefs, but then go and follow it with your false beliefs.....so typical

10 minutes ago, LSDMTHC said:

What all this is? that evil actually DOMINATES this world? I'm not just saying the Illuminati. i mean true evil. Its everywhere and it seems a lot of people will be trapped in this realm for a long time to come. I'm just giving up on society and all our false beliefs and opinions. I'm over it. Who's with me?

“If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. 19 If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.  John 15:18

We're all over it, but we apparently still have to stick around for a bit. Won't be long though, because evil always self-destructs in the end.

Just now, Challenger said:

We're all over it, but we apparently still have to stick around for a bit. Won't be long though, because evil always self-destructs in the end.

have to stick together till the end!

26 minutes ago, LSDMTHC said:

Im having trouble myself but believe in YOURSELF!you do what feels right to you.i also want to just move to the middle of nowhere.give up internet,electricity,everything.EXCEPT family!!!it would be hard work everyday feeding and providing for my family but we would be doing together!!!

14 minutes ago, reg said:

so, you start off saying that you are giving up on your false beliefs, but then go and follow it with your false beliefs.....so typical

ok, stop clumping a soul that incarnated into this hell of a planet TO HELP YOU ESCAPE it into a religion. And by that  i meant our FALSE WAYS OF LIFE.

Just now, yaknow said:

Im having trouble myself but believe in YOURSELF!you do what feels right to you.i also want to just move to the middle of nowhere.give up internet,electricity,everything.EXCEPT family!!!it would be hard work everyday feeding and providing for my family but we would be doing together!!!

That sounds PERFECT!

1 person likes this

30 minutes ago, LSDMTHC said:

ok, stop clumping a soul that incarnated into this hell of a planet TO HELP YOU ESCAPE it into a religion. And by that  i meant our FALSE WAYS OF LIFE.

I don't have a religion, so no false ways of life for me.

29 minutes ago, LSDMTHC said:

That sounds PERFECT!

purrfect*

Just now, reg said:

I don't have a religion, so no false ways of life for me.

purrfect*

ok. 

Energy can not die, it can only transform (whats that say about death?) 

and i understand religion controls and i too do not belong to a religion. The ways we live in society is a false way, not the intention we came here for. Evil rules this planet therefor it is a FALSE way of living.

In the book The Exorcist Captain Howdy is first labeled as Regan's imaginary friend.

A lot of us are taught very early on that what we know is true is false and what is false is true.
In time we forget what we knew to be true. We even forget that we forgot.
Occult teachings state if you can name a thing you can gain control of it.

The entity that possesses Regan gives many names finally settling on Legion. Of course that isn't specific.
It doesn't say Pazuzu because Evil remembers the rules we've forgotten. I think this is how we get trapped.

2 hours ago, LSDMTHC said:

ok. 

Energy can not die, it can only transform (whats that say about death?) 

and i understand religion controls and i too do not belong to a religion. The ways we live in society is a false way, not the intention we came here for. Evil rules this planet therefor it is a FALSE way of living.

awesome! I have no belief in 'evil', so I'm out of the woods

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.