Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest

Tip On How to Get All Your Subscriptions On Youtube

7 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

 

I'll watch it if you put some words in your post about it. Link and summary goes a long way to drawing interest to whatever this is about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, YourMom2 said:

Subscribe to anything google? Make it easier to be spied upon? Oh, the irony.

Someone should start a thread thay has knowledge in computers.maybe show how users(like me)that are not computer savy can use the web without being spied on at every corner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, yaknow said:

Someone should start a thread thay has knowledge in computers.maybe show how users(like me)that are not computer savy can use the web without being spied on at every corner.

Off hand, all I can tell you is to use the Ghostery plugin on your browser. I keep google/youtube in its own "bubble". My gmail address is only used for my phone, nothing else. And everything in YT and Google is tied to that phone/address. Not ideal, but something at least.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Challenger said:

Off hand, all I can tell you is to use the Ghostery plugin on your browser. I keep google/youtube in its own "bubble". My gmail address is only used for my phone, nothing else. And everything in YT and Google is tied to that phone/address. Not ideal, but something at least.

I have a number of everything so I can use different emails Facebook gmail from different phone ect. I also use diffe et phone numbers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, YourMom2 said:

Subscribe to anything google? Make it easier to be spied upon? Oh, the irony.

#1] Never use your real name

#2] Use proxies

...etc, etc..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.