Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

San Francisco Says It Will Ban Heating Your Home with Wood

8 posts in this topic

Sorry officer, but...

We didn't start the fire! It was always burning since the world's been turning o.o;

2 people like this

So glad I don't live there anymore but it's gonna spread because insurance companies are nearly refusing to write policies on homes with wood burners. Corporations and govt pukes are the real hazards.

10 hours ago, YourMom2 said:

So glad I don't live there anymore but it's gonna spread because insurance companies are nearly refusing to write policies on homes with wood burners. Corporations and govt pukes are the real hazards.

:IGly6RW: It's gonna spread unless people stop it.

More attacks on getting away from the government. Burning wood to hear your home instead of paying for gas or electricity is now a no no. Damn libs, people have been burning wood to cook and heat homes since fire was first found. More attacks on nature to force us to be dependent on the man. That wouldn't fly down here even if it was law. 

The citizens of San Francisco should get large bundles of sticks together, and burn them at the same time on the same day. Really light the place up and send so many messages at once. The most important being, "Are you drunk Government? Go home." Peaceful, flashy, strong message.

All ya gotta do is take it SF ^.^ My repayment for the years Montana entertained me.

Burn poop!! Just extract the water out, turn into pellets or brick form. 

New kind of recycling green program.......well brown program.  

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.