Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest

NASA shows spectacular images of our sun!!

32 posts in this topic

The US space agency NASA has released extraordinary images of the sun. They are made by the Solar Dynamics Observatory (SDO), a space probe that study our sun.
The probe captures images of our nearest star fixed in ten different wavelengths to illuminate each a different temperature of solar material. It was launched in February 2010 and now the first images with ultra-high 4K resolution published.

The new images show the so-called thermonuclear power of the sun as never before. On the site of NASA to see them in high resolution.

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/4561/Wetenschap/article/detail/4176700/2015/11/02/NASA-toont-spectaculaire-beelden-van-onze-zon.dhtml

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spectacular, yes. But I don't believe it's a nuclear furnace, rather a plasma "capacitor" of sorts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Challenger said:

Spectacular, yes. But I don't believe it's a nuclear furnace, rather a plasma "capacitor" of sorts. 

Thx for your responce.

Do you have a link for your theory?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Primus Cura said:

This is a theory from 1958-1972. :1XqXnoz:

Interesting:DWsKVPL:Thx for posting the link.

It's not new, but still largely unknown by the public. Gaining ground however.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Sun gives off energy as electromagnetic radiation. That includes light, infra-red energy (heat), ultraviolet light andradio waves. It also gives off a stream of particles, which reaches Earth as "solar wind". The source of all this energy is the reaction in the star which turns hydrogen into helium and makes huge amounts of energy.
The Sun is a star like many others in our Milky Way galaxy. It has existed for a little over 4.5 billion years, and is going to continue for at least as long. The Sun is about a hundred times as wide as the Earth. It has a mass of1.9891×1030 kg, which is 333,000 times the mass of the Earth. The Earth can also fit inside the Sun 1.3 million times!
At its very center, hydrogen atoms collide together at great temperature and pressure so that they fuse to form atoms of helium. This process is called nuclear fusion. This fusion changes a very small part of the hydrogen atoms into a large amount of energy. This energy then travels from the core to the surface of the Sun. The Sun's surface is called the photosphere and is where it shines the energy into space. Energy can take thousands of years to reach the Sun's surface because the Sun is so huge and most of the way the energy is passed from atom to atom. 
The minimum temperature zone, the coolest layer of the Sun, is about 500 km above the photosphere. It has a temperature of about 4100 K.[12] This part of the Sun is cool enough to allow simple molecules such as carbon monoxide and water to form. those molecules can be seen on the Sun with special instruments called spectroscopes.[14]
The chromosphere is the first layer of the Sun which can be seen, especially during a solar eclipse when the moon is covering most of the Sun and blocking the brightest light.
https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun.
 

Nice to hear other theories.
I'll stick to this theory.
Makes sense to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A nuclear furnace shouldn't be colder on the inside, but that's exactly what sunspots demonstrate: a colder interior. Last year there was a giant sunspot shaped in a triangle, and you could see the stars behind it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Primus Cura said:

The Sun gives off energy as electromagnetic radiation. That includes light, infra-red energy (heat), ultraviolet light andradio waves. It also gives off a stream of particles, which reaches Earth as "solar wind". The source of all this energy is the reaction in the star which turns hydrogen into helium and makes huge amounts of energy.
The Sun is a star like many others in our Milky Way galaxy. It has existed for a little over 4.5 billion years, and is going to continue for at least as long. The Sun is about a hundred times as wide as the Earth. It has a mass of1.9891×1030 kg, which is 333,000 times the mass of the Earth. The Earth can also fit inside the Sun 1.3 million times!
At its very center, hydrogen atoms collide together at great temperature and pressure so that they fuse to form atoms of helium. This process is called nuclear fusion. This fusion changes a very small part of the hydrogen atoms into a large amount of energy. This energy then travels from the core to the surface of the Sun. The Sun's surface is called the photosphere and is where it shines the energy into space. Energy can take thousands of years to reach the Sun's surface because the Sun is so huge and most of the way the energy is passed from atom to atom. 
The minimum temperature zone, the coolest layer of the Sun, is about 500 km above the photosphere. It has a temperature of about 4100 K.[12] This part of the Sun is cool enough to allow simple molecules such as carbon monoxide and water to form. those molecules can be seen on the Sun with special instruments called spectroscopes.[14]
The chromosphere is the first layer of the Sun which can be seen, especially during a solar eclipse when the moon is covering most of the Sun and blocking the brightest light.
https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun.
 

Nice to hear other theories.
I'll stick to this theory.
Makes sense to me.

Do you know that's crap. If right we would not have snow close to the sun at the top of the world.  And hot on the beach. Just saying. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Crap.:1XqXnoz: 

HAha, i do not think so. It is the reality how the sun is working.

Thats why planets further form the sun are so cold.

And closer warmer.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Primus Cura said:

Crap.:1XqXnoz: 

HAha, i do not think so. It is the reality how the sun is working.

Thats why planets further form the sun are so cold.

And closer warmer.

 

The fact that the sun radiates heat is not in dispute, only the method by which it produces it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
There is a problem embedding videos right now. The video is short, about 3 minutes if I copied the right one.
Eric Dollard compares the sun to a generator, or a capacitor. I think of it as a large light bulb. Flat Earth theorists generally view it as a light-emitting object a few thousands miles away.
 
Establishment science would have you think the sun is 93 million miles away. Look at Han's post and consider what he says about heat distribution. A planet only 8000 miles in diameter should not have hot spots a few thousand miles away from a frozen tundra.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.