Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Jeb Bush Elected President

18 posts in this topic

I was looking at the people funding Hillary, some bigger players there. Wall Street as always really gets to decide who get the job and will add their funding once they see a popular enough figure. Trump wants the job because Wall Street will bail out his debts he could be solvent in cash instead of just on paper. I have no doubt he knows the deal and how it works.

Jeb would do as he is told as his family is one of the crime syndicates so he would have done if popular enough.

Overall the most convincing liar gets the job. That is the function of any leader of any nation. To be given a speech written by someone else and make it sound as if you are for real, because that is the job. Wall Street picks who are the cabinet positions and they really make all the decisions, the prez just gets to give speeches and have wonderful holidays between playing "golf" as they put it.

10 hours ago, Last1oftheJedi said:

The odds of Jeb Bush becoming president of the United States are an estimated 3720 to 1

Monty said he is taking bets.

:popcorn:

2 hours ago, Sky Cat said:

Really? Cuz if that's the case >.> I'mma gonna be rich! LOL ^.^ And just when I thought all the opprotunities had past me by.

Isn't BO the last POTUS? Or . . . there could be a new position opening up. Dictator, Fuhrer, Emperor. Wait! We do have an emperor, and he has a pen to prove it. All hail Caesar Obama. Or Caesar Jeb.

It may come down to Jeb vs Hillary..... but I have insider knowledge about who they've chosen already...

http://i.imgur.com/cpf4LxK.jpg

The fastest way to fixing everything broken, is to floor the gas pedal toward rock bottom, and no one can do that for us faster than her.

16 minutes ago, JibbyJedi said:

It may come down to Jeb vs Hillary..... but I have insider knowledge about who they've chosen already...

http://i.imgur.com/cpf4LxK.jpg

The fastest way to fixing everything broken, is to floor the gas pedal toward rock bottom, and no one can do that for us faster than her.

It's all a dog and pony show, as Carroll Quigley stated so clearly in his CFR chronicle, "Tragedy and Hope". And as Stalin said, "It's not the votes that count, it's who counts the votes". Hitlery embodies all the evil that has destroyed the western world, every vice, every crime, every twisted thing imaginable. She's one of the puppet masters rather than a puppet like the one in office presently.

On November 1, 2015 at 2:27:32 PM, Sky Cat said:

I have tried to place bets on obama still being in power. None will take the bet. I have email the help lines everything. None. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.