Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guitar Doc

Every Icelander to Get Paid in Bank Sale

13 posts in this topic

This grabbed my attention straight away. Iceland was one of the few countries to ignore the advise of Wall Street on how to reverse the economic decline around the time of the Great Bank Bail-out rip-off. Instead they jailed their fraudulent bankers and did almost the opposite of Wall Street's advice.

It is a small nation so most people literally know each other and have a huge social connection because of this. It makes it hard to screw Iceland via the Media as the "Public Media" has more traction them a propaganda MSM.

http://www.activistpost.com/2015/10/first-they-jailed-the-bankers-now-every-icelander-to-get-paid-in-bank-sale.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ActivistPost+%28Activist+Post%29

First, Iceland jailed its crooked bankers for their direct involvement in the financial crisis of 2008. Now, every Icelander will receive a payout for the sale of one of its three largest banks, Íslandsbanki.

If Finance Minister Bjarni Benediktsson has his way — and he likely will — Icelanders will be paid kr 30,000 after the government takes over ownership of the bank. Íslandsbanki would be second of the three largest banks under State proprietorship.

Nice work by the Icelanders.

I agree every nation should own it's own banks and the banks which operate within it's borders. That way any financial F-ups are laid directly at the door of the politicians and they can be dealt with summarily.

Edited by Guitar Doc
1 person likes this

Iceland must be out of resources for them to easily give up there, lol.

"Yeah yeah here take your worthless paper we printed and then stole from you all, like we care..."

A nation like America trying to break free of that though, hahaha..... up the Fluoride, make TV more ridiculous, and get everyone to fight with one another about every little fukn thing the TV can point out to them to complain about.  Or like Libya.... get bombed for non compliance, and have your leader get a nice knife in the ass for his efforts to stop the Rothschilds' completed conquest.

Iceland, since day one, knew how to play the game. Occupied by Vikings, they knew, they KNEW, that if people realized the paradise there, it would turn into a shithole. Thus the name. They, for years, decades even, now, have been pwning the nWo. I know this, because I can read ^.^! And I will say, I'm proud to be an American guys, everyone that knows me knows this. But, if i had to, and I mean no choice, had to get the fuck out of my home nation, I bet cha all know where I'm headin'. Cause those kids, look at the life spans. Look at the freedoms. And ofcourse, it's easier for them, as they're not in the spotlight on stage, and if I had to retire from this stage I love so much, that's where I do so. Iceland pwns. No lie.

42 minutes ago, JibbyJedi said:

Iceland must be out of resources for them to easily give up there, lol.

"Yeah yeah here take your worthless paper we printed and then stole from you all, like we care..."

A nation like America trying to break free of that though, hahaha..... up the Fluoride, make TV more ridiculous, and get everyone to fight with one another about every little fukn thing the TV can point out to them to complain about.  Or like Libya.... get bombed for non compliance, and have your leader get a nice knife in the ass for his efforts to stop the Rothschilds' completed conquest.

Iceland imprisoned their Bankers who screwed up and asked for more money to bail them out. Those guys are on Ice presently and will be for 70 years I think was the sentence.

They are nationalizing 2 out of the 3 major banks.

I don't think Iceland has a huge resource base, just tons of volcanic minerals and geothermal power and of course the traditional fishing resources. Their population is only 323K which makes it easy to change things as there is less social drag like in nations with larger populations. Ideas spread quickly in smaller nations.

Must be nice to not have any resources other people or corporations desire and they are not in a strategic position globally.

21 minutes ago, Last1oftheJedi said:

Iceland, since day one, knew how to play the game. Occupied by Vikings, they knew, they KNEW,that if people realized the paradise there, it would turn into a shithole. Thus the name. They, for years, decades even, now, have been pwning the nWo. I know this, because I can read ^.^! And I will say, I'm proud to be an American guys, everyone that knows me knows this. But, if i had to, and I mean no choice, had to get the fuck out of my home nation, I bet cha all know where I'm headin'. Cause those kids, look at the life spans. Look at the freedoms. And ofcourse, it's easier for them, as they're not in the spotlight on stage, and if I had to retire from this stage I love so much, that's where I do so. Iceland pwns. No lie.

That is kind of the position NZ is in, except we realize we need about 18 million people to attain economic sustainability. We would cap it after that.

In a small town you might go to the bank, spend $20 and it would go to the shop keeper who would take it to the bank at the end of the day. That $20 only did one piece of work that day. In somewhere like Singapore that $20 would have done 10-20 pieces of work before it was banked at the end of the day. In doing so they can have very low tax rates which turbo boosts your economy as people spend more because their dollar goes further.

NZ is like a small town in respect to how the money flows so we have larger tax rates just to make ends meet and service the nation. Another 12 million people would change that and give value to our domestic economy. In saying that our government has fucked up by allowing services to be run by corporations (foreign corporations who send their dividends off shore so they do not re-enter the NZ domestic economy. Like a leaky bucket effect only it is leaking money.) and not themselves which not only makes money for the govt to spend it has raised the cost of living because corporations exist to make money for their shareholders and try and make as much as they possibly can.

The worst thing you can do as a government is allow private corporations to run your domestic services and utilities. All that does it raise the cost of living without raising wages to match.

I read a fantastic article during their fall about the only bank in iceland that did not fail. it exposed the differences in thinking and action between men and women. the only bank to not fail was one owned and run by women. 

the women turned down every opportunity to buy into the debt (not labeled as debt). they stated that no matter how many times they ran the numbers, the numbers never added up. whereas the men that ran the other banks, held meetings to find out if they should buy into it, and ultimately raced to be the first to buy in so they could be the one with balls first, and be looked up to by the other male owners. 

1 minute ago, Guitar Doc said:

The worst thing you can do as a government is allow private corporations to run your domestic services and utilities. All that does it raise the cost of living without raising wages to match.

And more. My fav founding father said it best: 

while I agree Jefferson was Illuminati, I think words like this, and what he wrote in the greatest run on sentences ever written proves not all of them were out for personal power, but truely saught to empower the individual.

Now if they had just bailed us all out instead of the stock market rigging major financial outlets that still failed even with the skull duggery, maybe we'd all be better off. But no, they'd bankrupt the country with the taxpayers paying for it, and the banks will probably crash again (conveniently).  Already stories of limited cash deposits as they try to make everything a cashless society. 

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, counterintelligence said:

Now if they had just bailed us all out instead of the stock market rigging major financial outlets that still failed even with the skull duggery, maybe we'd all be better off. But no, they'd bankrupt the country with the taxpayers paying for it, and the banks will probably crash again (conveniently).  Already stories of limited cash deposits as they try to make everything a cashless society. 

There's a reason there is an all seeing eye on the back of the dollar. There's a reason they took it off the gold standard, and made it a paper of faith. All of this is in prep for the Mark to come. Before the towers fell, most christians I knew thought this mark would be swift and obvious. When has the devil ever been? No, I've watched this slow boil for sometime now. It started before I was born, and if saw fit, will continue long after I'm dead. But honestly, i just don't believe there is that much time left on the clock. If we're not in the 5th Act, then I truely am a fool. Note though, I could be a fool ligitly and still we all be in that 5th Act ^.^;;;

1 hour ago, Last1oftheJedi said:

There's a reason there is an all seeing eye on the back of the dollar. There's a reason they took it off the gold standard, and made it a paper of faith. All of this is in prep for the Mark to come. Before the towers fell, most christians I knew thought this mark would be swift and obvious. When has the devil ever been? No, I've watched this slow boil for sometime now. It started before I was born, and if saw fit, will continue long after I'm dead. But honestly, i just don't believe there is that much time left on the clock. If we're not in the 5th Act, then I truely am a fool. Note though, I could be a fool ligitly and still we all be in that 5th Act ^.^;;;

The paper currency made it where the gold could be "stolen".  Even worse, is when checks are written as transactions of the bank.  It is even more paper than money itself.  Strange how we are going back to the gold standard in the midst of an economic downfall.  If they had just listened to our Founding Fathers none of this would be happening now.  But do they care?  No, the illusive non-solution of one world nonsense, was never endorsed going all the way back to the tower of babel. 

The mark of the (beast = man influenced by Satan) in which we are referring to the son of (perdition = murderer), to require everyone to have the (mark = just like Cain) to be able to buy or sell (ludicrous, but so every transaction can be traced), and to receive various military artifacts to hunt down anyone refusing the mark, even though many of them will probably starve (not much of a fight) and much of that wouldn't even be necessary will still end up failing.  Of course, the mark shows ownership to a slave driver, or a prison camp.  How a Bill becomes Law, and how the taxpayers foot the bill.  Must be a nice system: we work and the government sits around and collects a paycheck at our debt and expense.  Just the classic pyramid scheme. 

Some thoughts of mine on the mark of the beast: link removed . It's the second section under Appendix C.

Edited by Cinnamon
advertising removed

5 hours ago, Challenger said:

Some thoughts of mine on the mark of the beast: http://books.fether.net/downloads/ProphecyIntegrated.html#apndxc . It's the second section under Appendix C.

I have had different thoughts on "the beast" and it is already here. Historically the term was "something which drove you" A lust for drink, for women, for money etc.

The Beast which drives people today is money because money is a talisman, an empowered thought form which when you have enough of it drives you to want more even though it is pointless. Global Money might be an "Ultimate Beast".

I can't take a lot of the bible too seriously, heavily edited over time, excluding books which did not support the corrupt Roman Catholic assertions (they used it to control people instead of empowering them to be free and it was a better way of extracting money than taxes at sword point). They removed reincarnation after 600AD because the people would not adhere to their strict orders and obedience if they thought they would live again rather than the fictional Burn in Hell invented/co-opted by the Roman Catholics.

One of my Presbyterian ministers told us the parable of the Wheat and the Tares was about the predicted rise of the Roman Catholic church, the Tares being the Roman Catholic church. Jesus didn't appear to go to Church, he wanted people to live the life every day rather than for a few hours on a Sunday. Told them to sell all of their possessions and live communally trusting in God to provide for them every day.

The history of the King James version is also interesting. The hired ministers to work on it for years...and them fired them all at the end and Sir Francis Bacon wrote into a single story. My minister used to urge us to ignore the old testament. He knew a lot of the secrets of Christianity that do get told unless people directly ask, it would confuse people if they were told as it contradicts a lot of what people are traditionally taught. He was always seeking people who had the power to heal.

We were taught to form a connection with God and get our answers directly. More reliable than heavily edited versions of history. To look at the world around us while holding on to that connection and see what is revealed, like having the magic decoder glasses on. See answers popping up in-front of you that you had never noticed before. Quite a trip. I often joke God busted me out of the churches so I could get a higher education, but I am only joking a little bit.

The answers are all around us if we have the eyes to see them. They can't be written openly because every time they have been the forces of the adversary erase them. At least that is my take on it.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.