Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
toast

Favorite Coffee?

6 posts in this topic

Drinking some Seattle's best level 4 dark here. Put my butt on the toilet after 1.5 cups. Has a deep rich flavor and really get's the job done.

Post your favorite coffee brands here.

Kawatiri coffee for real coffee. A locally grown bean. One of the few which are keep fresh on the shelf and replaced every two weeks to ensure freshness of product in NZ.

Instant coffee...Robert Harris. Just about to have another one, the French Blend.

One of NZ's few claims to fame, Instant coffee was invented here in a place called Dunedin at the bottom of the South Island if you look at the awarded Patent.

2 hours ago, Guitar Doc said:

Kawatiri coffee for real coffee. A locally grown bean. One of the few which are keep fresh on the shelf and replaced every two weeks to ensure freshness of product in NZ.

Instant coffee...Robert Harris. Just about to have another one, the French Blend.

One of NZ's few claims to fame, Instant coffee was invented here in a place called Dunedin at the bottom of the South Island if you look at the awarded Patent.

Oh you are in NZ? That is cool. I live in a boring state in the boring US.

2 hours ago, toast said:

Oh you are in NZ? That is cool. I live in a boring state in the boring US.

They have boring states?

I have a few friends over there currently, despite both being English speaking they say there is quite a culture difference. One is in Texas. He enjoys the food in a tube stuff you guys have over there. He is always sending us "Look at what they have in the processed food range!"

NZ is so small population wise, 4.4 million we almost know everybody sort of thing. Most cities have more people than that in them. Size wise similar to the UK or Japan. Expensive to fly here, but if you fly to Australia you can get $100 flights from there to here.

I have a photo thread in the off topic section further down or on the next page of the places near where I live now. Wild NZ I think I called it.

Edited by Guitar Doc

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.