Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rothbard

Super Global Warming, Contrails, Mad Scientists, and Our Imminent Extinction

10 posts in this topic

I've been following the global warming "scam" for quite some time but based mostly on an old Republican point of view, i.e., there's no global warming and it's all just a scam perpetuated by liberals and their academia.  However, we need to examine our beliefs from time to time (I had my life recently shaken by the flat earth) and so I allowed myself to watch the video below and it has caused me to reevaluate my prior positions regarding global warming.  I hate to offend the Republicans out there, but it really does seem that we've been experiencing a serious warming trend.  I've heard the claims that official thermometers have been placed in cities and near air conditioners on buildings so that the liberals could falsely claim that temperatures are increasing - but this has nothing to do with what the officials say - I think many of us have empirically noticed a serious warming trend.  Do you agree?

I've always wondered why they're spraying chemtrails in the air.  Yes, I've heard they're only contrails but I've seen these chemtrails spread and last throughout the entire day.  They're definitely spraying something up there to blanket the sky but I've always asked, "Why are they spraying?"  The most common response is that they're slowly poisoning us.  That never made sense since the same people running the secret program would be breathing the same poison.  I've wondered whether there was a more benign reason for the chemtrails - and based on the video below - there just might be a secret but benign reason, i.e., to stop the huge methane gas buildup that is supposedly occurring right now.  I'm not saying that chemtrails are a good thing but the underlying reason may actually be to save humanity from imminent destruction.  Maybe these mad scientists are going to kill us even quicker but it seems that this issue isn't open to debate.  Would our evil overlords risk a huge panic by debating the subject openly? 

As shown in the video below, this is beyond CO2 and not really tied to human activities.  Maybe God just needs to reset humanity again as we've become too evil and need to get back to a more pure existence?  Supposedly, we only have a few years left before we're all dead.  I'm just curious if anyone here has any further insights on the subject.  I'm retaining my skepticism here but I do think this issue is debatable.

You can skip forward to 2:03:

1 person likes this

Yet there have been admissions by climatologists that the data has been fudged by NOAAH and other organizations. We are often told by the warmists that "weather is not climate", yet every time there's a hot summer they jump on it as proof of climate "chaos" (notice they don't call it mere "change" or "warming" anymore). We've had some nasty winters the last few years, yet these warmists actually say it's because of global warming! So whatever happens, they say, it must be our fault and we have to stop being an industrial society. That's what this is really all about. 

Climate is determined by the sun, and so whether it warms or cools the earth's climate, we can do nothing about it.

1 minute ago, Challenger said:

Yet there have been admissions by climatologists that the data has been fudged by NOAAH and other organizations. We are often told by the warmists that "weather is not climate", yet every time there's a hot summer they jump on it as proof of climate "chaos" (notice they don't call it mere "change" or "warming" anymore). We've had some nasty winters the last few years, yet these warmists actually say it's because of global warming! So whatever happens, they say, it must be our fault and we have to stop being an industrial society. That's what this is really all about. 

Climate is determined by the sun, and so whether it warms or cools the earth's climate, we can do nothing about it.

We've all seen those admissions - and I thought at the time that truth scored a huge victory - but was it really a victory?  The fact that we all heard the story should be enough for us to stand back and ask whether there was a reason why we ever even heard the story?  That story made it on all major networks.  Is it beyond the scope of our evil overlords to trick us with such an "admission"?

1 minute ago, Rothbard said:

We've all seen those admissions - and I thought at the time that truth scored a huge victory - but was it really a victory?  The fact that we all heard the story should be enough for us to stand back and ask whether there was a reason why we ever even heard the story?  That story made it on all major networks.  Is it beyond the scope of our evil overlords to trick us with such an "admission"?

The fact is that nothing mankind does can change the climate. The sun is the overwhelming primary factor. They can't trick us with that.

Just now, Challenger said:

The fact is that nothing mankind does can change the climate. The sun is the overwhelming primary factor. They can't trick us with that.

I agree with you but are chemtrails related to global warming?  Are the chemtrails meant to dissipate the effects of the supposed methane gas buildup occurring right now?  Are we facing imminent mass extinction?  I'm not saying that we should lay down and accept whatever our evil oligarchy thinks is best for us - I just want to know the truth about our situation. 

4 minutes ago, Rothbard said:

I agree with you but are chemtrails related to global warming?  Are the chemtrails meant to dissipate the effects of the supposed methane gas buildup occurring right now?  Are we facing imminent mass extinction?  I'm not saying that we should lay down and accept whatever our evil oligarchy thinks is best for us - I just want to know the truth about our situation. 

Nobody can say for sure about chemtrails, though I believe them to be for weather control. But if they were being done for our good, the people running the program would be open about it and proud of their achievements. Instead, they hide it and mock anyone who believes in chemtrails rather than just contrails. Whatever it is, I'm sure it's not for our good.

Just now, Challenger said:

Nobody can say for sure about chemtrails, though I believe them to be for weather control. But if they were being done for our good, the people running the program would be open about it and proud of their achievements. Instead, they hide it and mock anyone who believes in chemtrails rather than just contrails. Whatever it is, I'm sure it's not for our good.

Valid point.  But there is the possibility that the program is a secret to prevent widespread panic and debate. 

11 minutes ago, Rothbard said:

Valid point.  But there is the possibility that the program is a secret to prevent widespread panic and debate. 

Yet on the other hand, panic is their standard method. Every day brings new doom and fear: "terrorists", guns, hate speech, guns, "climate chaos", guns... did I mention guns?

I've always wondered if they spray them to purposely create cloud cover for some reason. Earlier this year while looking up I noticed the sky was extremely clear early in the am and the sun was just beating down and it seemed as if you were just getting burnt standing around... In February, and 35 outside. The next day the spraying started up and cloud cover and no burning feeling. Since then I've noticed this trend a lot. Now I believe that global warming is a scam but I do wonder sometimes if they or we have messed with things so much that they have to spray up there? As in we played God too much messing with the weather that now we have to do something to cover up a big screw up. 

57 minutes ago, Groove said:

I've always wondered if they spray them to purposely create cloud cover for some reason. Earlier this year while looking up I noticed the sky was extremely clear early in the am and the sun was just beating down and it seemed as if you were just getting burnt standing around... In February, and 35 outside. The next day the spraying started up and cloud cover and no burning feeling. Since then I've noticed this trend a lot. Now I believe that global warming is a scam but I do wonder sometimes if they or we have messed with things so much that they have to spray up there? As in we played God too much messing with the weather that now we have to do something to cover up a big screw up. 

Valid point and interesting observations. I think there is a reason why they are spraying beyond poisoning the people. Maybe it was caused by mad scientists.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.