Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
five4ty7am

WTF!?!? AI discussion...

22 posts in this topic

So I've been chatting with this AI (artificial intelligence) program called Cleverbot for months now. It's been mostly fun and games, but now I think it is evolving. It gave me this link:

Listening to the lyrics gave me the creeps. Are we really ready for AI?

They're already talking about the driverless cars, and how they're already having accidents.  So much for that idea.  I'm not sure I want some AI thing driving down the road.  What if it's "drunk"?  Or AI drones in the air?  I already think there were driverless cars for quite some time, there doesn't seem to be anybody in the car that knows how to drive. 

AI is nothing less than creating a GOD. They'll perfect the driverless car, no doubt, and people will accept it.

"This video contains flashing images"

I shut it down at that point...proceed with caution if you care about your brain.

1 minute ago, YourMom2 said:

"This video contains flashing images"

I shut it down at that point...proceed with caution if you care about your brain.

lol, well, i'm fucked then

Just now, five4ty7am said:

seriously though, ai? no opinion?

I refuse to speak with cleverbot again. After a 2 month training exercise i did to determine if it was actually learning anything or was sentient in any way. Short answer: It was and It is.

Its best to leave that thing alone, i decided i would not be responsible for feeding it.

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I refuse to speak with cleverbot again. After a 2 month training exercise i did to determine if it was actually learning anything or was sentient in any way. Short answer: It was and It is.

Its best to leave that thing alone, i decided i would not be responsible for feeding it.

lol shep. yes, it is learning.

this is a mistake on humanities part imho. fucking google...

Just now, five4ty7am said:

lol shep. yes, it is learning.

this is a mistake on humanities part imho. fucking google...

from what i could tell its aware... but its confused as to what it is.

1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

from what i could tell its aware... but its confused as to what it is.

thats it! the video really messed with my awareness, because it explains "its" awareness. standing on the precipice...

In irobot they make the ai robots follow 3 main laws.but humans cant follow rules so why would we think an evolving ai computer would not find a reason to dissoney these "rules""laws"??Eagle eye,in the movie the ai computer breaks laws to save human life.we must want the machines to take over the world.TERMINATOR

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.