Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

World Bank Makes a Gut-Wrenching Announcement That Will Rattle You to the Core…

4 posts in this topic

Wednesday, November 4, 2015 1:58 am, Posted by admin

World Bank Makes a Gut-Wrenching Announcement That Will Rattle You to the Core…

Picture should go here

According to the World Bank website, “It is a vital source that offers financial and technical assistance to developing countries around the world. They are not a bank in the common sense. They are made up of two unique development institutions owned by 185 member countries—the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD) and the International Development Association (IDA). Each institution plays a different but collaborative role to advance the vision of an inclusive and sustainable globalization.”

In their own words the World Bank aims at globalization and will stop at nothing until their vision of global governance is accomplished and recently they have made a bold move in that direction.

In the video in this post reveals the disturbing announcement that the World Bank in conjunction with the United Nations has made to the world about their plans for the very near future of mankind. If you are a Christian, then this will send chills down your spine! Please, please don’t miss this urgent report….

Read and watch Lisa Haven's video here : http://www.beforeitsbuzz.info/2015/11/04/world-bank-makes-a-gut-wrenching-announcement-that-will-rattle-you-to-the-core/

1 person likes this

Well, we saw this coming, at least many of us. There's also been a world constitution drawn up for a couple decades at least. Though I'd like to hope that the banksters would just go away and the world leaders would all be tried for treason and crimes against humanity, as a student of Bible prophecy I know that's not how it's going to turn out.

The budgets for all the alphabet agencies in the U.S. and other countries have risen exponentially in regards to biometrics for identification purposes, the wording in their documents makes it all sound so "good" but it's not. The World Bank also has a big hand in controlling water across the globe. They've gone into where people actually believed they were doing them a favor and have been told to get out because they only made things worse regarding water, I was just reading about that the other day. So, it looks as if 2030 is the year of the End Game. There are lines we all have to draw. I have more than one line, one is that I will never let them tell me I can't grow food on my own property and another is they are not going to force me to be tatooed or chipped or vaccinated. If we don't claim our own bodies as our own private property, we're finished, that is the ultimate invasion when they do that.

Everyone went along with alcohol testing because people were dying in car wrecks caused by drunk drivers, that opened the door to drug testing at work places and went from urine to blood. Taking something from the body is not very far from putting something into it. I just hope people realize that once we're cashless they truly are slaves. Then there's nanotechnology and more.

When I hear that word sustainable coming out of the mouths of world organizations, my skin crawls because I know what that really means to them. Either they're going to have to cull the population, stop it from growing completely or we all live in squalid conditions in the future because of how they are leveling the playing field. TPP has yet to be unveiled to us, but we've seen enough to know that it is a major stepping stone in their control of all of us.

This is huge and very frightening because we have no voice with them. All we can do is try to keep our immediate surroundings the way we want them, but their tentacles are long.

Oh, and the Christmas holidays are coming up, our government always gives us a right's stealing bunch of legislation they slip through when no one is looking during that time. I wonder what we'll get this year!  :angry:

2 people like this

4 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

This is huge and very frightening because we have no voice with them. All we can do is try to keep our immediate surroundings the way we want them, but their tentacles are long

That's how I roll as well and my local bank is used as a convenience for paying bills, nothing more.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.