Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Professor Doom1

Weather Modification might be used to confiscate guns from Americans

8 posts in this topic

According to these unclassified DOD documents, weaponized Weather Modification was being eyed by the U.S. Arms Control and Disarmament Agency!

The U.S. Arms control and Disarmament Agency document provided below is a must read to see what they have been planning to do about guns and gun owners in the U.S. ! 

Here is the video that explains the documents and how Hurricane Katrina may very well directed to New Orleans to test gun confiscation.

WOW Weather Modification might be used for Gun Confiscation!

Download Unclassified Documents here:

Edited by Professor Doom1
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this ironic?

They want to confiscate guns, so they screw with the weather.  The weather turns bad, it causes destruction, and that's an excuse to take guns away.  Maybe we should be putting some people behind bars for destruction of property and the needless loss of lives.  But oh yeah, that was just the friendly little storm that caused that. 

Sounds like an X-Y problem. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, counterintelligence said:

Is this ironic?

not really. just another thread with a title that doesn't match the content. 

proof = might be used?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, reg said:

not really. just another thread with a title that doesn't match the content. 

proof = might be used?

If they are trying to take out a major population why would they be bothered with guns?  They'd just gun us all down with the weather machine.  Maybe they don't have one, but they'd like to make us think they can do all this mischievous work?  Something tells me that the guns stand in the way of them getting away with murder. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's more likely they can use balloons or drones and cell towers to zap the brains of rebellious civilians. My language is inexact, but the technology is perfected. Lone gunmen assassins have been subjected to such experiments for many years. The human mind is no match for SSSS and MKUltra. An armed population is no match for superior weaponization of sound waves and a quantum computer.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On November 4, 2015 at 9:35:18 PM, Professor Doom1 said:

According to these unclassified DOD documents, weaponized Weather Modification was being eyed by the U.S. Arms Control and Disarmament Agency!

The U.S. Arms control and Disarmament Agency document provided below is a must read to see what they have been planning to do about guns and gun owners in the U.S. ! 

Here is the video that explains the documents and how Hurricane Katrina may very well directed to New Orleans to test gun confiscation.

WOW Weather Modification might be used for Gun Confiscation!

Download Unclassified Documents here:

I gave you some green new boy. 

This is old news but this need to keep it top of the mind. 

The gun grab I can't see happening. It's not a smrt play. They are better ways to de arm the people.  All they do is add to people buying guns. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They wanted to shut down an armory plant because the EnvironMENTAL POLLUTION agency wants to try to say that the shells cause cancer or global warming or some such crap.  They'll tax the ammo. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, grav said:

It's more likely they can use balloons or drones and cell towers to zap the brains of rebellious civilians. My language is inexact, but the technology is perfected. Lone gunmen assassins have been subjected to such experiments for many years. The human mind is no match for SSSS and MKUltra. An armed population is no match for superior weaponization of sound waves and a quantum computer.

truth

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.