Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
roadtoad2

How Tesla was murdered

8 posts in this topic

Interesting. I'd heard of the "Curious George" Scherff/Bush connection before. While I wouldn't put it past the man, this doesn't have enough documentation to prove it. The one picture of him at that formal dinner seems like he was older than HW Bush would have been. 

This is the first I've heard of the CIA being part of Project Paperclip, which also brought us Nazis to start NASA. I want to read more about that deal, which sounds very reasonable,  knowing what I know now. Which isn't much. Maybe Guitar Doc will see this thread and give his views.

well, considering project paperclip went from 1945-1990(?) the cia was definitely involved, after the oss was 'disbanded' and the cig became the cia. this story just rehashes a bunch of stuff and still ties nothing together, and makes less sense than some of the others. 

I've already posted a picture of our 41st President sitting with the Angel of Death, Josef Mengele, back when his name was George Scherif Jr.

I can post it again, if you like.

1 hour ago, roadtoad2 said:

I've already posted a picture of our 41st President sitting with the Angel of Death, Josef Mengele, back when his name was George Scherif Jr.

I can post it again, if you like.

Please do that. I get the CIA connection. But even hard core researchers don't buy the story that says GHWB killed Tesla. Has anyone done a facial feature comparison exam of Sherff and Bush I?

26 minutes ago, roadtoad2 said:

No Bush didn't kill Tesla, his handler did. Read the link.

I did read the article. Twice. Bush didn't commit the murder but was involved. Not much difference legally. We all are aware of his membership in Skull and Bones. Several researchers have also pointed to him as a satanist pedophile.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.