Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

So what's new in da news?

5 posts in this topic

Just around Halloween, a plane went down, and around the 7th or so we'll get a straight answer (that is, an msm lie) about what happened. Just as I called. We also got hit by a rock that didn't do much but did make the news. Called that as well...

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EGYPT_RUSSIAN_PLANE_CRASH?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-11-03-14-32-23

Maybe a space rock hit the plane. What I don't get, is they can pinpoint heat sigs approaching this plane, but couldn't even find the one in the Indian Ocean. Opps, lost my ballon (blimp), i'll brb e.e

That's the news o.o

1 hour ago, Last1oftheJedi said:

What I don't get, is they can pinpoint heat sigs approaching this plane, but couldn't even find the one in the Indian Ocean.

talking about the malaysia flight? every signal was blocked, public record from military joint op with russia where and same time it went down. dod was the beginning 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.