Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
JibbyJedi

Back To The Darkside

38 posts in this topic

I don't want a lot of attention or anything with this thread, just want to make statements to friends I've made this year in our mutual battle with NASA & flat Earth.

I've been in a long drawn out legal fiasco with my sadistic & ruthless town & my back due property taxes for almost this whole year, spoke of it briefly but that's basically what I've been occupied with most of my time & energy.  I finally got some relief to it all today, but at a great cost to me mentally & physically.  I've lost 30% of my body weight this year from all the stress & whatever "change" has happened to me simultaneously..... long story, maybe for another thread, lol.

I can't say definitively whether I've been targeted directly or if it's all just 1000 coincidences of horrific luck that befalls me regularly, but the credit bureaus have been shutting me down for almost 20 years now which has prevented me from basically ever having any credit.  They have never in the entire history of my adult life reported my credit correctly, from ID theft in the late 90s that never got removed until they expired, to my current situation of constant loan denials.   I had to buy my house outright with cash from the sale of my home I grew up in, which I had to sell in a pinch because the mortgage companies were so corrupt and changing my contract constantly that I had no other options anymore.  I own my home 100%.... which apparently doesn't mean shit to lenders when you want to get a home loan.  The credit bureaus report my scores as "0" when I have 3-4 accounts on some of them, and no matter what I do or how many times I complain to them, it never changes and they always have some reason for it, like accounts are old or I don't have enough current accounts with specific balances, etc.., then I do what they want and there's all new excuses.  "Someone(s)" are trying to break me both financially & mentally and I think they have just about succeeded. 

I got to this rock bottom because of LIARS, both in my personal life & from businesses changing contracts & amounts of payments on my mortgages.   Basically everyone in my life lies relentlessly to me & wants to see me suffer...... well so be it.  No matter how much I want to do right in the face of so much wrong, I just can't win.  I am going to slowly starve to death this Winter in order to be able to keep my home I own 100% equity in so my town can give my money to their friends & families in local town corruption bullshit, like most towns I'm sure.  I don't want hand outs from anyone, I don't want anyone's sympathy or their money, I hate dealing with money or the need for it but it's an evil none of us can avoid. 

So I have to go back to the Darkside to survive this world.  We tell people NASA lies, the gov't lies, banks lie, etc. and people act like we are out of our minds, but in my entire life lying is the only constant that is all around me.  I don't know anyone in this world who does not lie to me constantly.... in my personal offline life that is,  I just assume most people online are also lying to me constantly as well.

I'm also done with American women forever, they have all either lied & cheated on me, or just lied & hated on me, and this past beaut I was with completely broke what was left of me mentally, emotionally, & financially.  She's a Borderline Narcissist with Sociopathic rage, otherwise known as your average American girl, if she wasn't female I'd swear I lived with the emperor himself, or the Darkside incarnate. 

So to the Darksiders I say.... enjoy your victory, I can't beat you so I will become one of you, again. 

Cause & effect.  Now I will be the effect upon what you thought was your world..

http://fadeinonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/return02.jpeg

Wow, that's... heavy.

I'm sorry to hear of all that. You're right, the world is filled with liars. But you're living proof that there are exceptions, and for what it's worth, I know a lot of American women (and men) who aren't on the dark side. It's just hard to find quality people because of how thick the evil is that has overtaken our country and the whole world. 

Please don't starve to death. The quality people are the ones we want to stick around, you know. And if you ever just need a shoulder to cry on, this American woman will lend hers. PM me anytime.

2 minutes ago, Challenger said:

Wow, that's... heavy.

I'm sorry to hear of all that. You're right, the world is filled with liars. But you're living proof that there are exceptions, and for what it's worth, I know a lot of American women (and men) who aren't on the dark side. It's just hard to find quality people because of how thick the evil is that has overtaken our country and the whole world. 

Please don't starve to death. The quality people are the ones we want to stick around, you know. And if you ever just need a shoulder to cry on, this American woman will lend hers. PM me anytime.

Greenless as usual, but thank you Challenger for those kind words.  

I am getting local food pantry assistance right now, and fuel assistance, electric assistance, and will be applying for food stamps soon but I don't think I qualify for more than maybe $25 worth per month, which is 5 days worth of food for me.  That's where I'm at right now, 8 years ago my total assets were around half a million.... now, maybe $50-60k because my home was a "fixer upper" I bought crazy cheap but it still needs work done to it.

I'd cry on your shoulder if I could cry Challenger.  I've lost everything a human being can lose in one's life, I mean everything.... the last thing I have left is my home and they have been trying to take that last thing from me as well.   I'm to the point now where I don't want anyone or anything in my life that can be taken away, because it will be, so if I have nothing left then I have nothing that can be stolen, killed, or just taken away from me. 

4 minutes ago, JibbyJedi said:

Greenless as usual, but thank you Challenger for those kind words.  

I am getting local food pantry assistance right now, and fuel assistance, electric assistance, and will be applying for food stamps soon but I don't think I qualify for more than maybe $25 worth per month, which is 5 days worth of food for me.  That's where I'm at right now, 8 years ago my total assets were around half a million.... now, maybe $50-60k because my home was a "fixer upper" I bought crazy cheap but it still needs work done to it.

I'd cry on your shoulder if I could cry Challenger.  I've lost everything a human being can lose in one's life, I mean everything.... the last thing I have left is my home and they have been trying to take that last thing from me as well.   I'm to the point now where I don't want anyone or anything in my life that can be taken away, because it will be, so if I have nothing left then I have nothing that can be stolen, killed, or just taken away from me. 

You're quite welcome. 

If I had any material things to spare, I'd send them to you. But I will pray that something very good comes your way. Of course, I would talk spiritual things in more detail, but I won't force that on anyone. Jesus said, "In this world you'll have trouble, but cheer up; I have overcome the world". My anchor through everything has been the assurance that Jesus will come back for us soon, but everything else is going to dissolve. As I've always told my kids, "This isn't the life we're living for". This is the test, the warmup. There's a saying, "This life is the only hell some people will ever know, and the only heaven some people will ever know". And that hinges on where we are with Jesus. 

Again, it pains me to see people suffer, which is one of the reasons I believe there will be day of reckoning where those who suffered will be comforted and rewarded, and those who caused suffering will be paid back in full and with eternal "interest". Justice will be done, it's just hard to wait till the next life for it to happen. Hang on, man, don't give up. But the only sure thing I can tell you about is that Jesus is real and whoever chooses him will spend eternity in unimaginable joy.

And if you need food, I've got some canned goods I'd send to you if you want... though I'm not sure it's legal to ship food. Not much cash on me right now though. I stocked up on canned goods before my husband lost his former job.

Sorry to hear about your woes, Jibby.

Remember that your saber is a LIGHT saber. Cast your light far and wide into the dark shadows. Hang in there, warrior friend...I know it's hard to be positive during a beat down but like vampires they feed on your emotions and apparently they sent a woman to do it. Do not let them win. Pick yourself up and remember who you are. Know that when I write these words to you, it is also a reminder to myself to do the same,,,we're all connected.

:hug:

http://www.british-history.ac.uk/sites/default/files/publications/pubid-287/images/fig40.gif

Thank you YM & Challenger...  I've never taken charity from those who needed it more, give your extra canned goods to your local food banks or shelters.... I'm sure I'll get them by the time I am living in one myself, lol.

My weapon is my LIGHT saber, and until now I've never picked it up in the battles I've been in, both online in the CT arena or offline in the lying shark tank arena.  Cause & Effect aspects basically.  For every action.... equal opposite reaction, which means for every strike I make, I will be struck as well. 

Once I get going on YT or whatever source host online, all this FE, NASA, NWO bullshit would not be a 'debate' any longer.  The Darkside wants me to step into this, it's tempted me constantly, but I refused to be on offense.  I think I've taken more than enough hits without hitting back, got a lot of Darkside points saved up to cash in, and I will go "finishing moves" on this system if I choose to.  I will surely lose my home, the last thing I have left in this world, if I do choose that route...... or in backwards world, I'll be rewarded with mansions & fortunes for giving in to the Darkside.  Sounds good to me at this point..... so be it.

I hold both the light & the dark, and there is no Force that can stop the 2 combined.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-HeR2z0hxCmk/U4lYVHVdIKI/AAAAAAAAAXM/BDzHaugXYkM/s1600/dookuv-beheaded-by-anakin.jpg

Today is my last day of passive resistance. 

There's a saying, "This life is the only hell some people will ever know, and the only heaven some people will ever know".

I like this quote, it resonates true with me.  I'm in Hell from my perspective.  I wanted to serve in Heaven rather than rule in Hell, but no one has my back in this life it seems so I have no more options.  It will be a major cost to my soul for what I will be doing, but if I can free slaves from this Hell in the process then it's worth the cost to me.

On 10/30/2015, 5:14:04, JibbyJedi said:

Thank you YM & Challenger...  I've never taken charity from those who needed it more, give your extra canned goods to your local food banks or shelters.... I'm sure I'll get them by the time I am living in one myself, lol.

...  I will surely lose my home, the last thing I have left in this world, if I do choose that route...... or in backwards world, I'll be rewarded with mansions & fortunes for giving in to the Darkside.  Sounds good to me at this point..... so be it.

I hold both the light & the dark, and there is no Force that can stop the 2 combined.

I like this quote, it resonates true with me.  I'm in Hell from my perspective.  I wanted to serve in Heaven rather than rule in Hell, but no one has my back in this life it seems so I have no more options.  It will be a major cost to my soul for what I will be doing, but if I can free slaves from this Hell in the process then it's worth the cost to me.

Please understand that any rewards the dark side offers are lies and traps. The way to defeat the dark is to go to the light. That doesn't mean passively absorbing evil as if God wants you to be some cosmic punching bag; it means knowing that whatever evil dishes out to you in this life would be taken personally by God, who will avenge his people in eternity. The home means a lot to you, but it is temporary, a trinket in the kingdom of darkness, and not worth your soul. Jesus said, "Don't store up treasures on earth, where thieves break in and steal, and moths destroy; instead, store up treasures in heaven." The best things in this life are like mud huts to what awaits those who trust Jesus. Gold is mere paving material in heaven...

Darkness is not equal to light and does not balance it; darkness is only the absence of light. Darkness cannot extinguish light, but light extinguishes darkness. Why keep the hell you're in now, just for temporary relief? Maybe God has been trying to get your attention. Are you familiar with the account of Job in the Bible? He had everything: property, children, comfort, respect. But Satan sneered to God that Job would curse God to his face if it all went away. So God allowed it; in one single day Job lost everything, even his seven children, and then he was stricken with disease. His own wife told him to "curse God and die". Then his "friends" came to try and get him to confess to some sin that must surely have been the cause of his plight. In the end, God rebuked the "friends", restored Job's fortunes, and gave him seven more children. Now of course, we all don't get the happy ending in this life, but the point is that God never explained to Job why he was suffering until it was over. Not because God is sadistic, but because Satan is, and needed to be taught that faith is not in this life but in the next, in our Creator.

So please don't let Satan win; don't give in to the darkness. Then all your suffering will have been for nothing. The cost to your soul is far too high; your soul is of infinite value, which of course Satan does not want you to know. He wants you to give up and throw your soul away. Why let him win? There is one power that can permanently remove any stake Satan could ever make on your soul, and that's trusting Jesus. All I ask is that you consider the offer, and the stakes. You cannot free anyone from hell, but whoever turns to Jesus in faith will be saved. Jesus legally defeated Satan at the cross, and Satan knows his time is limited. Jesus paid the price for everyone who so chooses to escape hell, and he offers this as a gift that no one can earn. It really isn't much to ask, and he asks nothing from you but trust.

http://starwarshq.com/uploads/monthly_2015_07/Admiral-Ackbar-Its-A-Trap.jpg.9d3969f6562f31a3ead18f072a5498d3.jpg

Aw, shucks, Jibby. It's not the money woes that get you down. It's the people you love who do you dirty. My sons both tell me there are no good women out there. I used to argue with them. Now, not so much. 

Banks, esp. in small communities, don't want to help people. My husband and I had good credit, but when we wanted to build a house in the sticks, no way. Everyone turned us down. My neighbor, the son of a prominent local family, had no problems getting a loan. We finally got United Companies to lend us $30,000 at 10%. We were thrilled to get it. We couldn't get a contractor, so we ended up building it ourselves. Well, we did hire a backhoe to dig a basement, which in Louisiana is unheard of. And we paid to have concrete poured. The rest we did ourselves. I hate finishing sheet rock, by the way. We pulled it off because we had each other. We shared the same values. I'd rather have trees and birds around me than a useless expensive ring or fancy clothes. 

I'm grateful that we were able to pay off the house, car, credit cards. Banks never gave us a break. Never. We bought high, sold low, lived the frugal life. As awful as it was, it doesn't compare what happened to you. Our property taxes are under $100 a year. I bet yours are sky-high. 

It's a damn shame someone in your town can't help you. My husband's family took in several homeless men when he was a boy. It was just done. And they were poor like you see in pictures of the Depression. 

I don't know what you plan to do, but you know we all think the world of you. I can not believe you would ever go to the Dark Side, not really. Do what you have to do, in an honorable way. Which is the only way you know. Aaaaaa, I hate this. I hope you figure out how to deal with the money grubbers in your town. My grandpa lost his farm because he couldn't pay his taxes. And guess who got his farm? His own cousin. Man, that's bad when family sells you out. 

I hope you find a way out, and soon. My mother took a charity basket of food when I was a kid. Dad was furious when he found out. He was wrong. Please let good people help you. We're with you. Let us know how you're doing and how we can be there for you.  :grouphug:

Don't let the bastards grind you down!

http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/illegitimi-non-carborundum-3.png

Shit JJ, this kind of thing isn't supposed to happen to a Jedi!

From your writings here, one would never guess you had such troubles.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

4 minutes ago, Challenger said:

Please understand that any rewards the dark side offers are lies and traps. The way to defeat the dark is to go to the light. That doesn't mean passively absorbing evil as if God wants you to be some cosmic punching bag; it means knowing that whatever evil dishes out to you in this life would be taken personally by God, who will avenge his people in eternity. The home means a lot to you, but it is temporary, a trinket in the kingdom of darkness, and not worth your soul. Jesus said, "Don't store up treasures on earth, where thieves break in and steal, and moths destroy; instead, store up treasures in heaven." The best things in this life are like mud huts to what awaits those who trust Jesus. Gold is mere paving material in heaven...

Darkness is not equal to light and does not balance it; darkness is only the absence of light. Darkness cannot extinguish light, but light extinguishes darkness. Why keep the hell you're in now, just for temporary relief? Maybe God has been trying to get your attention. Are you familiar with the account of Job in the Bible? He had everything: property, children, comfort, respect. But Satan sneered to God that Job would curse God to his face if it all went away. So God allowed it; in one single day Job lost everything, even his seven children, and then he was stricken with disease. His own wife told him to "curse God and die". Then his "friends" came to try and get him to confess to some sin that must surely have been the cause of his plight. In the end, God rebuked the "friends", restored Job's fortunes, and gave him seven more children. Now of course, we all don't get the happy ending in this life, but the point is that God never explained to Job why he was suffering until it was over. Not because God is sadistic, but because Satan is, and needed to be taught that faith is not in this life but in the next, in our Creator.

So please don't let Satan win; don't give in to the darkness. Then all your suffering will have been for nothing. The cost to your soul is far too high; your soul is of infinite value, which of course Satan does not want you to know. He wants you to give up and throw your soul away. Why let him win? There is one power that can permanently remove any stake Satan could ever make on your soul, and that's trusting Jesus. All I ask is that you consider the offer, and the stakes. You cannot free anyone from hell, but whoever turns to Jesus in faith will be saved. Jesus legally defeated Satan at the cross, and Satan knows his time is limited. Jesus paid the price for everyone who so chooses to escape hell, and he offers this as a gift that no one can earn. It really isn't much to ask, and he asks nothing from you but trust.

Good wisdom in your words Challenger, really.   I have to think things thru thoroughly this weekend.

I'm very familiar with "JOB" from the Bible actually.... he sends me sympathy cards regularly, for reals, lol.  I had an email at one time JOB2414, it was a verse that spoke to me in the book of JOB, can't remember it now though.  My pen name is Jobe too, I've written a few things that have been published online under that pen name many years ago.  I AM JOB reincarnated, use to also be called Murphy of Murphy's Law.  I have been under an extreme test(s) my entire life, pain from losses, constant verbal, emotional, & physical abuse, I've watched my parents both murdered, I've lost children, 2 of my ex girlfriends died by fire burned alive not long after we parted, I could go on.... but I don't like showing off all my amazing luck & fortune I've had in this life, lol.

I can't serve in Heaven but I can rule in Hell.... so why not turn Hell into Heaven?  Perhaps this beautiful place we're imprisoned in was Heaven at one time, seems like we're on a living organism IMHO.  Whichever road I take, my heart can't be corrupted, I think because of all that I've been thru, I've become a stone in many ways.  My heart is Love, and my anger & inner rage all comes from a place of unconditional Love, so I totally get Old Testament Wrath of God type of justice..... he smites out of love, lol.  The Darkside made their choices, and I've been waiting patiently for a sign to step in.... I want to destroy the infection from within.  All this battling on the outside isn't getting us anywhere, so I want to fire cracker explode from within it.  I don't care about my ending fate as long as I can make a positive difference in the lives of others trapped here.  I've paid for the sins of others all my life, still am, so I get where Jesus came from on many levels and I can identify with him more than I'm comfortable with, especially when I look in the mirrors.

1 minute ago, JibbyJedi said:

Good wisdom in your words Challenger, really.   I have to think things thru thoroughly this weekend.

I'm very familiar with "JOB" from the Bible actually.... he sends me sympathy cards regularly, for reals, lol.  I had an email at one time JOB2414, it was a verse that spoke to me in the book of JOB, can't remember it now though.  My pen name is Jobe too, I've written a few things that have been published online under that pen name many years ago.  I AM JOB reincarnated, use to also be called Murphy of Murphy's Law.  I have been under an extreme test(s) my entire life, pain from losses, constant verbal, emotional, & physical abuse, I've watched my parents both murdered, I've lost children, 2 of my ex girlfriends died by fire burned alive not long after we parted, I could go on.... but I don't like showing off all my amazing luck & fortune I've had in this life, lol.

I can't serve in Heaven but I can rule in Hell.... so why not turn Hell into Heaven?  Perhaps this beautiful place we're imprisoned in was Heaven at one time, seems like we're on a living organism IMHO.  Whichever road I take, my heart can't be corrupted, I think because of all that I've been thru, I've become a stone in many ways.  My heart is Love, and my anger & inner rage all comes from a place of unconditional Love, so I totally get Old Testament Wrath of God type of justice..... he smites out of love, lol.  The Darkside made their choices, and I've been waiting patiently for a sign to step in.... I want to destroy the infection from within.  All this battling on the outside isn't getting us anywhere, so I want to fire cracker explode from within it.  I don't care about my ending fate as long as I can make a positive difference in the lives of others trapped here.  I've paid for the sins of others all my life, still am, so I get where Jesus came from on many levels and I can identify with him more than I'm comfortable with, especially when I look in the mirrors.

That's very kind of you to say, JJ. Thank you.

I do hope you can have a peaceful weekend to think about this. Very interesting that I picked the story of Job, eh? I had no way of knowing any of that about you.

But it wasn't the suffering of Jesus that saved us; it was his spilled blood, being sinless and pure. He blindsided Satan by doing what no other human could do, paying the exorbitant price Satan demanded for mankind to be given the choice to leave his kingdom for the kingdom of God. Of course, being a citizen of a "foreign" kingdom makes you an enemy of state here and now, but we are promised that the reward for this will be beyond anything we can imagine.

So the reason Jesus could save people is because he was sinless and perfect; none of us are, so none of us can save anyone. I'm not saying we shouldn't oppose evil in this life or not try to make the world a better place. I'm just saying that this whole world is temporary and that only Jesus can save anyone. But everyone must choose. And even if you don't care about your ending fate, Jesus does... and so do I. I'd like very much to see you in heaven. Please understand that sacrificing yourself by attempting to defeat Satan's realm from within is not only futile but has already been set in motion by Jesus. You can still make a positive difference here without losing your own soul. Look at what I've been doing here today; I care about you, and I'm trying to explain that Jesus has already done what you are planning to do. So there is nothing to be gained by sacrificing your soul.

The best way to defeat evil is to give your loyalty to the only One who already defeated it. You are the prize in this game; don't fall for the trap. Please.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.