Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

If you don’t want Islamic radicals on U.S. soil we’d better do THIS immediately..

36 posts in this topic

If you don’t want Islamic radicals on U.S. soil we’d better do THIS immediately..

Written by Allen West on November 2, 2015

This past Friday I was on Fox Business News’ Varney & Co. to discuss the issue of the Muslim “refugee” immigration crisis facing Europe and Germany in particular. As I stated to Stuart, I’m a compassionate man and understand the trials of a war-torn area. I believe the global community should first do more to attack the impetus behind this 21st century Al Hijra — the militant Islamists. And I suppose the policy of withdrawal by the current occupant of the White House didn’t help but rather set the conditions for all this to occur.

When Varney asked me what I would do, I responded simply, “no military-age males should be allowed entry.” Stuart immediately shot back, that’s not possible. Well sir, of course it is, as a sovereign nation has every right to deny entry into its country.

Read the whole post here : http://www.allenbwest.com/2015/11/3-reasons-europe-is-on-the-verge-of-destruction/

we already have islamic radicals here, simply a replacement for the radical christians we've had to deal with for a few hundred years. oh no! maybe now we can have hope that the 'blue' laws will finally come off the books

15 minutes ago, reg said:

we already have islamic radicals here, simply a replacement for the radical christians we've had to deal with for a few hundred years. oh no! maybe now we can have hope that the 'blue' laws will finally come off the books

Actually the poop will want to keep those old blue laws as a way to promote their own garbage (such as climate whatever). 

I read somewhere that ISIS is fighting against Christians because of what the Vatican did to them years ago.  But now the Vatican is using the same ISIS to fight for the poop's causes.  Did ISIS forget who they were fighting (for)?

Since the walmarts haven't opened yet, there's still the occassion that the Three Prong Attack is still on its' way.  And may even be part of the climate chaos.  Yeah, they'd be right that somebody is screwing with the climate, it'd be them.  Russia warships hanging off the coast like never before. 

http://www.wnd.com/2015/11/u-n-tribunal-to-judge-u-s-for-climate-debt/

Edited by counterintelligence

33 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

Since the walmarts haven't opened yet, there's still the occassion that the Three Prong Attack is still on its' way.  And may even be part of the climate chaos.  Yeah, they'd be right that somebody is screwing with the climate, it'd be them.  Russia warships hanging off the coast like never before. 

The holiday season is already upon us and they've yet to open. Highly suspicious.

1 hour ago, reg said:

Problem here is that anyone doing horrible things in Christ's name is, well, Christ never told anyone to hurt *anyone*. Sure, said God would punish the wicked, but not one single time did He order violence. Islam, it's a constant theme. Comparing the two religions is apples & Obelisks ;-)

The UN is using the refugee crisis or what I call jihad refugees (what a joke) as a false flag terror to get us all under global ID system. 

http://allnewspipeline.com/America_The_Lunatic_Asylum.php

You mean to tell me they're actually going to document all of these illegals coming to this country?  You got to be kidding.  If you're a terrorist and you know it just come over and take over.  This is all our looney leaders from the international community that think they can come in here and override our sovereignty think they can get away with? 

1 hour ago, counterintelligence said:

Actually the poop will want to keep those old blue laws as a way to promote their own garbage (such as climate whatever). 

I read somewhere that ISIS is fighting against Christians because of what the Vatican did to them years ago.  But now the Vatican is using the same ISIS to fight for the poop's causes.  Did ISIS forget who they were fighting (for)?

http://www.wnd.com/2015/11/u-n-tribunal-to-judge-u-s-for-climate-debt/

Now would be a good time for that New Madrid fault to go off... I'm guessing that's the plan, so heads up. That gulf oil "accident" put a lot of pressure on the fault line, and just needs the match to light it. Like a meteor or something...

2 minutes ago, Challenger said:

Now would be a good time for that New Madrid fault to go off... I'm guessing that's the plan, so heads up. That gulf oil "accident" put a lot of pressure on the fault line, and just needs the match to light it. Like a meteor or something...

Is that the one in Wyoming running through the mountains/range?  Don't forget that one just mysteriously broke open.  And now some volcano getting ready to blow. 

On 11/2/2015, 10:08:24, counterintelligence said:

Is that the one in Wyoming running through the mountains/range?  Don't forget that one just mysteriously broke open.  And now some volcano getting ready to blow.

Actually, it's the one running along the Mississippi River for the most part. Remember those "US Navy Future Maps"? I'll try and find a link and add it here.

https://heavenawaits.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/clip_image0061.jpg

https://lisaleaks.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/newmadridcoastline.jpg?w=460&h=342

On 11/2/2015, 11:27:09, Challenger said:

Actually, it's the one running along the Mississippi River for the most part. Remember those "US Navy Future Maps"? I'll try and find a link and add it here.

https://heavenawaits.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/clip_image0061.jpg

https://lisaleaks.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/newmadridcoastline.jpg?w=460&h=342

BP methane bulge.  I assume that had nothing to do with the BP oil spill.  Funny that Tony Blair was an 0bama campaign contributor. 

The US Navy messing up?  Looks like Washington, D.C. might be part of the coastline.  Can't say our leaders are the most competent on the planet.  Oh, wait never mind, it'll be martial law by then anyway. 

3 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

BP methane bulge.  I assume that had nothing to do with the BP oil spill.  Funny that Tony Blair was an 0bama campaign contributor. 

The US Navy messing up?  Looks like Washington, D.C. might be part of the coastline.  Can't say our leaders are the most competent on the planet.  Oh, wait never mind, it'll be martial law by then anyway. 

The BP disaster certainly was involved in that. As for the government, many in the CT community believe they will make the new capitol in Denver, CO.

Just now, Challenger said:

The BP disaster certainly was involved in that. As for the government, many in the CT community believe they will make the new capitol in Denver, CO.

That's where the underground shelter is under the Denver International.  But Denver doesn't look too far away from the nearest coastline.  And then all of the mountains in there.  With the way it stopped the hurricane in Mexico, not sure if it'll go through all that on the west coast.  But then there is hills on the east coast too.  I would think that it would stay somewhat centered around the methane area.  But even if that were true, if there was a methane leak, it'd be like what they discovered around the Burmuda Triangle. Things would just come crashing down, at the slightest disturbance.  

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.