Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

BREAKING NEWS!! Charges Filed in Freddie Gray Case

75 posts in this topic

Murder!!  Breaking now all across the airwaves!! 

http://m.weeklystandard.com/blogs/prosecutor-probable-cause-believe-freddie-grays-death-homicide_935631.html

A Maryland prosecutor announced charges will be filed against police officers in the death Baltimore man Freddie Gray:

"The findings of our comprehensive, thorough and independent investigation coupled with the medical examiner's determination that Mr. Gray's death was a homicide, which we received today, has led us to believe that we have probable cause to file criminal charges," said the state's attorney.

Edited by ukshep

This is a surprise to me. I expected them to get off. I guess its now too high profile. Hands have been forced into action.

I had a feeling there wasn't going to be any exoneration... While this might be good for the sake of justice in the meantime, I think it might have more long term ramifications...

There's clearly been a few hiccups in the plan if that's what it really is... The mayors comment about giving the rioters space and then completely denying said comment casts things into light... and the fact that so far we've had relatively peaceful protests hasn't really given anyone cause to escalate things to a more newsworthy and condemnable state of affairs.

If the real goal here is to "restore order through chaos", rebuilding under the new guidelines of those who wish to rule over us, then it's the people that needs to provide the ammunition for anything to take place to begin with. Metaphorically, us being the puppets so to speak, we need to cut the strings that bind us to these "puppet masters". First and foremost, we need to learn how to recognize the brand marketing of fear and realize what purpose it serves.

I had a feeling there wasn't going to be any exoneration... While this might be good for the sake of justice in the meantime, I think it might have more long term ramifications...

There's clearly been a few hiccups in the plan if that's what it really is... The mayors comment about giving the rioters space and then completely denying said comment casts things into light... and the fact that so far we've had relatively peaceful protests hasn't really given anyone cause to escalate things to a more newsworthy and condemnable state of affairs.

If the real goal here is to "restore order through chaos", rebuilding under the new guidelines of those who wish to rule over us, then it's the people that needs to provide the ammunition for anything to take place to begin with. Metaphorically, us being the puppets so to speak, we need to cut the strings that bind us to these "puppet masters". First and foremost, we need to learn how to recognize the brand marketing of fear and realize what purpose it serves.

​This wont change the plan ultimately. The police are distancing themselves from the officers. They can continue with the original plan. You are right with what you say too.

​This wont change the plan ultimately. The police are distancing themselves from the officers. They can continue with the original plan. You are right with what you say too.

​I agree, things will move forward regardless of a few little snafus. However (and hopefully), it's those little fuck ups that'll add up and begin to open up the minds eye of the sheep to what's really going on. Things seem to be moving much faster right now and that usually leads to mistakes being made.

​I agree, things will move forward regardless of a few little snafus. However (and hopefully), it's those little fuck ups that'll add up and begin to open up the minds eye of the sheep to what's really going on. Things seem to be moving much faster right now and that usually leads to mistakes being made.

​Exactly I always thought experience makes you better at what you do. In this case and in recent cases experience in the plan is failing them and they are slipping up more and more with every event.

• Officer Caeser B. Goodson, Jr. was charged with second-degree depraved heart murder, involuntary manslaughter, second-degree assault, two counts of manslaughter by vehicle and misconduct in office.
  • Officer William G. Porter was charged with involuntary manslaughter, second-degree assault and misconduct in office.
  • Lt. Brian W. Rice was charged with involuntary manslaughter, two counts of second-degree assault, two counts of misconduct in office and false imprisonment.
  • Officer Edward M. Nero charged with two counts of second-degree assault, two counts of misconduct in office and false imprisonment.
  • Officer Garret Miller charged with two counts of second-degree assault, two counts of misconduct in office and false imprisonment.
  • Sgt. Alicia White involuntary manslaughter, second-degree assault and misconduct in office.

Warrants have been issued for the arrest of the officers.

“To the people of Baltimore and the demonstrators across America, I heard your call for ‘No Justice, No Peace,’ your peace is sincerely needed as I work to deliver justice on behalf of this young man,” Mosby added.

The Baltimore Police Fraternal Order of Police No. 3 issued a letter to Mosby Friday morning on behalf of the officers involved saying that the death was not the officers’ faults and they also requested a special prosecutor citing conflicts of interest with Mosby’s office.

​Exactly I always thought experience makes you better at what you do. In this case and in recent cases experience in the plan is failing them and they are slipping up more and more with every event.

hmm thinking about this 

failed plan shep I think not 

Now they have these bad cops in jail  (proof the local dept's are bad and cant be trusted )

slow process to prosecute 

It will take them 3 years to prosecute these guys ( bad guys know this and keep rioting)

fed cops to he rescue and people begging them to come ML imposed

end game  save   

hmm thinking about this 

failed plan shep I think not 

Now they have these bad cops in jail  (proof the local dept's are bad and cant be trusted )

slow process to prosecute 

It will take them 3 years to prosecute these guys ( bad guys know this and keep rioting)

fed cops to he rescue and people begging them to come ML imposed

end game  save   

​Oh i never said this was the failed plan. Just in the past.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.