Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Obama administration decrees gender-confused boys must be allowed to shower with girls at school

7 posts in this topic

Obama administration decrees gender-confused boys must be allowed to shower with girls at school

Posted on November 3, 2015 by Personal Liberty News Desk

Picture should be here !

A ruling from the Department of Education has forced Illinois’ biggest school district to allow a male student — one who chooses to live and participate in sports activities as a girl — to join his fellow female teammates in the post-practice locker room.

The Title IX case pitted the unnamed student — represented by the ACLU — against Township High School District 211, which had permitted the student to participate in girls’ sports while requiring that he showered in a private area.

Read the whole post here : http://personalliberty.com/obama-administration-decrees-gender-confused-boys-must-be-allowed-to-shower-with-girls-at-school/

1 person likes this

So, Obama was watching 'Bosom Buddies'( and thought, "Now that's America!". Checks out.

1 person likes this

This has simply gone beyond too far. Most psychology depends on coming to terms with reality, learning to "love yourself for who/what you Are". right? Now, it's learn to love your delusions, regardless of them being completely incompatible with reality, and forcing everyone Else to accept them regardless of THEIR comfort.

Gone are the days majority rule with minority *rights*. Freedom to pursue happiness as long as those pursuits don't infringe on the innate rights of others.

Now the minority gets to trample on the Psychological SAFETY of the other female students!

*SIGH* :akomjiis:

This is some reverse psychology skit to alienate them from the opposite sex and endure thoughts of am I gay/lesbian?  Yes, let's just get those thoughts of possible homosexual tendencies into our head and start to act on them. 

"which had permitted the student to participate in girls’ sports"

That's not fair to the opposing teams. 
The reason there are both boy's and girl's sports teams is because boys are stronger.
I hope the girls walk out like they did in Missouri.

Students Walk out of School After Transgender Classmate Is Allowed to Use Girls' Locker Room: 'I Am a Girl. I Am Not Going to Be Pushed Away to Another Bathroom'

More than 100 students walked out of class at a high school in a small Missouri town on Monday to protest a transgender classmate being allowed to use the girls' locker room and bathrooms. But the teen tells PEOPLE that the issue isn't one of uncomfortability, but of hate. 

"The extremes [the students] are taking it to, the amount of hatred and disrespect they're spewing out, that kind of gives it away that this is more about hate than anything else," Lila Perry, a 17-year-old transgender student at Hillsboro High School tells PEOPLE. 

Perry hid out in a guidance counselor's office while her classmates and their parents picketed outside the school, the New York Times reports. Some even held signs like "Girl's Right's Matter." 

http://www.people.com/article/transgender-student-backlash-girls-restroom

It's worth clicking the link for the picture of the transgender student. lol

36 minutes ago, jayke911 said:

suddenly I feel dirty... abd gay... maybe a shower with girls clear my dirty self

:blink:

lol

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.