Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Tip On How to Get All Your Subscriptions On Youtube

7 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

I'll watch it if you put some words in your post about it. Link and summary goes a long way to drawing interest to whatever this is about.

1 hour ago, YourMom2 said:

Subscribe to anything google? Make it easier to be spied upon? Oh, the irony.

Someone should start a thread thay has knowledge in computers.maybe show how users(like me)that are not computer savy can use the web without being spied on at every corner.

18 minutes ago, yaknow said:

Someone should start a thread thay has knowledge in computers.maybe show how users(like me)that are not computer savy can use the web without being spied on at every corner.

Off hand, all I can tell you is to use the Ghostery plugin on your browser. I keep google/youtube in its own "bubble". My gmail address is only used for my phone, nothing else. And everything in YT and Google is tied to that phone/address. Not ideal, but something at least.

41 minutes ago, Challenger said:

Off hand, all I can tell you is to use the Ghostery plugin on your browser. I keep google/youtube in its own "bubble". My gmail address is only used for my phone, nothing else. And everything in YT and Google is tied to that phone/address. Not ideal, but something at least.

I have a number of everything so I can use different emails Facebook gmail from different phone ect. I also use diffe et phone numbers. 

4 hours ago, YourMom2 said:

Subscribe to anything google? Make it easier to be spied upon? Oh, the irony.

#1] Never use your real name

#2] Use proxies

...etc, etc..

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.