Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Islamic State Claims to have Shot Down Russian Airline over the Sinai

20 posts in this topic

yep YOU read that title correctly!

Take a read of the below article, I know that ISIS moves against russian assets in all shapes and sizes and so they are on my radar, since proxy war is the keyword here.
http://www.infowars.com/islamic-state-claims-to-have-shot-down-russian-airline-over-the-sinai/

https://twitter.com/AP/status/660437078484852736?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

I guess im just curious as to what you think about this?

1 person likes this

It will be interesting to see. I hope they didn't because it will end up being a US supplied missile if it was. That wouldn't go well for international relations.

I'm hearing that this plane exploded in mid air and there's video that keeps getting removed everywhere. Here it is, don't know if this is real or not or what!  The first vid is the one that keeps getting yanked.

Just now, Guitar Doc said:

It will be interesting to see. I hope they didn't because it will end up being a US supplied missile if it was. That wouldn't go well for international relations.

Funny you should say that take a look at cins vid, its being taken down wherever it appears. Supposedly shows a missile taking the plane down. It did not crash.

18 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Funny you should say that take a look at cins vid, its being taken down wherever it appears. Supposedly shows a missile taking the plane down. It did not crash.

Yeah, and think of the first BBC report where they said emphatically the air craft was too high to be hit by anything before anyone had done any fact checking. That spun my wheels. Was 11PM NZ time on the BBC news channel. They seemed to be at great pains to deny anything had shot it down long before anyone claimed it was....

That footage looks to have been shot from another aircraft. (second vid) There was a claim an Israeli jet had shot it down on a couple of sites before we got the call of "technical difficulties" causing the crash. As for amateur vid, I wonder why they were filming it before it got hit? Was it shot by the "attackers" if they exist?

The Russian set up an inquiry into the airline itself within a couple of hours which seemed to suggest they thought perhaps the airline was not up to standard...

It will be one to follow over the next week or so I think Shep. Hope nothing bad comes of it internationally. Bad enough 200+ people die in single incident.

Edited by Guitar Doc

Lol, I just posted this in the last hour on that other thread. But yeah, we have to question every video or image we're shown.

What's there to think about?

It's pretty obvious when Russia bombs the shit out of ISIS, a Russian airliner or two will be shot down.

You spite me and I spite you.

Tit for tat.

An eye for an eye.

And a tooth for a tooth.

On an on it goes.

Where it stops no one knows.

It never ends until the fat lady sings.

Period!

My wife claims ISIS had nothing to do with this.

When she says something, I listen because she hasn't been wrong yet.

Even if Terrorists didn't shoot the plane down they would claim they did. Why waste a perfectly good accident on something like 
mechanical failure.

Actually I'm surprised that all sorts of Terror groups aren't arguing among themselves over who gets to take credit for the crash.

The sad fact remains....People died in this crash regardless of the cause! I suspect that a lot of the deceased were
Christians or we would be hearing a lot more from the Islamic world. Pray for the poor souls that lost their lives needlessly today.

It should be a no-fly zone. Not that trains and buses are safe. No place is safe nowadays,  esp. with "refugees" flooding into Europe.

9 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

My wife claims ISIS had nothing to do with this.

When she says something, I listen because she hasn't been wrong yet.

Who did it? CIA?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.