Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

California Campus stabbings

39 posts in this topic

Now we must ban all sharp things. Unless certain protected groups of people have them, in which case it would be racist to deny them their sharp things.

I got a couple, bear with me *clears throat*

This could've all been prevented with safety scissors.

When will we get a nation knife regestry? These weapons are dangerous and out of control! I bet you if we compare gun violence to knife violence, knife violence is a bigger probelm. But it's swept under the rug. Why? 

Well, friend, that's the same answer as any other indescribable, undefinable war, we go into. Because to prevent it is impossible. To regulate it is costly. And to ignore it is popular policy.

Also, when will the threat of blunt objects be addressed? I was playing 2k16 (rental, no worries ^.^), and got hit with a bat. That seems like it would be a problem. So I went checking on the interwebs. You know what I found? A wealth of things we need to get banned and regesitered a.s.a.p.!

This list includes (but is not limited to):

Baseball bats: https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2015/06/08/woman-hit-baseball-bat-better-condition-family-says/HL945zy2g9J0C6DUMcpWZO/story.html

Hammers: http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/2-Women-Hit-Over-Head-With-Hammer-Union-Square-303362391.html

Axes: http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2015/06/23/host-hurls-ax-hits-drummer-moos-pkg-erin.cnn

Gameshows: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/cash-cab-hits-kills-61-year-old-man-tragic-late-night-accident-show-finished-filming-article-1.162216

Shoes: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2285172/Jade-Anderson-14-begs-forgiveness-Twitter-hitting-Harry-Styles-groin-flying-shoe.html

The list goes on. It's almost like you can name any standard object that you see, and type it into google to see if it's been used as a weapon, and low and behold. 

You know what might've prevented this, though. If anyone on that campus was allowed to freely carry a firearm. By following the second amendment as written, we get a real easy way to stop gun violence. It's like Trump said, they promote this nonsense in the news, and crazies go out and do it for minute of fame. It's sad really, and wouldn't happen if there was anyone present with a firearm that knew how to operate it. Like a citizen, prehaps. Or at the very lest, a public servant.

Wild ideas, I know e.e

1 person likes this

Just checked, this happened at around 8am, Still no Description, eye witness accounts??!? Not a soul posting stories online yet? Not at All suspect ;-)

24 minutes ago, BlueHawK said:

Just checked, this happened at around 8am, Still no Description, eye witness accounts??!? Not a soul posting stories online yet? Not at All suspect ;-)

Takes time to get the script finalized. Then they can dispatch it to the "news" orgs to be encoded on the teleprompters.

They've only identified him as a male student.
If he were a white christian his pic would be all over by now.

doesn't really matter what his name is. I have lived in that shithole. look up how many stabbings a year happen there

11 minutes ago, reg said:

doesn't really matter what his name is. I have lived in that shithole. look up how many stabbings a year happen there

How many of those are "mass" stabbings? Done by witness accounts a guy with a big smile, having fun? Sounds either mentally ill, or ideology motivated, perhaps?

32 minutes ago, BlueHawK said:

How many of those are "mass" stabbings? Done by witness accounts a guy with a big smile, having fun? Sounds either mentally ill, or ideology motivated, perhaps?

Without a doubt not just a mugging or a gang attack.ITS A TERROR ATTACK WHETHER U LIKE IT OR NOT!!

11 minutes ago, yaknow said:

Without a doubt not just a mugging or a gang attack.ITS A TERROR ATTACK WHETHER U LIKE IT OR NOT!!

Bingo! No question whatsoever! Just saw a press conference to *announce* a press conference on this subject. Delayed so the press can ask questions from "All the 'players' involved in this investigation". In other words, likely Feds to- and they actually SAID that they will "give you the talking points then". Aaagh, utterly insane.

Hmm... they detonated his backpack. Why? Did they think he, an computer & engineering major might have had a Clock in it?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.