Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ian2day

Anonymous raises flag at Magna Carta

3 posts in this topic

United We Stand, Divided We Fall: A Call For An All Out General Strike!

Today on the 5th of November in the 800th anniversary year of the signing of the Magna Carta. I am calling for an all out general strike, to take place on November the 5th. Where we all come together as one and participate in the million mask march.

One movement, one message, one voice. An oppressed and exploited voice that has not been heard by the false left right political paradigm which rules us.

That is why today. I am releasing pictures of my raising of the Anonymous flag at the Location of the memorial for the signing of the Magna Carta in Runnymead Surrey. Known as the great charter of freedoms.

We're all slaves to a system which serves the corporations and financial institutions. This system uses exploitative and oppressive practices, to keep us down. Fearful of demanding a different better world.

I expect that you're all wondering why now. Why am I doing this in the 800th anniversary year of the signing of the Magna Carta. The reason is that this is a symbolic action designed to get you to think for yourselves. Instead of being told what to think by the powers that be.

I am asking that we all unite as one on November the 5th each year, in an all out general strike and take part in the million mask march!

That's right, I am calling on everyone from Occupy demonstrators, as well as Anarchists, Truthers and everyone else to join with Anonymous as one global voice.

In the 800th year since the signing of "the great charter, The Magna Carta". I think it is fitting that we each take back power and show the few, that the many will be heard!

Signed: Anonymous

Video of the Flag being raised is contained in this link below
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/5b6205a4

I've uploaded the videofile to my youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNulngqY8QE&feature=youtu.be

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.