Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Obama Is Not A Leader? What The Hell Is Jeb Bush Talking About?

5 posts in this topic

I find it hard to agree or trust any politician but this post I agree with . 

Barack Obama has led this great nation to the brink of destruction by being bold and being a leader in his “fundamental transformation of America”.

Obama Is Not A Leader? What The Hell Is Jeb Bush Talking About?

posted by David King Oct.31 2015

In his quest for the presidency Jeb Bush has made several statements about Obama not being a “doer” and not being a “leader”, and for the life of me I can’t figure out what the hell Bush is talking about.  Obama has been the most dynamic leader in American history:

He led in taking healthcare away from every American.

He led in removing troops from Iraq after that war had been won, thereby causing death and misery to millions of people living there.

He led in the economic destruction of America with a debt of 18-plus trillion dollars and growing rapidly.

http://www.conservativedailynews.com/2015/10/obama-is-not-a-leader-what-the-hell-is-jeb-bush-talking-about/

The list of crimes are endless

1 person likes this

And who is Jeb to talk, anyway? He wouldn't even hold office without the family dynasty.

21 minutes ago, CSB said:

He led in the economic destruction of America with a debt of 18-plus trillion dollars and growing rapidly.

that would be jeb's brother that started this one. where did the trillions go that clinton left in the bank? oh yeah, it disappeared in the first few months of the bush presidency. it couldn't have gone mostly to halliburton to build and stock all those bases before 911 happened? no way!

24 minutes ago, reg said:

that would be jeb's brother that started this one. where did the trillions go that clinton left in the bank? oh yeah, it disappeared in the first few months of the bush presidency. it couldn't have gone mostly to halliburton to build and stock all those bases before 911 happened? no way!

I don't blame Bush or Obama. I also don't give credit to Clinton or Gingrich.

They all follow orders from the NWO Khazarian Zionist elites who put them in power.

us-debt-graph-2020.jpg

1 person likes this

On November 2, 2015 at 10:17:42, grav said:

I don't blame Bush or Obama. I also don't give credit to Clinton or Gingrich.

good thing no credit given to gingrich, he is/was nothing but a scab. bush gave away our money, that clinton raised, then went to china for loans. yes, it all started with him, actually cheney, but who really cares at this point, both need to have broken knees and hands. 

On November 2, 2015 at 10:17:42, grav said:

They all follow orders from the NWO Khazarian Zionist elites who put them in power.

hopefully one day you will be able to lift this heavy yoke and cast it away. or maybe one day there will be a global conference where all of you can debate and come together on just who is controlling us. too many different groups are in charge of humanity.............and have been for far too long. how could they all get along? or is this ct just another religion with different, but same, storylines and nefarious plans? 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.