Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Purging Christianity to Please Muslims: German Schools Nix Christian Festival

10 posts in this topic

Tuesday, 03 November 2015

Purging Christianity to Please Muslims: German Schools Nix Christian Festival

Written by  Selwyn Duke

One critic calls it the “Islamic conquest of the West.” Others say it’s a sign of a collapsing West. But on the heels of a story about European churches removing crosses to accommodate Muslim migrants comes another in the same vein: Some German primary schools and daycare centers are renaming a traditional Christian festival to avoid “offending” Islamic newcomers.

Read the whole post here : http://www.thenewamerican.com/world-news/item/21881-purging-christianity-to-please-muslims-german-schools-nix-christian-festival?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Sorry people but I say F&&k the ******* .

TPTB have been attacking Christianity for centuries, degraded the west's morals, stuffed people's minds full of liberal mush, and filled their bodies with industrial poisons. The corpse only needed a push to fall down. Nobody ever hesitated to offend Christians or Jews or conservatives. But these filthy barbarians get the world handed to them on a silver platter, which they will, and have, thrown against the wall and demanded more. Only the blindest, emptiest people can't see this.

The muslims do not have to use violence to beat the west...  Getting them to change what they do, just by them being there is all they need...

1 hour ago, CSB said:

Sorry people but I say F&&k the ******* .

I'm not a fan, but I can't even blame the muslims.

The leaders and the people are to blame.

3 minutes ago, VonLud said:

I'm not a fan, but I can't even blame the muslims.

The leaders and the people are to blame.

Sad but true. Of course, I can still blame the muslims, because they're such an easy group to use as invaders. But they were pretty much contained in the ME before the CIA plied them with drugs and guns. Yeah, sheeple + demonic tryants = disaster.

1 minute ago, Challenger said:

Sad but true. Of course, I can still blame the muslims, because they're such an easy group to use as invaders. But they were pretty much contained in the ME before the CIA plied them with drugs and guns. Yeah, sheeple + demonic tryants = disaster.

The religion of peace is custom tailored for the job it seems. Merkel blows me away. Too much is never enough for these people.

Must be a conspiracy.

1 minute ago, VonLud said:

The religion of peace is custom tailored for the job it seems. Merkel blows me away. Too much is never enough for these people.

Must be a conspiracy.

The leaders of the western world seem almost in a trance, like they can't even "human" anymore, or like they've just been taking up space till it was time to prostrate themselves before the scum of humanity. That's at least one level of conspiracy, I'd say.

18 hours ago, Challenger said:

The leaders of the western world seem almost in a trance, like they can't even "human" anymore, or like they've just been taking up space till it was time to prostrate themselves before the scum of humanity. That's at least one level of conspiracy, I'd say.

The "Religion of PIECES" ;-)

"Some German primary schools and daycare centers are renaming a traditional Christian festival to avoid “offending” Islamic newcomers."

Why does it matter? These Islamic invaders can't read, write, or speak German and have no intentions of ever learning German. You can't offend someone who doesn't know what your are saying.

This is happening here too. They're even offended by people saying "Merry Christmas".
The Easter bunny is banned in Dearborn, MI so as not to offend Muslims with it's fuzzy little self.

In my small town they dropped the annual May Day celebration at the elementary school and replaced it Cinco De Mayo... on May first.

Invaders sure do have sensitive little feelings.
Those that cater to them like they're "special" because they whine about everything are just enabling them.
That's how spoiled brats and entitled generational welfare recipients are created. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.