Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Talon

Arson Suspected in Massive Fire at Monsanto Research Facility

12 posts in this topic

Earlier this week, a Monsanto research facility in France was burned to the ground. Monsanto and investigators suspect an arsonist was responsible for the blaze.

Monsanto representative Jakob Witten told Reuters that investigatorsstrongly suspect it was a crime as no electrical or other sources were found.” He added that “No Monsanto sites in Europe have so far been the victim of fires of criminal origin, this is unprecedented violence.”

The fire had multiple points of origin, meaning it is unlikely the fire was caused by an electrical malfunction or other natural causes. Investigators also noticed a strong smell of gasoline in different areas of the site.

http://theantimedia.org/arson-suspected-in-massive-fire-at-monsanto-research-facility/

Edited by Talon

I can't imagine anyone wanting to burn down a Monsanto research facility! :chuckle:

3 people like this

Sorry, but I'm not really feeling any compassion towards them at the moment.

Besides, jeez, I wonder why the French people would have ever done something

like that? ROFLMFAO!

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

I can't imagine anyone wanting to burn down a Monsanto research facility! :chuckle:

Cinnamon, it was Monsanto itself that had that facility burned to the ground.

The old insurance game. They are being driven out of France, so there is no need for that facility or the inventory in it. Easier to collect the insurance money than to move inventory and try to sell the property.

I am sure there will be a trail of clues left for investigators that leads to some local group that Monsanto hates.

2 people like this

1 minute ago, RabidWolf said:

The old insurance game. They are being driven out of France, so there is no need for that facility or the inventory in it. Easier to collect the insurance money than to move inventory and try to sell the property.

I am sure there will be a trail of clues left for investigators that leads to some local group that Monsanto hates.

Yeah they probably did it to themselves. And they can afford to hire the best arsonists money can buy. 

1 hour ago, RabidWolf said:

So looks like Monsanto wins again... surprise. surprise, surprise...

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Cryptic Mole said:

So looks like Monsanto wins again... surprise. surprise, surprise...

Yup. It is a handy way to "let go" of all the employees too. No messy paperwork, no severance pay, et cetera...

I am so tired of this fucked up rigged game.  

1 hour ago, RabidWolf said:

Yup. It is a handy way to "let go" of all the employees too. No messy paperwork, no severance pay, et cetera...

Don't let it get to ya buddy.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, RabidWolf said:

The world sucks doesn't it. Money rules all.

1 person likes this

This really doesn't surprise me at all. It's either over insurance money or they did it to tell France look here were the victims not you.  

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.