Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Descrition of the third , thord,Fourth, Fourth And Fitth ....

3 posts in this topic

We are a lot more then just human ! Wake up we are spiritual beings .

The Third Dimension - Physical Reality of the Conscious Being
The Third Dimension is where energy congeals into a dark, dense pool of matter. This is the plane of thought or mind. The densest stratum of this plane contains our own more worldly and material thoughts.

Because of our Planetary coding/consciousness we are able to identify with matter and therefore become dense ourselves. The Universe allows the illusion of Free-Will on the Third and Fourth Dimensions which gives us the experience of acting like saints or demons or somewhere in between... by choice.

Beings believing that the Third is the only Dimension suffer from the illusion of separation from their Spirit. The physical senses cannot detect Spirit which is beyond form. If we are not One with Spirit then we cannot be at one with others. This Dimension of Thought has the ability to interpenetrate all of life, like a sort of etheric river of water. It is not confined to the brain, which actually acts more like a kind of telephone switching station to all the thoughts that pass through it. Our ability to experience beauty while in such density, shows that we live in a loving Universe.

That is why if we can contact the higher strata of the mind-world by training the corresponding parts of our brain, as all seekers have attempted to do, we shall gain inconceivable knowledge.

The practice of Remote Viewing attempts to tap into this holographic practice. Humans possess a body made up of the material of the Physical Plane world...a body containing chemicals in liquid, solid and gaseous states. This body is interpenetrated by another body, which is its counterpart, known as the Etheric Body. It constitutes a fine web through which the Electromagnetic Life-forces are fed into the physical body from the outer Universe.

The combination of these two bodies contain the conscious knowledge of all 12 Dimensions... The Sacred Hologram

(The Third Dimension).

Is the dominant Mode in which Humanity
And other species Live and Operate
The motivating or driving Forces in this World
Are called "Instincts"
Most beings on the planet Today base their Actions
Predominantly on information they Receive
From their survival, sexual, hierarchical, and territorial Instincts
Acting on these instructions makes statements to the Universe
About what is Real to the Actor

For the most part... these pictures of Reality
Stem from information that is Encoded
In the DNA of the Physical Body
These Physical-Body Pictures of Reality May Imply:

I am Mortal
I need a Mate
I need Personal Power to rule Others
I need to own certain Things
I need another person to make me Happy
I need Control of my Space

The Mental body... too... generates pictures of Reality
It creates pictures that say things Like
"I must figure it all Out"
"I need to be Right"
"It's okay to lie if I have a good enough Reason"
"I am better than they Are"
"She's going to say this... and then I'll say that...."
For various reasons... Western Civilization
Has elevated the Mental Body
To a Male God-like Status

There are several methodologies which contend that by controlling the mental body, negative experiences can be transcended, and that we can even obtain enlightenment and Nirvana.

The rationale goes:

"I create my own reality with my thoughts. Therefore, if I eliminate negative thoughts and only think positive ones, then my life will change for the better."

This implies that negative thoughts are the source of one's negative experiences, and the work then becomes to eradicate them.

Read more

Read more : http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_dimensionshyperdimensions02.htm

1 person likes this

I have a slightly different take particularly in regards to time. I was going to post a thread but this is a good opportunity to post it in this thread.

I suggest the Zeroth dimension is time (duration) rather than being the fourth, which with out the other dimensions (apart from a point) can't exist. Without duration nothing has dimensional existence.

The rest of what you have posted in roughly in line with many of my beliefs, our thoughts create personal reality for us as there is a mental aspect to reality as well as a physical component. (Persian philosophers had deduced this over 6000 years ago). A chair is a chair bu how you "feel" about that chair is variable. You might like it or not. While it is what it is there is also mental variabilities that can go with it. Flexibilities within certainties sort of thing.

Edited by Cinnamon
re-sized video

In the Nag Hammadi the "creation" story is interesting. After engineering human beings (quite technical descriptions really when you translate what they are getting at into comprehension) the creature did not have life. Here the two versions differ. One says Sophia tricked Yaldabaoth into placing some of his spirit into us to give us "life" and the other says I was God playing a trick on the Archons in order to bust up their clockwork universe.

After question Man Yaldabaoh got freaked out because man had the power of Naming which previously have been his exclusion right as creator of his own reality/universe. When we name thing we take power over them by creating mentally something for it to conform to (to be undefined is to be uncontrollable). All the physical thing human being have created that all started off as Ideas plucked out of nothingness. That is one of our powers.

The Archons "put man to sleep" and separated his spirit from his soul is the phrase used to make him powerless, but Sophia decided to covertly teach man once again stand on his own two feet. Sophia is the Living Wisdom the first thing the "Mind Perfected" (the term they used for God) spun out of himself to have a separate existence. She created "the Error" by creating Yaldabaoth separately from the mind perfected and he went on to create the physical universe as opposed to the previous mental universe....or so the ancient legend goes.

Separated his Spirit from his soul. I have wondered if we were cut off from perceiving the higher dimensions in this process, our higher-selves which are always trying to reconnect with us so we can escape the matrix of Yaldabaoth.  The higher self is said to be the "knowing" self and sometimes "I just know things" which has helped me avoid some nasty situations. The ancient Gnostic suggested the first step was "to know thyself" (the modern Gnostics do not follow the same paths as the ancient ones from what I have read, it is more like a perversion on the original code). I wonder if it isn't translated very well, language was less defined historically and often you would have had to have been there to understand what a person meant. Some languages have several meaning for the same word. Ruach means wind, breathe or spirit in Hebrew. Apply that to the story of the dry bones in the bible. So sometimes I feel you have to use a bit of thinking when looking at ancient material which has been translated into English.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.