Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Satan's 'elite' rule this world.

9 posts in this topic

This world is ruled by a Satanic cabal, by the 13 Satanic bloodlines who trace their ancestry all the way to the fallen angels of Genesis 6. They consider themselves as “gods”, the children of the “gods” and they claim a divine right to rule.  These people are the seed of the serpent. They rule via occult secret societies: Freemasonry, Skull and Bones, Knights of Templar/Malta … etc. What we are presented in the MSM is all smoke and mirrors, an illusion, a false reality. If someone denies the occult, deny the spiritual aspect of the world we live in, they will not be able to connect the dots and understand what is really going on!
In Yeshua, I remain, Paul

This place is starting to look a bit more like GLP...

I don't completely disagree with you OP but why don't you present some more facts/evidence to support your claims for the rest of us backwater folk.

Simply knowing something is not enough these days.

This place is starting to look a bit more like GLP...

I don't completely disagree with you OP but why don't you present some more facts/evidence to support your claims for the rest of us backwater folk.

Simply knowing something is not enough these days.

​It's always enough to the one who knows truth.
However, one should be willing to explain as best
they can when asked.

You should understand though that there is a principle
of faith here, and its not always easy to explain these
ideas/truths!

OP, I agree, kind of. But who is Yeshua?

And what does "spiritual" mean? Your comments blur the lines between religious and secular explanations.

To me, the fallen angels were alien beings who disobeyed their leaders.

Jesus was the son of an alien. So was Mohammed. Satanists are humans who have hybridized dna and who allow evil aliens to enter their bodies.

I consider myself a Christian, though I reject the supernatural interpretations of church dogma.

Why are we acting like this isn't common knowledge , isn't making a thread like this on a CT forum kinda pointless?

Kinda like singing to the choir?   

1 person likes this

Grav,

Yahushua/Yeshua, is the true translation of His Arabic/ Hebrew name. He was not named 'jesus' nor was he ever known as 'jesus' by his disciples or apostles. it is a greek and latin translation added to the king james bible in the late 1500's. it has the meanings of 'hairy', 'horse', ' hail zuess', and also ' may his name be blotted out'. i cried when i learned this years ago. nothing secret will remain covered, we were promised that. A simple search will provide you with much more information than I am willing to type myself. I am still new to this social media thing and afraid I'm not handling it very well.

K9, 

There a still many, many just now coming in to the 'choir'. I'm glad you at least thought my post was pointless enough to make a comment.

May the spirit of discernment be with us all, God(Yahweh) bless.

Those seeking a better understanding of God (His name is Yahweh) can rely upon this message of comfort and promise in the Proverbs: "Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding. . . Her ways are ways of pleasantness, and all her paths are peace . . . Forsake her not, and she shall preserve thee: love her, and she shall keep thee." (Proverbs 3:13,17; 4:6)
God is ALL. However, the complete meaning of God's allness, is not always fully understood. "God is All," is not only a reverent declaration but a divine revelation. God's allness is not an emotional theory, but a devotional, spiritual reality. As His Word declares, is Spirit, infinite Spirit, omnipresent Spirit, All; filling all space, not just all the space that matter leaves over, but all the space that matter seems to occupy, but never really does.  This does not eliminate man and the universe; it illuminates man and the universe. Because Spirit is All, man and the universe are seen in their true light, as all-spiritual. That which appears to be physical man and physical universe is seen to be a misconception, or false belief about man and the universe.
Since Spirit is All, all that is real is spiritual, perfect, harmonious, and eternal, abiding in the allness of Spirit. (Acts 17:28): "In him we live, and move, and have our being."

So, we must realize that in Spirit - not in matter - we live perfectly, move harmoniously, and have our eternal being.
Yeshua, his disciples, the apostles, and the prophets before them, healed others through spiritual means only. They used no physical means in the accomplishment of those results, exepting that Yeshua  used clay, and his spit, to heal one blind man.
The nullification of material beliefs about life and health, through the spiritualization of your own thoughts, will suddenly change a picture of utter despair to one of complete harmony.
 If the power and allness of God could be demonstrated in Biblical times, it can be demonstrated in our time,  it must be ever present to be demonstrated at all times. 
All that is needed is the spiritual understanding of God’s allness to assure the practice and demonstration of it. To this spiritual perception I devote most of my time, and the discovery of this, has flooded my receptive consciousness.

I have come to realize that the slow poisoning of this entire planet and thier evil vaccines are an attempt to destroy our spirituality. Satan knew, in these last days, God would pour out His Holy Spirit, just as he promised.  
And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophecy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams. Acts 2:17 

The main reason for this post is a precursor to bring awareness of the spiritual meanings of what  i want to share concerning things being done in dark places, that are going to seem too far out for most to believe or understand about CERN, NASA and certain gov. projects.

In Yeshua's Holy name, I remain, Paul Ward

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.